Source: Homes of Terri Horman's friends searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe for the defendant who has an lawyer there's the other side of the story; not necessarily a good one.

Respectfully edited and BBM. In this case, I'm talking about the "other" parents of Kyron. We know virtually nothing about Kaine, Desiree and/or Tony Young. Very little information about these key players has been discussed in the media. These individuals are victims, and the media is respecting their privacy. Only Terri's behaviors have been dissected because she is currently considered by many to be the target of the investigation. There are (at least) two sides to every case, and we have yet to hear from the other side/s. jmo

Respectfully edited and BBM. In this case, I'm talking about the "other" parents of Kyron. We know virtually nothing about Kaine, Desiree and/or Tony Young. Very little information about these key players has been discussed in the media. These individuals are victims, and the media is respecting their privacy. Only Terri's behaviors have been dissected because she is currently considered by many to be the target of the investigation. There are (at least) two sides to every case, and we have yet to hear from the other side/s. jmo
And we won't, unless there are some pretty brave reporters/editors out there.

They haven't been dissected because it appears Terri is the logical choice as suspect. And because Kaine declared who would and would not have access to the family (who claim to have juicy inside information from LE) by designating those who'd dare look anywhere else as not being team players.

Since that alleged "press conference", I have to wonder how much of what the media is reporting is actually unbiased, and how much is slanted and/or heavily edited in an attempt to remain on the "team". I also have to wonder how many legitimate questions are not being asked for fear they'll be 'benched'.

JMO, blah blah blah

Personally, I think they're just making sure that their search can't be questioned. Maybe some of those who have been interviewed lately (ds?) are still trying to pin it on the school and suggesting that Kyron wandered away but LE didn't look hard enough. I wonder if it's possible that LE thinks or has info that whoever has/had Kyron may have gone back to Skyline and planted....er..umm...evidence there. I can't type out what I'm thinking :furious:

I believe LE said they were following up on tips. Who can say the myriad of people who call in to tip lines. shrug. Maybe some *think* they have valid tips.

I believe for the defendant who has an lawyer there's the other side of the story; not necessarily a good one.

One defense lawyer claimed a client's fibers from old afghan yarns had blown out of a locked cedar chest, out the client's front door and then carried 130+ miles on the wind and so happened to land on a murdered/raped child's decomposing body. They actually have fiber fingerprint machine so that the fibers could not be denied.

OMG, please tell me that defendant was convicted.....that's really scary.

And we won't, unless there are some pretty brave reporters/editors out there.

They haven't been dissected because it appears Terri is the logical choice as suspect. And because Kaine declared who would and would not have access to the family (who claim to have juicy inside information from LE) by designating those who'd dare look anywhere else as not being team players.

Since that alleged "press conference", I have to wonder how much of what the media is reporting is actually unbiased, and how much is slanted and/or heavily edited in an attempt to remain on the "team". I also have to wonder how many legitimate questions are not being asked for fear they'll be 'benched'.

JMO, blah blah blah

Either all these folks are out to get Terri because they had nothing better to do this summer, or maybe some of what's being said about her is true. Maybe she did lie to LE. Maybe she really was the last known with Kyron when he vanished. Maybe she did tell the school officials and the school children he had a doctor's appt that day so they wouldn't look for him all day. Maybe she has a history of untruths. It's possible she tried to hire a hit on her husband. It's possible she tried to kidnap her own baby daughter from the gym even away from the baby's own Father.

It's possible she harmed Kyron.

Either all these folks are out to get Terri because they had nothing better to do this summer, or maybe some of what's being said about her is true. Maybe she did lie to LE. Maybe she really was the last known with Kyron when he vanished. Maybe she did tell the school officials and the school children he had a doctor's appt that day so they wouldn't look for him all day. Maybe she has a history of untruths. It's possible she tried to hire a hit on her husband. It's possible she tried to kidnap her own baby daughter from the gym even away from the baby's own Father.

It's possible she harmed Kyron.

And it's possible she didn't.

I know she's the most likely suspect. I've not seen any evidence yet that would lead me to vote "guilty" at trial.

I'm also aware that until there is a trial, we may not see such evidence.

OMG, please tell me that defendant was convicted.....that's really scary.

Yes but he tried to have his own biological son convicted in his place. So much for the other side of the story when it comes to criminals who don't want to spend the remainder of their lives on death row/life in prison.

Anyone who would commit murder would do and/or say any-thing against any-body. Especially crimes against children. My opinion.

In fact, the more I think on it (and my theory changes by the day... even by the minute lol)...

IF there is no more real evidence than what we've seen here, then her attorney would be a fool to make a deal or allow Terri to be interviewed any further. The smart thing to do for his client would be to force LE to prove their case.

But IF LE has information that can certainly be used to establish her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, he could well be working behind the scenes to get a plea agreement for her of some sort. Whatever that plea or agreement might be, I haven't a clue.

And it's possible she didn't.

I know she's the most likely suspect. I've not seen any evidence yet that would lead me to vote "guilty" at trial.

I'm also aware that until there is a trial, we may not see such evidence.

All I'm referencing is news. It's all we have to base discussion on. shrug.

I'm not convinced she's the most likely suspect, if suspect at all. She hasen't even been arrested yet.

Someone upthread said LE has no evidence. We don't know that.
Another premise was LE has looked nowhere else but at the stepmother. Another thing that's not true.

Goes without saying one person may not be guilty of any wrongdoing in any given crime.

If I lost my children my life would be over anyway so I wouldn't care if they locked me up for life wrongly, rightly, sideways, or any other way. But Terri would rather give up her children willingly to save herself. She showed us that about her own self without our having to ask.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007450-504083.html
Kyron Horman Missing: No Evidence of Abduction, Say Police

In fact, the more I think on it (and my theory changes by the day... even by the minute lol)...

IF there is no more real evidence than what we've seen here, then her attorney would be a fool to make a deal or allow Terri to be interviewed any further. The smart thing to do for his client would be to force LE to prove their case.

But IF LE has information that can certainly be used to establish her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, he could well be working behind the scenes to get a plea agreement for her of some sort. Whatever that plea or agreement might be, I haven't a clue.

I think that if they had enough evidence to even possibly gain a conviction, she would be charged already. From what we know (and even much of this is not really known) the main thing against Terri besides her behaviour is possible holes in her morning activities. We don't know of any evidence, really, that she did anything more than either "misremember" her day or lie about it for some reason. Perhaps LE even has proof that she lied about her activities, but if that is all they have, that is...not much.

Took 'em 20 yrs to get Ridgeway. Evidence the government is rife with patience.

All I'm referencing is news. It's all we have to base discussion on. shrug.

I'm not convinced she's the most likely suspect, if suspect at all. She hasen't even been arrested yet.

Someone upthread said LE has no evidence. We don't know that.
Another premise was LE has looked nowhere else but at the stepmother. Another thing that's not true.

Goes without saying one person may not be guilty of any wrongdoing in any given crime.

If I lost my children my life would be over anyway so I wouldn't care if they locked me up for life wrongly, rightly, sideways, or any other way. But Terri would rather give up her children willingly to save herself. She showed us that about her own self without our having to ask.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007450-504083.html
Kyron Horman Missing: No Evidence of Abduction, Say Police
bbm

I disagree. She may not have had a choice except to wait until she is completely cleared.

There are two problems that the media poses for TH. The first is that reporters are trained to look for and construct a narrative. Thus far, the narrative has TH in the role of "likely villain." That narrative won't change unless something new comes to light. The second is a perceived shift from investigative reporting to "embedded journalism," in which media sources (in this case, LE and the family) cultivate relationships with media outlets because they want to control and shape coverage. The most obvious instances today involve how war is covered; the military leadership learned from Viet Nam not to allow pictures of dead soldiers, wounded civilians, caskets, etc., or to allow truly independent journalists access to information. The "embedded" reporters essentially transmit what officials are willing to let us see. The recent revelations about Gen. McChrystal (sp.?) by an independent journalist are a case in point.

Thus, pigs will fly before anyone sees TH's "side" of the story. The narrative is out there and reporters have access to the parents, the mother who is clearly innocent, grieving and attractive, and the father who was almost the victim of murder-for-hire. I think it is likely that TH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance but there is no chance that TH could "tell her side" even if she was innocent. No one wants to tell or hear that story, not now.

I think that if they had enough evidence to even possibly gain a conviction, she would be charged already. From what we know (and even much of this is not really known) the main thing against Terri besides her behaviour is possible holes in her morning activities. We don't know of any evidence, really, that she did anything more than either "misremember" her day or lie about it for some reason. Perhaps LE even has proof that she lied about her activities, but if that is all they have, that is...not much.

And the landscaper "misremembered" too maybe. And the schoolchildren "misremembered" too what she told them about Kyron's dr's appt that day insuring no one would miss him all day long. And the school officials "misremembered" too and that's why they weren't alerted to his VANISHED status all day long. And all the news people "misremembered" all they reported.
And her friend's neighbors "misremembered" when they tried to find her that morning. And the workers at the gym including but not limited to the manager "misremembered" her deviously trying to kidnap her own baby daughter from the Father who also happens to be the now-missing Kyron's Father. O the humanity!

I'm sure I could research the "misremembered" list further if I dug thru the news articles. Maybe all the news outlets misremembered about Terri too. and it's only her telling all these people they all misremembered is why they're truely all "misremembering"

I'm sure no matter what's on her's or anyone else's phone records, computers, texts, etal; everything's misremembered - save Terri.

If Terri "remembered" what she's doing, saying, thinking more, maybe she wouldn't have to "remember" all those other people "misremembering" when it comes to her - that day.

Ironic Terri REMEMBERED to tell the teachers & Kyron's classmates they "misremembered", not her!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-names-woman-eyed-boys-disapperance/story?id=11234220

There are two problems that the media poses for TH. The first is that reporters are trained to look for and construct a narrative. Thus far, the narrative has TH in the role of "likely villain." That narrative won't change unless something new comes to light. The second is a perceived shift from investigative reporting to "embedded journalism," in which media sources (in this case, LE and the family) cultivate relationships with media outlets because they want to control and shape coverage. The most obvious instances today involve how war is covered; the military leadership learned from Viet Nam not to allow pictures of dead soldiers, wounded civilians, caskets, etc., or to allow truly independent journalists access to information. The "embedded" reporters essentially transmit what officials are willing to let us see. The recent revelations about Gen. McChrystal (sp.?) by an independent journalist are a case in point.

Thus, pigs will fly before anyone sees TH's "side" of the story. The narrative is out there and reporters have access to the parents, the mother who is clearly innocent, grieving and attractive, and the father who was almost the victim of murder-for-hire. I think it is likely that TH is responsible for Kyron's disappearance but there is no chance that TH could "tell her side" even if she was innocent. No one wants to tell or hear that story, not now.

Please. Kyron is attractive! Ack! What can be more beautiful than he? This isn't a popularity contest. A child is missing.

The stepmother is either the last known adult entrusted with Kyron's care, or she is not!

She either lied to law enforcement about her whereabouts that morning or not. They have the phone records. (or Law enforcement's lying about phone records existing).

People would have to be willing to tell themselves the phone company and it's workers are in cahoots against thethe stepmother too.

She had him.
He vanishes on her watch.
she lies to police about her whereabouts during that critical time of the crime.

It's all either true or not.

It doesn't matter if she never talks or not. She might have told the truth to LE if what's being said is true. About her phone records placing her 5 miles AWAY

And the landscaper "misremembered" too maybe. And the schoolchildren "misremembered" too what she told them about Kyron's dr's appt that day insuring no one would miss him all day long. And the school officials "misremembered" too and that's why they weren't alerted to his VANISHED status all day long. And all the news people "misremembered" all they reported.
And her friend's neighbors "misremembered" when they tried to find her that morning. And the workers at the gym including but not limited to the manager "misremembered" her deviously trying to kidnap her own baby daughter from the Father who also happens to be the now-missing Kyron's Father.
O the humanity!

I'm sure I could research the "misremembered" list further if I dug thru the news articles. Maybe all the news outlets misremembered about Terri too. and it's only her telling all these people they all misremembered is why they're truely all "misremembering"

I'm sure no matter what's on her's or anyone else's phone records, computers, texts, etal; everything's misremembered - save Terri.

If Terri "remembered" what she's doing, saying, thinking more, maybe she wouldn't have to "remember" all those other people "misremembering" when it comes to her - that day.

Ironic Terri REMEMBERED to tell the teachers & Kyron's classmates they "misremembered", not her!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-family-names-woman-eyed-boys-disapperance/story?id=11234220

bbm

We have no proof of any of that. Nothing but second or third hand accounts; some even farther removed from the source.

And I'd love to know how Terri supposedly asking to be notified when Kaine came back to the gym morphed into her 'deviously trying to kidnap her own baby'. Even that source is second-hand (at best).

bbm

I disagree. She may not have had a choice except to wait until she is completely cleared.

I don't believe if Kyron's never found Terri's giving up rights until she can clear her name. If she's never charged there will be nothing to completely clear. If it were the state forceably taking the child it would be much easier to swallow but that's not the case. She relinquished all rights when there's no obvious reason to. By law she's not guilty of anything. She hasen't even been accused. By laws of our government she's innocent. Innocent until the government proves her guilty to a jury of her peers. Not even close to that set of circumstances and she probably never will be.

She may be ill-advised. Most women would not make that dire choice willingly. But she did. If you lose your children what do you care what happens to you because your life's over anyway.

She's not willing to relinquish money even if it's other people's; Read below:

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/Police-Terri-Hormans-sexting-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

Attorney Stephen Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address financial and other issues. A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing.

Other issues besides the baby. go figure

bbm

We have no proof of any of that. Nothing but second or third hand accounts; some even farther removed from the source.

And I'd love to know how Terri supposedly asking to be notified when Kaine came back to the gym morphed into her 'deviously trying to kidnap her own baby'. Even that source is second-hand (at best).

I didn't say proof sheesh.

Check the links thread in this Kyron Horman forum.

ETA: For all any of us know nothing in NEWS is real. shrug

And her friend's neighbors "misremembered" when they tried to find her that morning. And the workers at the gym including but not limited to the manager "misremembered" her deviously trying to kidnap her own baby daughter from the Father who also happens to be the now-missing Kyron's Father. O the humanity!

Can you provide links to any of the above "misremembered" sourcing named LE directly? Not someone saying LE told them but LE telling them.

I would bet if we had a thread of statements directly from named LE, many would be shocked to see the "facts" according to LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back