Source: Casey's Attorney Marketing Photos To Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe photos were indeed given to the press and the media right away. I believe ABC and Jb came up with the idea of selling photos, Kc just agreed to it reluctantly and with not much of a choice. IMO

Whether it was initially KC's idea or not, she was thrilled IMO to find out she could sell Caylee's pictures for big bucks.

Do you also believe it was JB that gave her the idea to sign photographs to sell for money? JB's idea to go on Howard Stern's show also to drum up interest (interest turns into money) in her case? Because it sure sounded to me like TM and RD thought KC came up with these ideas for money herself and that she would have been thrilled to do it, if she didn't have to worry about HS asking if JB was "hittin it".

Just can't see KC's arm being twisted on this stuff. Nope, no way.

:cow:

Does any money that went to Dominic Casey count?
He was looking for Caylee......
Either old DC is not telling the truth and he never looked for an alive Caylee or he got suckered in by the A's and Jose also as far as I can remember though the only search we actually know of was in the woods for a body...

Whether it was initially KC's idea or not, she was thrilled IMO to find out she could sell Caylee's pictures for big bucks.

Do you also believe it was JB that gave her the idea to sign photographs to sell for money? JB's idea to go on Howard Stern's show also to drum up interest (interest turns into money) in her case? Because it sure sounded to me like TM and RD thought KC came up with these ideas for money herself and that she would have been thrilled to do it, if she didn't have to worry about HS asking if JB was "hittin it".

totally agree thanks was not enough

Since we are speculating as to whether or not CA/GA were part of this media deal with ABC, does anyone recall when Larry Garrison and the Anthonys parted ways?

CA claimed that Larry Garrison had pocketed licensing fees that were supposed to be paid to the Anthonys.

Does anyone recall which network/broadcasts these licensing fees were in relation to???

Don't have time to read the entire thread but here it is....all things Larry Garrison:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74904&highlight=garrison

Help me out here. Not trying to be snarky. Just want to know where your coming from on this. Why would Abc news disclose their own trade secrets? or any other network for that matter? Is it against the law for Kc to sell her family photos to ABC? Or anyone else for that matter? Is it against the law for ABC to buy Kc family pictures? What is wrong with Jb helping Kc make this transaction to help pay for her defense? Is that somehow against the law? These are laws that I have not heard of.

I see nothing wrong with it. If someone wants to give me 200 thousand dollars for my family photos right now, I will sell them in a New York minute.

I just don't get it. I don't see anything unethical or illegal here at all. Just a defense trying to raise money to support their belief. IMO
I have no problem helping you out my thing is why did they need 200 thousand when their was only the neglect charge and false statement to Le WHY the large sum of defense money did they not know at that point they were planning a murder trial?? Now if you sell photos that is one thing but was it ok for Scott P to sell pics of Lacey and his son to pay for his defense maybe not against the law but it sure speaks of cooth to say yje least. Or how about Charles Manson would it have been ok to sell pics of the actor he killed and her unborn baby?????

Help me out here. Not trying to be snarky. Just want to know where your coming from on this. Why would Abc news disclose their own trade secrets? or any other network for that matter? Is it against the law for Kc to sell her family photos to ABC? Or anyone else for that matter? Is it against the law for ABC to buy Kc family pictures? What is wrong with Jb helping Kc make this transaction to help pay for her defense? Is that somehow against the law? These are laws that I have not heard of.

I see nothing wrong with it. If someone wants to give me 200 thousand dollars for my family photos right now, I will sell them in a New York minute.

I just don't get it. I don't see anything unethical or illegal here at all. Just a defense trying to raise money to support their belief. IMO

I'm thinking that if my daughter or granddaughter were in danger that I, too, would want every picture of her distributed by the media so everyone would recognize and help look for her. I would desire that publicity sooooo much that I would be willing to pay for it myself. That is why I consider it indecent to be paid for the pictures. And this is coming from my moral standpoint which is apparently higher than a commonly accepted legal one.

I am thankful that you (or anyone I personally know) are not in the position that any network wants to interview you about such a sad set of circumstances as this.

(And I don't believe the defense is supposed to raise money for their own fees, costs, expences, salaries or anything else.)

Wow if thats true, maybe she should be a marketing executive. Lol.... I just do not believe she is that smart. They got two things done, they made money and the got Caylee's pictures out there on national tv. They needed to do that anyway. Good for them. IMO

The Grand Jury only said to take it to trial and see.

Respectfully Quoted notthatsmart
BBM

The part in bold is your original statement I was responding to: the idea there is a process to determine which cases go to trial, that this process is not based on an idea of "lets see."

I just want to be clear on your position: you are saying that charges should have never been brought on Casey? I am not asking to argue, I am asking to understand how to respond to what you are saying.

TIA

ETA: Will we get a ruling one way or the other, whether or not it was "kosher" for Casey and Co. to sell these pics and/or get money in any way from Caylee?

I never said charges should have never been brought out on Kc.
I agree, this money has nothing to do with her guilt or innocence.

Not sure what you are saying about the grand jury. I do not believe the defense gets to speak at Grand Jury. It is totally one sided. I think the Grand Jury agrees to indight, and send it to court. They do not convict. IMO

around and around the mulberry bush,
the monkey chased the weazel......

Sorry, that just popped into my head.....don't know why??

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland issued the ruling Friday, a day after her attorney disclosed that ABC had paid the Florida mother and her relatives $200,000 for exclusive use of family photos and videos.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79257&page=17

This is what I don't get. If KC got 200k where is the money Baez got for brokering the deal and how much money did the the other family members get?

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland issued the ruling Friday, a day after her attorney disclosed that ABC had paid the Florida mother and her relatives $200,000 for exclusive use of family photos and videos.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79257&page=17

This is what I don't get. If KC got 200k where is the money Baez got for brokering the deal and how much money did the the other family members get?

I wonder if this will be addressed by Judge BP

Didn't GA also state in an on-air interview that they may write a book????
Are they trying to capitali$e on all those hilarious youtube videos?
(Probably would have to share funds with Jim Carrey from the "Cindy is the Grinch video".)

Since we are speculating as to whether or not CA/GA were part of this media deal with ABC, does anyone recall when Larry Garrison and the Anthonys parted ways?

CA claimed that Larry Garrison had pocketed licensing fees that were supposed to be paid to the Anthonys.

Does anyone recall which network/broadcasts these licensing fees were in relation to???

(bold mine)

On or about 11.13.2008; see FoxNews article HERE.

Gee, with all the money KC was making it's funny the Nanny didn't send a ransom note.

I wonder if this will be addressed by Judge BP

I doubt it will be addressed on Friday by Judge Perry, especially pertaining to the Anthonys financially profitting off of a dead granddaughter, but with as many people who are actively working toward getting Baez disbarred, I'm very confident that it will, eventually, be addressed. ;)

Very good points, and didn't CA attempt to trademark Caylee's name?

Didn't GA also state in an on-air interview that they may write a book????

Yes, and Cindy did state they would write a book as well.

around and around the mulberry bush,
the monkey chased the weazel......

Sorry, that just popped into my head.....don't know why??

LOL.... because you're intelligent and you can obviously spot some BS ... LOL

A book about what? How to....raise a murderer :croc:. How to deny an innocent toddler's death?:angel: How to DENY, DENY & DENY........

.....AND how to make money off your grandaughter's death by selling her pictures, videos and doing interviews, how to get free trips around the country and appear in t.v. interviews, how to become a celebrity, how to quit your job and sit around on your butt all day but still be able to afford luxuries like cruises, jewelry, trips to the hair salon for highlights and color, how to get an attorney to work for you pro bono, how to assemble the best legal team in the U.S. for your daughter's defense, and then get the State of Florida to pay for it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member