Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee Pt. 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(respectfully snipped, bold mine) Agree w snipped--but bolded says it best. KC no doubt SPENT A COUPLE HOURS ON THE COMPUTER. During which Caylee was unsupervised, in a home w a pool which had no safety barriers. It just isn't that deep. JMO

Caylee could have quite easily climbed the ladder and fallen in the pool, but there was no way Caylee could have put the ladder in place on the pool. Is KC so lame that she put the ladder in place then left Caylee alone in the back yard? Maybe. That would have been an accidental death. A preventable one, but still an accident. There is no plausible reason for KC not to call 911 if Caylee had drowned. The only thing that makes not calling 911 reasonable, is if KC did something physically causing Caylee's demise.

My daughter was 3 1/2 when I bought a house with a pool, within a week or two she could literally tread water for hours at a time, choosing to hang out in the deep end with her older siblings. This was her first ready access to a pool, except for vacations in a hotel with a pool, the prior summer, where she would have had to stay on the steps or in someones arms to move around. At the time, she was 8 months older than Caylee was in June. If Caylee had accidentally fallen in, she should have been able to tread water for at least a few minutes and probably call for help.

Two year olds are fairly fearless, (this is why they are so accident prone) having had pool access Caylee had probably had her face in the water before, playing and bobbing would have showed her to hold her breath and bob back to the top to catch her breath. She was old enough and had spent enough time in the pool the summer before, she shouldn't have panicked immediately. She was young enough, had she fallen in she wouldn't have been able to stay afloat for long, because she would have tired out, but she should have been safe for a few minutes at least.

This case reminds me so much (in some ways) of the Debra Jean Milke case. She had her 5 yo murdered because he was in her way. She is on death row, by the way.

Refresh my memory LOL, This was in AZ right?? Had a couple men saying they were taking him to see Santa, and instead took him to the desert and shot him?? Im from AZ originally and That Debra Jean seems familiar, must be old age creepin up omn me that I can barely remember LOL was very sad case

Caylee could have quite easily climbed the ladder and fallen in the pool, but there was no way Caylee could have put the ladder in place on the pool. Is KC so lame that she put the ladder in place then left Caylee alone in the back yard? Maybe. That would have been an accidental death. A preventable one, but still an accident. There is no plausible reason for KC not to call 911 if Caylee had drowned. The only thing that makes not calling 911 reasonable, is if KC did something physically causing Caylee's demise.

My daughter was 3 1/2 when I bought a house with a pool, within a week or two she could literally tread water for hours at a time, choosing to hang out in the deep end with her older siblings. This was her first ready access to a pool, except for vacations in a hotel with a pool, the prior summer, where she would have had to stay on the steps or in someones arms to move around. At the time, she was 8 months older than Caylee was in June. If Caylee had accidentally fallen in, she should have been able to tread water for at least a few minutes and probably call for help.

Two year olds are fairly fearless, (this is why they are so accident prone) having had pool access Caylee had probably had her face in the water before, playing and bobbing would have showed her to hold her breath and bob back to the top to catch her breath. She was old enough and had spent enough time in the pool the summer before, she shouldn't have panicked immediately. She was young enough, had she fallen in she wouldn't have been able to stay afloat for long, because she would have tired out, but she should have been safe for a few minutes at least.

I think Caylee generally wore an all-over life-saver type bouyancy suit are wore arm bands and was held by an adult. I don't think she had learnt to swim and was probably never let go of in the water so she wouldn't have understood about the need to herself afloat.

As for the steps being in place, it's possible that if the big fight that we've heard about actually did take place the previous evening, then it was probably after Caylee/CA/KC had been for that swim that CA spoke about. With the alleged show-down taking place that evening it's quite possible that the ladder was completely forgotten about.

Another thought I've had is that CA stated that she moved a large bush from near to the pool over to another location so that they could move the pool box away from the pool. This was apparently because Caylee had learnt to climb on it and they were afraid that she'd get to the pool, but this was done after Caylee was reported 'missing'. So if the pool box was previously kept by the pool, it's possible that Caylee had climbed on it and maybe reached over to touch the water and fallen in. If that happened, KC would have needed to get the steps in order to climb in and reach Caylee at the bottom of the pool. :eek:

Strongly disagree (please see stats Post #299 in Rants thread et al, below is an excerpt). CA did say she noticed on 16th ladder had been reattached (and if you're still convinced this wasn't possible how about those sounds a neighbor reports coming from A pool that afternoon?) JMO

*Drowning is a "silent killer," swimming and child medical experts said. It's not at all like Hollywood dramatizations depicting floundering swimmers bobbing to the surface yelping for help for several minutes.

*"Kids slip in the water like a pebble going under," said Dr. Marty Eichelberger CEO of the National SAFE KIDS Campaign. "As they try to get themselves out of the water, they sorta streamline their bodies making this linear form, and it takes them straight to the bottom. They only have a minute or two before they loose consciousness. ... It is a silent thing because they are under the water. They are trying to get themselves to the point where they can breathe, and as they breathe, they just suck in more water."

*The majority of children who survive (92%) are discovered w/in two minutes following submersion, and most children who die (86%) are found after 10 minutes. Nearly all who require CPR die or are left w severe brain injury. Nonfatal drownings can cause brain damage that may result in long-term disabilities including learning disabilities and permanent loss of basic functioning (permanent vegetative state).

*In 2005, of all children 1 to 4 years old who died, almost 30% died from drowning. Although drowning rates have slowly declined fatal drowning remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death for children.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2948816&highlight=silent+killer#post2948816

I think Caylee generally wore an all-over life-saver type bouyancy suit are wore arm bands and was held by an adult. I don't think she had learnt to swim and was probably never let go of in the water so she wouldn't have understood about the need to herself afloat.

As for the steps being in place, it's possible that if the big fight that we've heard about actually did take place the previous evening, then it was probably after Caylee/CA/KC had been for that swim that CA spoke about. With the alleged show-down taking place that evening it's quite possible that the ladder was completely forgotten about.

Another thought I've had is that CA stated that she moved a large bush from near to the pool over to another location so that they could move the pool box away from the pool. This was apparently because Caylee had learnt to climb on it and they were afraid that she'd get to the pool, but this was done after Caylee was reported 'missing'. So if the pool box was previously kept by the pool, it's possible that Caylee had climbed on it and maybe reached over to touch the water and fallen in. If that happened, KC would have needed to get the steps in order to climb in and reach Caylee at the bottom of the pool. :eek:

(bold mine) ITA! I'd thought of, and mentioned, this additional danger (the pool box) numerous times. Both of these are very strong possibilities. And re ladder while there may have been an "understanding" that it should be removed following a swim, it also invariably fell to whomever was home to be the final "barrier" (in the absence of any REAL ones). Thus both would have in a sense born responsibility. And neither would really wish to reveal or implicate the other for fear of exposing her own culpability. JMO

And another thing - the cadaver dogs had a positive hit by the pool too!

Refresh my memory LOL, This was in AZ right?? Had a couple men saying they were taking him to see Santa, and instead took him to the desert and shot him?? Im from AZ originally and That Debra Jean seems familiar, must be old age creepin up omn me that I can barely remember LOL was very sad case

I just saw a TV show about that yesterday - an old American Justice, I think. I had never heard of it but it immediately reminded me of this case.

I agree this is still a rumor.
It could be true, though. The skull was still in the bag, or under the bag, while the smaller bones had washed away or been taken by animals. If the tape was wrapped completely around the head, it would also be taped to the hair, which might have held it in place enough to determine it was originally on the mouth, or just the hair still stuck on the duct tape was enough to detemine it was originally around the mouth.
I'm taking it into consideration, but not as fact until it is officially reported by LE or the state.
Lanie

It does not seem to be actually validated --

however, the chloroform (presence AND searches on comp) was a rumour once, also. everyone ran with that and I tried to take "sources close to the investigation" with a few grains of salt and that turned out completely true.

not sayin' that means the duct tape is true. but the way things have been reported and worded make me think about how the chloroform stuff was true.

And another thing - the cadaver dogs had a positive hit by the pool too!

N/k. Strange how, after subduing her (w xanax), sedating her (w chloroform), suffocating her (w a bedroom pillow), dressing her (in a... swimsuit?) she decides to drag her outdoors and let her expire by the... pool? I mean how many people take their victim to commit murder where they'd least like, yet at the same time are most likely, to be caught. JMO

There is so much irrational behavior, and twists and turns in this case. To thinking about things logically, which even saying that makes me think oxymoron. I think it's impossible to form any type of conclusion as to what happened or what the final outcome of this case might be.

After the new tape yesterday I want to bump this thread back up. I wondered why LE would make a statement like this? Or leak a statement like this? That she "acted alone" and "did it intentionally".

IMO LE had this leaked as "bait" as they now have evidence of "another" - NOT that the other killed Caylee - but just there is another involved.

What would they have that tells them KC did it intentionally? I get the acting alone - IF the duct tape ONLY had HER fingerprints (which I don't think is the case - why else leak this?)

Nope - after that nasty nasty video - I think LE leaking this SCREAMS "bait" - hope someone takes it and runs - maybe we'll finally get some answers.

I keep reading posts about Caylee dying in the swimming pool.
Scores of them.
I must be missing something.
Could anyone please point me to ANYTHING uncovered in this case that even remotely indicates that's what happened to her?
I mean besides the swimsuit?
Because I havent seen a thing.

Yes it was here. I believe she had also taken out a life insurance policy on her son first.

kc must of been in her RAGE fit..after the June 15th fight....IMO, she used chloroform to quiet CAYLEE, taped her mouth/ head.........now on JVM Mark said 2 times about kc SLICING CAYLEE..........after seeing this last tape (which I feel is mild kc) I am wondering if kc was in such a fit of rage that she did more avage deeds to CAYLEE......the word slaying has come up as well as sherrif said *No child should ever have to die like this* Could kc of blacked this completely out???????

I keep reading posts about Caylee dying in the swimming pool.
Scores of them.
I must be missing something.
Could anyone please point me to ANYTHING uncovered in this case that even remotely indicates that's what happened to her?
I mean besides the swimsuit?
Because I havent seen a thing.

Ya, it seems there are many things in this case that started out as speculation, next thing you know its a possibility, and I guess in some people's minds becomes fact. There do seem to be a lot of people who are convinced they know the truth about all that happened.

The real truth is we will likely never know the cause of death. Even if there were a confession at this point I would suspect many people would not believe it.

As a side note, it appears this case has dropped off the radar screen at least in this area. I went to lunch yesterday with several people from work and mentioned this case. Many had not heard about the case at all and the ones that had throught it had already been resolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back