So... where is Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have that high five photo readily accessible? Visuals can add so much to a discussion.

:blowkiss: I agree with you 100%. Truth is they are suffering more than any of us could know and they have a lot more of it to go. Let's give them a break. This Holiday season will be tough for them to say the least. Where is our mercy and compassion. Remember--- What you do to others---Will come back to you.

Sorry. You can go right ahead and give them whatever break you like but I will give them nothing of the sort. They do not deserve it.

What I am wondering is, do the ANTHONY'S know what are on LEE'S interviews? I highly doubt it. They are in the dark about his words as we are. Lee not talking in public is smart because he can't be called on the words he says when they shove a microphone in his face. His words in interviews are already preserved on tape. These words would ring truer if there were no other outside interviews where the Defense can use to undermine his comments on taped interviews. His parents are going to have a tough go on the stand. I do believe/hope it is his words that will be the damning circumstantial evidence that will blow this case wide open but also put to rest that someone in that family has some common sense to all of this. The LE/FBI would be wise to keep his tapes under wraps if it is crucial to this case.

He can't have too much common sense. In that email he sent, he still claiming an alive Caylee.

:blowkiss: I agree with you 100%. Truth is they are suffering more than any of us could know and they have a lot more of it to go. Let's give them a break. This Holiday season will be tough for them to say the least. Where is our mercy and compassion. Remember--- What you do to others---Will come back to you.

mercy and compassion, let me think on that a minute, ok, I'm done...Nope.

I don't see them suffering one bit. I see them reveling in the media attention.

I don't think LA is in any grieving process right now. He's cut from the same cloth as KC and has shown it throughout this case. Every time I start to give him credit for maybe "coming to terms", "accepting the truth", or "being the sensible one" LA pulls a CA and opens his mouth to the contrary.

ITA! When I heard his evil inappropriate laughter in his LE interview, I got a chill down my spine that I haven't shaken yet. I seriously wonder what his part is in all of this. I believe his role will be shocking.

:yow:

ITA! When I heard his evil inappropriate laughter in his LE interview, I got a chill down my spine that I haven't shaken yet. I seriously wonder what his part is in all of this. I believe his role will be shocking.

:yow:

That laughter threw me for a loop too...I was thinking the entire time how inappropriate it was in view of the fact that the SMELL he was hysterically laughing about was LIKELY his DEAD NIECE...That reaction was just off the charts weird...I also wonder what his part is...Perhaps he erased the computer? He DID have the access to do so...I am sure that LE knows what time that happened and if it was him or if it was not...Anyhow, I am not sure what his role is going to turn out to be but I do believe he HAS one...:rolleyes:

That laughter threw me for a loop too...I was thinking the entire time how inappropriate it was in view of the fact that the SMELL he was hysterically laughing about was LIKELY his DEAD NIECE...That reaction was just off the charts weird...I also wonder what his part is...Perhaps he erased the computer? He DID have the access to do so...I am sure that LE knows what time that happened and if it was him or if it was not...Anyhow, I am not sure what his role is going to turn out to be but I do believe he HAS one...:rolleyes:
I never listened to that interview. I will have to go back and do so as I have only read it...What strikes me with all of these earlier interviews is that none of the A's expresses any real concern for Caylee's well-being. In that whole interview, we never here her uncle say he is worried about his neice! What is going on with these people??? Something is terribly wrong.

MOO

I never listened to that interview. I will have to go back and do so as I have only read it...What strikes me with all of these earlier interviews is that none of the A's expresses any real concern for Caylee's well-being. In that whole interview, we never here her uncle say he is worried about his neice! What is going on with these people??? Something is terribly wrong.

MOO

I agree. I never heard real concern for Caylee, just some giggles.
They are so odd.

Yeah, Chilly, that's been true. But here's the difference with Lee. He was everywhere....then the cops asked for his DNA, he immediately lawyered up, cops got a search warrant for his DNA...and then the incognito act.

Yes, It would be totally normal for George and Cindy to go somewhere out of the media glare and grieve.

And it would be normal for Lee to do that also.

I just see it differently. Lee loved the spotlight until the cops asked for something. And that is infintely curious to me. Why does he have anything to hide?
You are so right. You would think he would be by his parents side to help them now that kc is back in jail. When asked by reporters he could say no comment. But to drop of the face of the earth is nuts. While we are at it--no one in the family visits . KC does not ask to see anyone in the family--you could say they dont visit becuse the conversations are recorded-but you dont have to talk about the case -you go just to see how your daughter is doing-and you ask to see your parents just to see how they are doing. can it be that they just cant stand to see each other becuase they know the truth--

MOO

LA isn't worried about Caylee's well-being, because he knows it is too late for that. His laughter does give me the chills. Even if he knows Caylee is dead he shouldn't be laughing. I would be in tears if I knew a member of my family was dead and I had more than likely smelled the rotting flesh of their body. :eek:

LA isn't worried about Caylee's well-being, because he knows it is too late for that. His laughter does give me the chills. Even if he knows Caylee is dead he shouldn't be laughing. I would be in tears if I knew a member of my family was dead and I had more than likely smelled the rotting flesh of their body. :eek:
It is just so bizarre. None of this family's reactions fit with the situation. There is something very wrong with all of them???

It is just so bizarre. None of this family's reactions fit with the situation. There is something very wrong with all of them???

I totally agree. Something smells rotten about the case and it isn't just the decomposing body.

While we are at it--no one in the family visits . KC does not ask to see anyone in the family--you could say they dont visit becuse the conversations are recorded-but you dont have to talk about the case -you go just to see how your daughter is doing-and you ask to see your parents just to see how they are doing. can it be that they just cant stand to see each other becuase they know the truth--
Ooooohh. I never thought of that before but you could be right. Maybe they really can't stand the sight of each other because they each hold the others responsible for the mess they've collectively made.

maybe he's driving all over Florida photographing 3 year old girls with brown hair for when CA suddenly needs a tip.

:clap::clap::clap:
I could not agree more!

maybe he's driving all over Florida photographing 3 year old girls with brown hair for when CA suddenly needs a tip.

Might very well be. When asked where Lee was George said he'd been working and constant lier Cindy butts in with - he's been travelling. Maybe she's telling the truth for once.

You are so right. You would think he would be by his parents side to help them now that kc is back in jail. When asked by reporters he could say no comment. But to drop of the face of the earth is nuts. While we are at it--no one in the family visits . KC does not ask to see anyone in the family--you could say they dont visit becuse the conversations are recorded-but you dont have to talk about the case -you go just to see how your daughter is doing-and you ask to see your parents just to see how they are doing. can it be that they just cant stand to see each other becuase they know the truth--

Maybe OT or wrong thread, but....does anyone think Baez is telling his client about any of these interviews coming out? Hmmmm:rolleyes:

The entire family throws me with their actions! I have watched all of CA and GA's interviews with FBI, and cannot understand how they can even hear the mention of Caylee's name without breaking down, much less having to hear about her possibly being dead, the decomp smell being her, etc.. If it were me, I would start crying just trying to talk about her or having to hear about her. I would NOT just sit there and go "Um Hm! Um Hm!" Blows my mind! And makes me very suspicious. The only one I have seen any signs of distress from was GA. You can tell he gets very uncomfortable at times. But, I'm not sure yet why that is. Genuine sorrow or fear?

You have to be suspicious of ANY tipster who doesn't bother to call 911 & instead contacts the family.

From the beginning this family has marginalized LE and asked people to contact THEM. They do the same thing when it comes to searching for Caylee.... don't bother the professionals.... contact us & we'll tell you how to find Caylee.

Except when people DO ask them how they can help search for a 'live Caylee' they don't even bother giving an answer. Obviously... just asking is enough to make the Anthonys happy. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme