Source of the tip? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you cannot link to information that you are stating as fact, please do not post it.

Quoted from LA Times, March 7th 2010

"The teen was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black pants and two rings, a blue sapphire ring worn on her middle left finger. She was also wearing a silver claddagh ring, which is a traditional Irish ring given in friendship or worn as a wedding ring."

What do you bet that the perp gave those rings to his girlfriend?

If the perp were behind bars, she may then have felt safe to call LE.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/03/amber-dubois-remains-found-in-escondido.html

the dogs trailed to a spot where the exit trail could nto be confirmed at 3 miles up the palo-temecula rd. appx 1/2 mile from the location where she was found. See the dog thread.

Quoted from LA Times, March 7th 2010

"The teen was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black pants and two rings, a blue sapphire ring worn on her middle left finger. She was also wearing a silver claddagh ring, which is a traditional Irish ring given in friendship or worn as a wedding ring."

What do you bet that the perp gave those rings to his girlfriend?

If the perp were behind bars, she may then have felt safe to call LE.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/03/amber-dubois-remains-found-in-escondido.html
---------------------
Yes, could be, and, this news article says:

"Sources tell us Baker is now working with authorities on the Dubois murder investigation."

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-0...hat-john-gardner-fathered-twins#ixzz0hupYOgF5

But, how would she know where he placed Amber's body? I suppose it could be a combination of factors. Like others have said here, maybe a map or computer record, something, and she reported it after he was arrested for the murder of Chelsea.

I still believe 100% that the tip came from Gardner or his Mother. There was definitely some crafty questioning going on.

I still believe 100% that the tip came from Gardner or his Mother. There was definitely some crafty questioning going on.

I just can't see his Mother knowing the exact location of Amber's body. I think I am leaning toward some kind of map. As short as that search was, they had to have known the exact location. I don't see anyone else knowing that but the killer. Even if he took others to the location I just don't see someone remembering the exact spot.

I just can't see his Mother knowing the exact location of Amber's body. I think I am leaning toward some kind of map. As short as that search was, they had to have known the exact location. I don't see anyone else knowing that but the killer. Even if he took others to the location I just don't see someone remembering the exact spot.

If the lead did come from Gardner's direction, I think map is as good guess as any. I think there is snowball's chance in hell Gardner would tell LE the location of the body. In a case where he has been convicted for molestation of a 13 year old, he never admitted responsibility, and has denied doing anything to that child. Am I a supposed to believe that all of the sudden he would give a location of the body? Not in a million years, IMO.

If the lead did come from Gardner's direction, I think map is as good guess as any. I think there is snowball's chance in hell Gardner would tell LE the location of the body. In a case where he has been convicted for molestation of a 13 year old, he never admitted responsibility, and has denied doing anything to that child. Am I a supposed to believe that all of the sudden he would give a location of the body? Not in a million years, IMO.

I believe when they searched his house they found something that linked him to Amber's disappearance. It wasn't long after Chelsea was found that they started saying that JAG could be a suspect in Amber's disappearance. I just don't see anyone other than JAG knowing where Amber was. If he didn't tell and it's looking like he didn't, then I think he must have had a map. I know he wouldn't admit to his crimes against the 13 year old but sometimes looking at their own death changes things.

I think it's possible that the tip came from Gardner. In the Meredith Emerson case, her killer was given the opportunity to give the location of her body in exchange for a life sentence. That was within 6 days of Meredeth's disappearance. If LE found something belonging to Amber during the original search of his property, I do think they could have offered him a deal in order to bring some sort of closure to the family. I think they did this to save face with the public. Many were criticizing LE saying that they did not do enough when Amber went missing. Obviously I don't know where the tip came from, but Gardner himself may have been the one to lead LE to her body. IMO

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-0...hat-john-gardner-fathered-twins#ixzz0hupYOgF5

By 2009, The Enterprise Report says, he was living with Jariah Baker at an apartment not far from Escondido High School where 14-year-old Amber Dubois disappeared. Sources tell us Baker is now working with authorities on the Dubois murder investigation.

Read more: http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-0...hat-john-gardner-fathered-twins#ixzz0hyyh6onv

Pictures of his girlfriend and more pictures of JAG.
If the girlfriend is helping police I am pretty sure she was the source tying him into Amber's case.He might have taken her to see Amber's body as a threat to her and her sons.He is a very sick person if she suspected him or found any of Amber's things he just might have proved to her just how evil he is.

By 2009, The Enterprise Report says, he was living with Jariah Baker at an apartment not far from Escondido High School where 14-year-old Amber Dubois disappeared. Sources tell us Baker is now working with authorities on the Dubois murder investigation.

Read more: http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-0...hat-john-gardner-fathered-twins#ixzz0hyyh6onv

Pictures of his girlfriend and more pictures of JAG.
If the girlfriend is helping police I am pretty sure she was the source tying him into Amber's case.He might have taken her to see Amber's body as a threat to her and her sons.He is a very sick person if she suspected him or found any of Amber's things he just might have proved to her just how evil he is.

Funny how they have updated their article to say where they actually got their information...from the same places any us of could find that same information, and not exactly from the actual person who supposedly said it.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but here goes:

"Escondido police said someone compelled by Chelsea's death came forward with a tip that led to the discovery of Amber's body in the Pala area."

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/46175/

Somehow I don't think JAG himself was too compelled by Chelsea's death. I've also heard that this person felt compelled that the community be given closure on Amber after the news about Chelsea (sorry, can't remember where I heard that). If I had to guess, I'd say the tipster was JAG's mother or girlfriend, but I don't know why he would have told either of them the location.

-Kim

There's always more perps. Hell lets out three more every time one is arrested.
Or that's the way it seems sometimes, as we look around the country.

You forgot to add the perps the judges and probation system lets loose as well.:banghead:

"Escondido police said someone compelled by Chelsea's death came forward with a tip that led to the discovery of Amber's body in the Pala area."

Somehow I don't think JAG himself was too compelled by Chelsea's death. I've also heard that this person felt compelled that the community be given closure on Amber after the news about Chelsea (sorry, can't remember where I heard that). If I had to guess, I'd say the tipster was JAG's mother or girlfriend, but I don't know why he would have told either of them the location.

-Kim

That is so sad to me. They weren't bothered by Amber's death. Or bothered by her family's pain. They were only compelled to give the community closure after Chelsea's death. That person might not could have done a thing to save Amber but they could have saved Chelsea. Now they will have to live with Chelsea's blood on their hands.

-Kim

So this would corroborate what the Dubois' private detective said. Very interesting. Unless the tip was anonymous, it should lead to some sort of arrest as having knowledge of Amber's death and not reporting it would be a crime.

So this would corroborate what the Dubois' private detective said. Very interesting. Unless the tip was anonymous, it should lead to some sort of arrest as having knowledge of Amber's death and not reporting it would be a crime.

I don't think that knowing of death and not reporting it is a crime. Private citizens aren't obligated to report crimes as far as I can tell. Of course, the question is, how would someone know of her death and body location?

I believe that Amber's body was moved to the Pala location recently.
Her killer used the arrest of Gardner as an opportunity to move the remains from a location that he could be connected with to a location that was reported in the press last year as a possible area where Amber last visited.
Everyone jumps to convict Gardner of killing two young girls and Amber's killer goes free.
The FBI is smarter than that, though. They'll find this guy.

Too much of a coincidence david.john that Amber's body was found right after JAGIII was arrested for Chelsea's murder.

I believe that Amber's body was moved to the Pala location recently.
Her killer used the arrest of Gardner as an opportunity to move the remains from a location that he could be connected with to a location that was reported in the press last year as a possible area where Amber last visited.
Everyone jumps to convict Gardner of killing two young girls and Amber's killer goes free.
The FBI is smarter than that, though. They'll find this guy.

Maybe Gardner didn't kill Amber. But it wasn't long after Chelsea was found that the police started saying he was a suspect in Amber's disappearance. Before that her disappearance was treated more like a runaway. For this reason I believe that the police found some evidence that linked him to Amber's death. Right now it's looking more like he was involved than not. JMO Besides your idea that the "real" killer recently moved Amber's body seems too risky. She has been gone more than a year. Why take a chance and move her now?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
selaynehunter
Back