Social Media - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found it - it was @joyangels.

Oh, I'm sorry!!!! I didn't actually follow her, so I must have copied down her twitter name incorrectly. The background scared me away, LOL.

The 3 Faces of Her

I'm probably late to the game, but no, no, no, not All About Eve.

The movie you're thinking of is The Three Faces of Eve. Joanne Woodward starred. Woman with multiple personalities.

All About Eve starred Bette Davis who was a middle-aged actress (Margot), and a younger actress (Eve) was after Bette's career and her husband.

I'm sure the person with The 3 Faces of Her was basing it on the Joanne Woodward flick.

Yes, I've spent far too many hours watching old movies. :what:

I watched both of those movies for the first time when I was a little girl and they both affected me deeply. I remember in the 3 faces of Eve when she was pulled out from under her grandmothers house and made to kiss her dead grandparent....
and I remember when Bette Davis was served up her parakeet on a silver platter by Joan Crawford....scared the living bejezus out of me!

My thoughts on these twits changes daily, but at this point I am not sure any of them are real. If caysnheaven is really KC, I think she is making up her old friends on twitter - the 3 seemed to appear at about the same time, and rarely tweets. Before a couple of them even had 1 tweet the caysnheaven twit was having a twitversation with them.

Now the KristineChester twit is starting to twitverse with others trying to insist she is real and willing to provide proof but never does come through with anything substantial.
The Mark H twit has not said much as far as I can tell. Neither has the Dante S twit. - wasn't Dante a member on here at one time? I suppose he could verify it if it was him. The mentions of trying to associate JG and RH makes me think KC is trying to, once again, throw JG under the bus. :shakehead:

If it is KC and she has to fabricate friends to pretend that people care - I'm good for that. To me it is the beginning of her Karma. If it gives her the over-confidence that she can get away with anything - it will just speed up the process. :rocker:

If they are all fakes - it really scares me to think what this world is coming to. There are a lot of wackos out there and they all seem to gravitate to KC. :banghead:

I followed some of that carpola yesterday. OMG it makes my head hurt. These people seriously don't have anything better with their time than to pretend they are somebody and start trouble?????

I followed some of that carpola yesterday. OMG it makes my head hurt. These people seriously don't have anything better with their time than to pretend they are somebody and start trouble?????

I know!!! The worst thing about Casey is that she doesn't go away on Twitter!!! It's really ridiculous! I sincerely hope that none of those are the real people. Like those people would talk to Casey again after this whole case? I can't imagine Kristina Chester would just forgive and be besties with Casey again. It's got to be Casey and her cohorts pretending, or just bored and lonely Casey using Twitter as an outlet to pass the time. Sheesh.

I know!!! The worst thing about Casey is that she doesn't go away on Twitter!!! It's really ridiculous! I sincerely hope that none of those are the real people. Like those people would talk to Casey again after this whole case? I can't imagine Kristina Chester would just forgive and be besties with Casey again. It's got to be Casey and her cohorts pretending, or just bored and lonely Casey using Twitter as an outlet to pass the time. Sheesh.

BBM

I believe it gives those voices in her head an outlet. :what:

Everybody say HI to 1986MissingCays!!! :seeya: :seeya: :seeya:

CaseyMarieAnthony ‏ @1986MissingCays

I was just read websleuths. I threw them off! LOL I am BRILLIANT .
6:27 PM - 29 Feb 12 via web ·

(Translate: "I was just read websleuths. They caught me. Now I must lie to make them think I am Casey. LOL I am such a good liar.")

Methinks thou dost protest too much. :rocker:

Well, since we know she reads here, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask her a couple of questions (I doubt she'll be brave enough to answer though.)

What really happened to Caylee and was your date with Tony that night really worth it?

Well, since we know she reads here, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask her a couple of questions (I doubt she'll be brave enough to answer though.)

What really happened to Caylee and was your date with Tony that night really worth it?

I don't think she is KC. Just a fraud who likes to pretend.:twocents:
My question for her is: Why do you want to take on the persona of KC? What do you get out of it?

The 3 Faces of Her

I'm probably late to the game, but no, no, no, not All About Eve.

The movie you're thinking of is The Three Faces of Eve. Joanne Woodward starred. Woman with multiple personalities.

All About Eve starred Bette Davis who was a middle-aged actress (Margot), and a younger actress (Eve) was after Bette's career and her husband.

I'm sure the person with The 3 Faces of Her was basing it on the Joanne Woodward flick.

Yes, I've spent far too many hours watching old movies. :what:

Yes, Yes,!!!...You are correct..I did mean that one..The 3 Faces of Eve

I have viewed both those movies.
This week I watched the 1945 movie "Mildred Pierce" starring Joan Crawford, I wanted to compare it to the current TV mini-series version starring Kate Winslet.

Last night I decided to watch "Ma and Pa Kettle At the Fair" LOL

(Translate: "I was just read websleuths. They caught me. Now I must lie to make them think I am Casey. LOL I am such a good liar.")

Methinks thou dost protest too much. :rocker:

Dear 1986.... Since your account at twitter is locked, why don't you join us so you can explain how you figure you are so brilliant. Don't be afraid... We don't bite... But we can tell when you lie. You like a challenge, right? :seeya:

Whether this jokester 1986 reads here as a register or not registered member, it is my opinion they do not have enough courage to post here and defend or explain anything they do.

Check this out https://twitter.com/#!/pippa_sparx. The conversation is interesting. Someone on there claiming to be the infamous one. Oh and the infamous ones momma too. LOL

I've been watching this twama all day. Much of the twitversation is similar to the debunking of 1986MissingCays that I posted the other day ([ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7638224&postcount=10"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7638224&postcount=10[/ame]). The thing is, this fake KC is not as good of a liar as the real one. (BTW, I saved a copy of the email account she displayed with a UK address. She took it off her twitpic gallery pretty soon after I posted my debunking theory).

She also attempted to display a pic of a person saying it was her (KC) in disguise. Looked nothing like her - all the way down to the BROWN eyes.

There are a lot of wackos out there (apparently even in the UK). I don't understand what they get out of it.

Oh... and .... Hi Fake Casey!!! :seeya: :seeya: :seeya:

Guess who I'm following on Twitter? Hint: She likes to make JibJab Monster Mash videos and take trial notes in tank tops. Fun Times!

Guess who I'm following on Twitter? Hint: She likes to make JibJab Monster Mash videos and take trial notes in tank tops. Fun Times!

Anything interesting. Are you gonna share with us?

JW? That would be quite a trip. :crazy: Does she have any good stories to tell?

JW? That would be quite a trip. :crazy: Does she have any good stories to tell?

Right now she's on the bandwagon about justice for her daughter. Looks like her daughter got taken from her or something. IT's a trip. Fessel retweeted her, that's how I found her. Yes JW. LOL. She also said ZG is only looking for $

Right now she's on the bandwagon about justice for her daughter. Looks like her daughter got taken from her or something. IT's a trip. Fessel retweeted her, that's how I found her. Yes JW. LOL. She also said ZG is only looking for $

Hmmm.... if her daughter got taken from her it sounds like her daughter did get justice (IMO). Sounds like a good thing to me. :twocents:
Interesting...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back