So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire family throws me with their actions! I have watched all of CA and GA's interviews with FBI, and cannot understand how they can even hear the mention of Caylee's name without breaking down, much less having to hear about her possibly being dead, the decomp smell being her, etc.. If it were me, I would start crying just trying to talk about her or having to hear about her. I would NOT just sit there and go "Um Hm! Um Hm!" Blows my mind! And makes me very suspicious. The only one I have seen any signs of distress from was GA. You can tell he gets very uncomfortable at times. But, I'm not sure yet why that is. Genuine sorrow or fear?

How TRUE !! Besides Lee's demonic chuckles when discussing the odor in the garage from the car....Cindy is haggling with the tow place about the price....AND George DRIVES the car home KNOWING what that smell most likely is......his grand daughter !!!! They're AT a tow place, why not just ask them to tow it to their house ?? Lord, they ARE a bunch of crazies. I KNOW they say different people grieve in different ways, but the WHOLE darn family "grieving" in that same way ???

You have to be suspicious of ANY tipster who doesn't bother to call 911 & instead contacts the family.

From the beginning this family has marginalized LE and asked people to contact THEM. They do the same thing when it comes to searching for Caylee.... don't bother the professionals.... contact us & we'll tell you how to find Caylee.

Except when people DO ask them how they can help search for a 'live Caylee' they don't even bother giving an answer. Obviously... just asking is enough to make the Anthonys happy. :rolleyes:

Cindy always makes a point to say these people call her out of frustration of not being able to get LE to respond to their calls. Of course she seems to forget there would be records of those supposed calls, but she states and restates it to the media every chance she gets.

I never listened to that interview. I will have to go back and do so as I have only read it...What strikes me with all of these earlier interviews is that none of the A's expresses any real concern for Caylee's well-being. In that whole interview, we never here her uncle say he is worried about his neice! What is going on with these people??? Something is terribly wrong.

MOO

ITA! KC only said something(re: concern) when the detective got in her face.

How TRUE !! Besides Lee's demonic chuckles when discussing the odor in the garage from the car....Cindy is haggling with the tow place about the price....AND George DRIVES the car home KNOWING what that smell most likely is......his grand daughter !!!! They're AT a tow place, why not just ask them to tow it to their house ?? Lord, they ARE a bunch of crazies. I KNOW they say different people grieve in different ways, but the WHOLE darn family "grieving" in that same way ???

Exactly! I can see one person being cold-hearted, but all of them? Such a dysfunctional dynamic going on there! The laugh about the smell, totally inappropriate knowing that a two year old is missing! As far as CA having a "heated discussion" over the price, well, I think the only kind of discussions she ever has are "heated", unless of course, she is getting her way. As for GA driving the car home, they had just forked over over $400 to pick the car back up, and after listening to him talk about their financial difficulties and everything that kept cropping up with KC that was costing them, I doubt they could have comfortably afforded to have the car towed back home. But, in spite of this, you know that he had to be awfully uncomfortable knowing what that smell most likely was! In his own words, that smell is distinct and something you never forget! Even CA with her RN background had to know what it was! And yet, they still claim to be looking for a live Caylee! Something stinks here, besides that car! I see "red flags" everwhere!

Maybe OT or wrong thread, but....does anyone think Baez is telling his client about any of these interviews coming out? Hmmmm:rolleyes:

She was watching tv the day that JP was searching in the park with the divers. So, yeah, she is probably aware of these tapes.

Exactly! I can see one person being cold-hearted, but all of them? Such a dysfunctional dynamic going on there! The laugh about the smell, totally inappropriate knowing that a two year old is missing! As far as CA having a "heated discussion" over the price, well, I think the only kind of discussions she ever has are "heated", unless of course, she is getting her way. As for GA driving the car home, they had just forked over over $400 to pick the car back up, and after listening to him talk about their financial difficulties and everything that kept cropping up with KC that was costing them, I doubt they could have comfortably afforded to have the car towed back home. But, in spite of this, you know that he had to be awfully uncomfortable knowing what that smell most likely was! In his own words, that smell is distinct and something you never forget! Even CA with her RN background had to know what it was! And yet, they still claim to be looking for a live Caylee! Something stinks here, besides that car! I see "red flags" everwhere!

I think GA was pretty sure that it wasn't KC in the trunk that day, because LA had talked to her on 7/3 when she was out at the club (according to Amy's interview). This meant that she was alive after the car was towed on 6/30. Why didn't he call the cops to come to the tow yard when he realized something was wrong. Maybe LA had already told his dad that he thought something was up after he spoke to her 7/3. It is my opinion that LA knows something, and he knew it from the time he was talking to her before CA called 911. He said that he went to get pen and paper to take notes, and that CA was on the phone with 911 when he got back into KC's room. I think he never intended for CA to call 911, even though he was playing along with her. I think he was trying to get the story straight with KC before the cops were called. Just my opinion!

I don't see them suffering one bit. I see them reveling in the media attention.

I thank the Lord that I do not have to deal with such things;
I do not know how I would hold up if I had a Casey.
I know that the Anthoneys know that Casey is guilty - but They do not want the baby found either.
They do not want her to get the worst punishment, but know she will get some punishment.
Cindy and George know that Casey will be abused in the general Public facility of a prison.
I do believe they are trying as hard as they can to save her of that fate.
WHAT IS A PARENT TO DO??? WE DO NOT KNOW - what they must be going through.

I hope Casey will get her dues.
But I also hope that the Anthoneys can heal a bit at some point, I do not imagine that they will ever heal completely.
Because life will never be the same for them not ever.

I really don't think he wants to do, say, and act the way he does. Cindy controls his every move. He really needs to grow a pair and stand up to her.
I agree just one problem: when they separated he got his 1/2 of whatever, and seems he gambled it away.
Now they are living in her house, under her roof and he is at her command. :eek:
He is between a rock and a hard place in more then one way.

I think GA was pretty sure that it wasn't KC in the trunk that day, because LA had talked to her on 7/3 when she was out at the club (according to Amy's interview). This meant that she was alive after the car was towed on 6/30. Why didn't he call the cops to come to the tow yard when he realized something was wrong. Maybe LA had already told his dad that he thought something was up after he spoke to her 7/3. It is my opinion that LA knows something, and he knew it from the time he was talking to her before CA called 911. He said that he went to get pen and paper to take notes, and that CA was on the phone with 911 when he got back into KC's room. I think he never intended for CA to call 911, even though he was playing along with her. I think he was trying to get the story straight with KC before the cops were called. Just my opinion!

Cindy & Casey went to the police station before going home... it was a small sub-station though & it was closed.

Seems to me, Cindy lived in the area long enough to know where the main precinct is located.... maybe she really didn't intend to get police involved but Casey just pushed her past the point of no return.

To me, it always seemed odd that she wouldn't have insisted on picking up Caylee as soon as she dragged Casey's butt out of that apt.

These 2 must have been at each others throats that evening.... Casey must have known the jig was about up & I wonder what she said on that trip home.

I don't know why the high-five shocked everyone; Lee has acted oddly since the very beginning, but when someone refuses a lie detector test and DNA then they are hiding something.
I believe he is hiding something too. It may be about the child but not her demise.

We have a thread that has to do with Casey and the Brothel - what if he is fishing around there discreetly?
what if he is doing other things that do not require him being visible?
I want to give him a chance and not crucify him yet.

I thank the Lord that I do not have to deal with such things;
I do not know how I would hold up if I had a Casey.
I know that the Anthoneys know that Casey is guilty - but They do not want the baby found either.
They do not want her to get the worst punishment, but know she will get some punishment.
Cindy and George know that Casey will be abused in the general Public facility of a prison.
I do believe they are trying as hard as they can to save her of that fate.
WHAT IS A PARENT TO DO??? WE DO NOT KNOW - what they must be going through.

I hope Casey will get her dues.
But I also hope that the Anthoneys can heal a bit at some point, I do not imagine that they will ever heal completely.
Because life will never be the same for them not ever.

If they're worried about Casey's life in prison, they really need to STOP playing her games ASAP so Casey will start to face reality a bit. I'm not saying she will admit anything BUT she needs to admit it to herself so she can survive (physically & mentally) prison.

It seems possible that as long as Casey KNOWS her parents do not want her in the general population... the harder she would fight to BE THERE.

She's oppositional & will do the exact opposite of what any authority figure tells her is in her best interests. Not to mention, I wouldn't put it past her to eventually risk her own safety...... what better way to put the finishing touches on destroying her parents..... kill Caylee & then die at someone else's hand. Poor, mother of the year.... boo hoo.

The whole thing is such a waste. And so sad. I wish George wasn't so determined to help Cindy avoid the truth.... he's just putting off the inevitable & there will never be a 'better' time.

I just read that apparently there are a total of 11 interview segments with CA. Lol. This makes it all the more evident that they have not released any more interviews with LA apart from the first one! Something is definitely up! I assume that they are not releasing these either because they are part of an ongoing investigation or they have a direct impact on what they will be presenting at trial...Otherwise, wouldn't they have been released by now!!???

~~snipped~~

To me, it always seemed odd that she wouldn't have insisted on picking up Caylee as soon as she dragged Casey's butt out of that apt.

Per AH, CA did insist on seeing Caylee.
This is from something I posted on another thread----
Further into the interview, per AH, CA is demanding that KC take her to see Caylee. KC keeps insisting Caylee is fine, she's good and with the nanny. CA tells KC- you are taking me to see Caylee now. I have to see her and I have to make sure she's okay.

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump1106...a july16.pdf page 19, 20

These statements made to KC in front of AH will be hard to explain away. imo

This was posted over at the SM forum by OriginalKat. It refers to exclusions in releasing case-related information.

"http://everything2.com/title/Freedom%2520of%2520Information%2520Act
If you go to that website it will give good info. I am not sure where the state of FL might differ but here is one of the exclusions.

(7) Law Enforcement Investigations- any data that is compiled for law enforcement purposes, if releasing it would interfere with enforcement proceedings, deprive a person of the right to a fair trial or an impartial jury, constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, or disclose the identity of a confidential source such as a state, local or foreign agency, a private institution which had provided information on a confidential basis, disclose investigative techniques or legal procedures, or endanger the life or physical safety of an individual "

I just read that apparently there are a total of 11 interview segments with CA. Lol. This makes it all the more evident that they have not released any more interviews with LA apart from the first one! Something is definitely up! I assume that they are not releasing these either because they are part of an ongoing investigation or they have a direct impact on what they will be presenting at trial...Otherwise, wouldn't they have been released by now!!???

Yes, they def would have been released by now. I'm still very 'up in the air' regarding Lee. I'm not sure what to think. I feel he knows the whole story, but I also feel the whole family knows more than they are telling. Lee, I believe, knows the ugly truth though. This is why I think all of his interviews haven't been released. I also think Caylee may be on his property. It would explain all of Casey's statements: she's close by, she's safe, and it would allow the Anthony family a place to pay their respects. Either she's there or I think Lee helped her move the body to a safe location. I just can't get a read on Lee though. George and Cindy are fairly easy to read. Casey is a freakin classic sociopath so she's reasonably easy. Lee throws me though. Maybe it's just because we haven't heard much from him.

Yes, they def would have been released by now. I'm still very 'up in the air' regarding Lee. I'm not sure what to think. I feel he knows the whole story, but I also feel the whole family knows more than they are telling. Lee, I believe, knows the ugly truth though. This is why I think all of his interviews haven't been released. I also think Caylee may be on his property. It would explain all of Casey's statements: she's close by, she's safe, and it would allow the Anthony family a place to pay their respects. Either she's there or I think Lee helped her move the body to a safe location. I just can't get a read on Lee though. George and Cindy are fairly easy to read. Casey is a freakin classic sociopath so she's reasonably easy. Lee throws me though. Maybe it's just because we haven't heard much from him.
Lee throws me too and initially when he went MIA I thought that he had probably seen the light, gotten himself a good lawyer and done what anyone would do to distance themselves from the media frenzy...After having listened to these tapes though and having had a glimpse of the level of bizarre dysfunction in the family, I am having my doubts that he has been able to evade its effects. I hope so for him but I am increasingly doubtful.

MOO

Lee throws me too and initially when he went MIA I thought that he had probably seen the light, gotten himself a good lawyer and done what anyone would do to distance themselves from the media frenzy...After having listened to these tapes though and having had a glimpse of the level of bizarre dysfunction in the family, I am having my doubts that he has been able to evade its effects. I hope so for him but I am increasingly doubtful.

MOO

I thought and hoped the same thing regarding Lee. In a pathetic way, I still am hoping one of the Anthony's can manage to overcome this overwhelming dysfunction and do what is right for the only person who matters in this mess. Caylee. I don't know why I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt in this respect. I guesss I just can't believe that EVERY one of them is so screwed up.

I do think that Lee fortunately missed out on most of Cindy's manipulative and controlling ways. This seems to have been focused on Casey since she saw Casey less as a child and more as an extension of herself. We can see this still exists when viewing the FBI tapes. Caylee would have ended up getting the same treatment as well, imo. And we know Lee and George didn't have an extraordinarily close father son relationship since they really didn't talk much before Caylee's 'disappearance' as told by LE from interview info. So who influenced Lee the most? Was and is he the black sheep in that regard? I'd love to know what's going on with him.

The entire time that LE has been in charge of this case, None of the A's have helped the local or FBI investigators.

If Caylee was a member of my family, I would there at the Police Station often.

I would do all I could to help LE.

The A's are a very peculiar family.

They just don't seem capable of doing the right thing.
And, the *tart* sits in jail with her mouth shut...no help from where he baby is.

They are all NUTZ!

The entire time that LE has been in charge of this case, None of the A's have helped the local or FBI investigators.

If Caylee was a member of my family, I would there at the Police Station often.

I would do all I could to help LE.

The A's are a very peculiar family.

They just don't seem capable of doing the right thing.
And, the *tart* sits in jail with her mouth shut...no help from where he baby is.

They are all NUTZ!

What the A's are is detached. They were good at keeping up appearances but those have since shattered leaving the ugly truth exposed. I'm not saying they are incapable of true emotion because I believe George is the most emotional of the group. But Cindy and Casey do not bond in the same manner as we would. They may think they love someone, but imo it's not the same love you or I would have.

Isn't it scary how they seem to have cut their losses and circled the wagons?

Per AH, CA did insist on seeing Caylee.
This is from something I posted on another thread----
Further into the interview, per AH, CA is demanding that KC take her to see Caylee. KC keeps insisting Caylee is fine, she's good and with the nanny. CA tells KC- you are taking me to see Caylee now. I have to see her and I have to make sure she's okay.

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump1106...a july16.pdf page 19, 20

These statements made to KC in front of AH will be hard to explain away. imo

Thanks!

A person like Casey can make your head swirl so much you doubt your own sanity & you become disoriented just trying to get a straight answer out of them. And Cindy is hard-headed herself so these two probably clashed every time they looked at each other. Fatal combination together.

Cindy probably headed home hoping somebody there could help her deal with Casey & get an answer out of her.

I wonder if Casey blurted out that Caylee was kidnapped while Cindy was on the phone only because she figured Cindy would be shocked & would tell 911 to forget about the car & that she didn't need them to come out. I bet Casey stupidly figured this was another mess her family could fix for her. But Cindy didn't do that. But they sure ARE trying to save her ungrateful, lying butt now.

As much as I don't understand the Anthony's behavior when they defend Casey now, I can almost understand their reactions leading up to Caylee's disappearance. They had to know that standing up to Casey & seeking custody would set her off & cause her to take Caylee away. I bet THIS is exactly what they fought about right before Caylee was taken. Of course, the parents want to claim everything was fine.... just a bonding experience..... they can never, never admit Casey virtually kidnapped her baby from her loving home.... not after they smelled that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro