Social Media - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is now the profile image on the caysnheaven08 account...proof of photoshopping? I think so. :doh:
261927_190635584323410_187959261257709_475249_3424528_n.jpg

Found this by searching google "caysnheaven08"...very interesting for anyone trying to follow this twitter mess...follow links on Caseyprotector link to see some new pics...or are they new photoshopped pics?

https://twitter.com/#!/Caseyprotector

My personal take is that Michelle & Casey's twitfits were an attempt to daze and confuse followers. Apparently Michelle is a Casey helper drone. Also the photo above of Casey & the unknown woman is in this facebook account.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=787562&l=0be19294b2&id=261662213888275

Well, it is photoshopped... by someone else.
Actually it is "borrowed" from someone on the internet who did it for a photoshop project.
http://lynniesparrow.deviantart.com/art/Invisible-Person-120002590

Well, apparently now there's some twama going on between a micheledsmith01 (casey supporter) and a kristinechester (supposed to be kristina chester, the friend in the famous Casey jail phone call) involving caysinheaven08, who uses the above image as her twitter icon. They're arguing over which is Casey's real account either caysheaven08 or some other account that Kristine hasn't named but claims is the real Casey.

I was scrolling through micheledsmith01's tweets and it got just a little bit crazy - apparently she called Mason's office to ask about a Casey account, and threatened one woman that she would lose her son because of involvement in releasing Casey's videos. She even says that Casey will have to live on welfare because she can't get a job (super sympathetic to Casey, almost vomit inducing). And some of KristineChester's tweets made it look like she's thinking the caysinheaven08 account is really Casey (unless I interpreted that wrong) or at least she's friends with whoever has the caysinheaven08 account. I'm not sure it's really Kristina Chester, btw. Lord. I can't believe this Casey twama is still ongoing! Only reason I heard about it because someone I follow retweeted a tweet from KristineChester.

ETA: I see momtective already talked about this a little bit, at least mentioning michelle smith.

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details From #JoseBaez PR: Breaking News:"The Florida Bar grievance committee found no probable cause in the complaints filed against Jose Baez, Esq

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details From #JoseBaez PR: Breaking News:"The Florida Bar grievance committee found no probable cause in the complaints filed against Jose Baez, Esq

Wow :what: it looks like if you need a lawyer in Florida it's just buyer beware. Hopefully anyone looking for a lawyer will do their homework so they don't end up with a circus clown who can't even follow a Judge's orders as he is supposed to. I wonder if they would have found the same way if the verdict had been "guilty".

I certainly can not untwist what I am seeing on these accounts.. Apparently this Kristine is saying that Jessie G. is giving this guy Rob H pics of KC. I saw that on a twitter acct of a pipa_sparx. It's just to crazy to decipher.

That's a horrible photochop, the neck is wrong, and yes the other woman does look familiar.

My thoughts on these twits changes daily, but at this point I am not sure any of them are real. If caysnheaven is really KC, I think she is making up her old friends on twitter - the 3 seemed to appear at about the same time, and rarely tweets. Before a couple of them even had 1 tweet the caysnheaven twit was having a twitversation with them.

Now the KristineChester twit is starting to twitverse with others trying to insist she is real and willing to provide proof but never does come through with anything substantial.
The Mark H twit has not said much as far as I can tell. Neither has the Dante S twit. - wasn't Dante a member on here at one time? I suppose he could verify it if it was him. The mentions of trying to associate JG and RH makes me think KC is trying to, once again, throw JG under the bus. :shakehead:

If it is KC and she has to fabricate friends to pretend that people care - I'm good for that. To me it is the beginning of her Karma. If it gives her the over-confidence that she can get away with anything - it will just speed up the process. :rocker:

If they are all fakes - it really scares me to think what this world is coming to. There are a lot of wackos out there and they all seem to gravitate to KC. :banghead:

My thoughts on these twits changes daily, but at this point I am not sure any of them are real. If caysnheaven is really KC, I think she is making up her old friends on twitter - the 3 seemed to appear at about the same time, and rarely tweets. Before a couple of them even had 1 tweet the caysnheaven twit was having a twitversation with them.

Now the KristineChester twit is starting to twitverse with others trying to insist she is real and willing to provide proof but never does come through with anything substantial.
The Mark H twit has not said much as far as I can tell. Neither has the Dante S twit. - wasn't Dante a member on here at one time? I suppose he could verify it if it was him. The mentions of trying to associate JG and RH makes me think KC is trying to, once again, throw JG under the bus. :shakehead:

If it is KC and she has to fabricate friends to pretend that people care - I'm good for that. To me it is the beginning of her Karma. If it gives her the over-confidence that she can get away with anything - it will just speed up the process. :rocker:

If they are all fakes - it really scares me to think what this world is coming to. There are a lot of wackos out there and they all seem to gravitate to KC. :banghead:

Dante was/is a member of WS. NitrouspowrdSS is his screen name. Hope that is OK to post.

Check out DaDessertLadie.
She's on biz in Orlando.
Visited Hopespring drive...:what:

Then visited Caylee's 'memorial'...heartbreaking pics
xoxo

ETA: Not sure what I am feeling after I see the pictures of the cross and zoom in on the tree bark messages. Heartbreaking doesn't cover it. It's a whirlwind of emotions. Such an outpouring of love for Caylee. So sorry your family didn't love you that much while you were alive, beautiful Caylee.

Diane Dimond ‏ @DiDimond
Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete

Disheartening as it is...thank you!
Seems like it has been a really long time to come to this determination.
I don't agree with it.
What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger?
Approaching Hulk Hogan-esque?
:seeya:

Dante was/is a member of WS. NitrouspowrdSS is his screen name. Hope that is OK to post.

Thx, I thought he was. If these are fake twits you would think they could/would send a cease and desist to the faker.

I just saw a pic added to 1986MissingCays gallery of Kristina C. It was borrowed from somewhere else, but if it were me I wouldn't want these fake wackos claiming they were me.

So apparently our favorite nutcase hanging out of trees to take pictures, Joy Wray, is on Twitter. And OMG her background picture...it made my eyes bleed!!!! I think she's @joysangels. Crazy as ever!!!!

So apparently our favorite nutcase hanging out of trees to take pictures, Joy Wray, is on Twitter. And OMG her background picture...it made my eyes bleed!!!! I think she's @joysangels. Crazy as ever!!!!

I don't see it - that twitter name takes me to someone in Canada. :waitasec:

The 3 Faces of Her

bbm
:waitasec: The movie All About Eve comes to mind.
A movie about a women who suffered from multiple personality disorder

I'm probably late to the game, but no, no, no, not All About Eve.

The movie you're thinking of is The Three Faces of Eve. Joanne Woodward starred. Woman with multiple personalities.

All About Eve starred Bette Davis who was a middle-aged actress (Margot), and a younger actress (Eve) was after Bette's career and her husband.

I'm sure the person with The 3 Faces of Her was basing it on the Joanne Woodward flick.

Yes, I've spent far too many hours watching old movies. :what:

For those of you who do not use Twitter and would like to, you could be like me and just sign up to follow. I never tweet, but I enjoy the heck out of following people.

DadessertLadie is one who is freaking hilarious. She might be a member here? I don’t know. But her main goal in life is TO GET TONY’S NUMBER. And her daily tweets make me fall out of my chair laughing.

BBM
:floorlaugh: OMG, I almost choked on a cookie when I read the part about Tony's number. I started to laugh, inhaled, and cookie crumbs went down the wrong way. Tony's number. Too funny. Is she in jail on an effing whim, too? :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back