Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what it was that George said that Got Casey Indited to start with ?
Maybe he did say he saw her leaving the house and something looked off to him about how Caylee looked ?
But then why continue with the Charade of Caylee is alive ( but then again the McCanns do that so....)

huh????

Well, they never had the date right in the first place. Second, GA could have seen perp carry Caylee out of the house. Doesn't mean Caylee was alive, could have appeared to be sleeping. But, but, but, they lied since they kind of knew with the pizza decomp car, and the mistake of CA calling LE and saying something about it. (CA was not in the loop yet, GA was from gas can day??????)
I do not believe GA said she was carried out. It would be in his police statement. This has been brought up many many tmes and no one has been able to confirm she was carried out.
The date discrepency has been explained also. Listen to the bond hearing if you want to hear the explanation.

As for the rest of your post?? No clue what you are asking.

What they were wearing was not a big deal - it's whether or not Caylee was awake or asleep - did George say he said bye to Caylee and she said bye back - did he say she appeared asleep being carried by Casey

The point is - there are some that think Caylee was killed the night of the 15th after the huge blow up fight between Cindy and Casey and whoever else was there during it

So lets say that Casey and Cindy have that HUGE fight - Casey takes Caylee into the room - slams the door - thats the last they hear of or see Casey or Caylee until the next morning or afternoon as George says

Casey comes out in the 'work attire' and is carrying Caylee - is Caylee awake 'bye papa' and George gives her a kiss and says bye - OR does Caylee appear asleep, laying on Casey's shoulder - and they leave

LE took all the bedding, pillows, etc. from the room - maybe they also have fibers or something from the room or something is missing from the room found at the crime scene -could be an indication that Caylee died in the room the night of the 15th

What I'm wondering if George states in his interviews - as he said Casey was dressed in slacks and blouse, carrying Caylee - and she has the backpack and Caylees backpack as normal - is Caylee awake and talking or does she appear asleep

Which could coincide with the thought, Caylee died the night of the 15th - by accident or not - Casey is carrying her out of the house saying she's napping/asleep and thats the last time they see Caylee

Just a thought and thinking outloud

Well this scenerio would blow the duct tape on the head BEFORE her murder if that was true

George is a Ex Police Office I think he could tell the difference between a sleeping baby and dead baby. I don't think he would have seen her or if he did then she wasn't dead then

Yes and the same way he couldn't tell it was decomp on the car? Or that Cindy is a nurse and said Casey wasn't pregnant?

If he was consistent and used common sense I would believe that he was an ex police officer NOTHING he has said or done leads me to believe he was a GOOD ex police officer

So thats not a good explanation at all

What they were wearing was not a big deal - it's whether or not Caylee was awake or asleep - did George say he said bye to Caylee and she said bye back - did he say she appeared asleep being carried by Casey

The point is - there are some that think Caylee was killed the night of the 15th after the huge blow up fight between Cindy and Casey and whoever else was there during it

So lets say that Casey and Cindy have that HUGE fight - Casey takes Caylee into the room - slams the door - thats the last they hear of or see Casey or Caylee until the next morning or afternoon as George says

Casey comes out in the 'work attire' and is carrying Caylee - is Caylee awake 'bye papa' and George gives her a kiss and says bye - OR does Caylee appear asleep, laying on Casey's shoulder - and they leave

LE took all the bedding, pillows, etc. from the room - maybe they also have fibers or something from the room or something is missing from the room found at the crime scene -could be an indication that Caylee died in the room the night of the 15th

What I'm wondering if George states in his interviews - as he said Casey was dressed in slacks and blouse, carrying Caylee - and she has the backpack and Caylees backpack as normal - is Caylee awake and talking or does she appear asleep

Which could coincide with the thought, Caylee died the night of the 15th - by accident or not - Casey is carrying her out of the house saying she's napping/asleep and thats the last time they see Caylee

Just a thought and thinking outloud

also most 2 almost 3 yr olds want to walk and not be carried....

Many deals are made for convenience and to keep from having a long drawn out trial. We had one here recently where they made a deal for LWOP when they had a slam/dunk DP case. DP cases are very costly to LE and the taxpayers and with all the appeals given the perp, it is more advantageous most times to let them plead with LWOP. That frees up LE, the DA and others to concentrate on other cases also.

As for the media - there is NOTHING about the media today which maintains any ethics. They pick our political candidates with their skewed reporting and they elect them because the masses are too stupid to understand the issues. There are many unethical media *advertiser censored* out there but I don't believe this is an example of one.

All state and local governments are facing extreme revenue shortages, so it would not surprise me if a deal if offered to save the huge costs of a DP trial and years of appeals.

BRAVO on the media comment. No truer words spoken.

My first post, btw. Hope it comes through right. Back to lurking.

Anyone know if there is a certain amount of time SA has to put DP back on the table??

I read in an earlier thread that it was 45 days, and they took it off ~ 12/6, giving them appox. a week and a half to bring it back up. I think.

Ah! Thanks much! I agree with that. But the wording of Wudge's post confused the heck outta me, and your response threw me off completely.
Me no good with the big wordishness after hours reading here...>.>
We re trying to talk in Casey Speak/casey Code. We are getting in character to solve the case!

I think that too - when George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on the 16th - did he say he talked to Caylee? Did she bye? or was she asleep on Casey's shoulder as she carried her? It will be interesting to hear, because after the fight on the 15th, Caylee could have passed away that night, as Casey leaves with Caylee (if that is true about George seeing them on the 16th) Casey could have easily said that Caylee was sleeping - then George and Cindy leave that week for their vacation and thats when Casey takes Caylee back to the house - aka the two days in the trunk

Just thinking outloud

George has always maintained he "saw" them leave, "saw" what they were wearing, "noticed" Caylee's backpack, etc. This wording seems very impersonal for a grandfather to say. If this were truly his last time seeing his grandaughter alive, you'd think the quote going around would be "and then she said 'bye-bye Jo-Jo,' hugged me, and that was the last time I saw her..." or something, not "oh yeah, I saw her monkey backback." For these reasons, I've always thought that was a lie.

[I have been exploring this issue for a bit on the floorplan thread. I'd often thought perhaps George was across the room and really did just see them and not interact. However, the floorplan research, shows that KC and Caylee would essentially have to walk within a few feet of GA to leave the house. knowing this has changed my options. but, i digress...]

In the Anthony's interview with Greta:
http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....63775&referralPlaylistId=search|cindy anthony

George starts in with his "I actually saw them on the 16th.." deal, and Greta asks the obvious question of "what did she say to you..."

George is now stuck. If he says he didn't interact with them, this would be evidence of a fight big enough for KC to be still be seething, and storm right past him, the next afternoon (something he would never admit to, especially not with CA sitting next to him), say he just saw KC carrying Caylee isn't really effective in supporting his support 'I saw them, they were happy and fine' theory (besides, why would she be 'napping' if they slept in so late?) so he pretty much has to say they interacted. He offers an incredibly vague "just normal hugs and kisses... like a normal day" response, which SCREAMS bs to me. This, after all, is the man who recalls what he was watching on TV, every detail of what they were wearing, etc. IMO, he would definitely recall his last convo with his grandaughter.

This also the only time I can recall where GA offers up details of a conversation with KC and Caylee (when directly asked by Greta). Usually we just hear what he "saw."

I thought CA vacation was the week before?

CA took one week vacation where she would be back at work June 9th. She then took another week vacation sometime around end of June, first of July, but don't remember the dates for sure on that one. (IIRC, July 3, when she wrote her blog, she was on vacation.)
Lanie

Well this scenerio would blow the duct tape on the head BEFORE her murder if that was true

I'm just thinking outloud - it's one scenerio - LE took all the bedding, pillows etc from the room and there are many that think Caylee died in the house on the 15th

I do not believe GA said she was carried out. It would be in his police statement. This has been brought up many many tmes and no one has been able to confirm she was carried out.
The date discrepency has been explained also. Listen to the bond hearing if you want to hear the explanation.

As for the rest of your post?? No clue what you are asking.

No GA did not specify either way, as I recall. But yes I should re-listen to the bond hearing. I only did it in bits and peices. :blushing:

I'm just thinking outloud - it's one scenerio - LE took all the bedding, pillows etc from the room and there are many that think Caylee died in the house on the 15th

I most likely missed this- but do we know for sure that they took all of the bedding? I thought that was just assumed by the house warrant/search pics...

You said the houses are owned by Gonzalez and Zenaida. This is not true. 2 of the houses on the street are owned by Gonzalez's but no Zenaida owns one. Maybe one lived there at one time.

I think people have taken out of context what Kio stated. IIRC, she was asked if she knew of a Zenaida Gonzalez. Her resonse was there is a neighbor with the last name Gonzalez, but no Zenaida. I have seen nowhere a legitimate source that states there was a Zenaida in proximity of the Anthony home.

also most 2 almost 3 yr olds want to walk and not be carried....

Thats not the point - I know that I have two daughters myself I remember pretty clearly - we are not talking about a normal day or relationship

AND GA said that Casey was carrying Caylee - we just don't know if she was awake and saying bye or 'asleep' and being carried out

Since we have conflicting thoughts on it and even GA's recollection seems sketchy and most likely untrue - NO ONE knows if Caylee was awake or supposedly asleep

So it would seem that Caylee did not die in the house - or did

I guess we'll have to wait until trial to hear GA on the stand and the states timeline

Gotcha, thinkin out loud here too, I believe she may have died in the house on the 15th, Im not so sure GA saw them tho, I find it hard to believe after a month GA would know what they were wearing on that specific day.I can barely remember what color underpantys I wore yesterday LOL

I most likely missed this- but do we know for sure that they took all of the bedding? I thought that was just assumed by the house warrant/search pics...

From what I understand LE pretty much cleaned out the entire room

Thats not the point - I know that I have two daughters myself I remember pretty clearly - we are not talking about a normal day or relationship

AND GA said that Casey was carrying Caylee - we just don't know if she was awake and saying bye or 'asleep' and being carried out

Since we have conflicting thoughts on it and even GA's recollection seems sketchy and most likely untrue - NO ONE knows if Caylee was awake or supposedly asleep

So it would seem that Caylee did not die in the house - or did

I guess we'll have to wait until trial to hear GA on the stand and the states timeline

What I meant was if Kc was carrying her there's a good chance she may have been dead already, and Kc was trying to make it like she was asleep. If she were alive and awake she would most likely have been walking and had gone over and hugged him before leaving. JMO

Gotcha, thinkin out loud here too, I believe she may have died in the house on the 15th, Im not so sure GA saw them tho, I find it hard to believe after a month GA would know what they were wearing on that specific day.I can barely remember what color underpantys I wore yesterday LOL

me too - I have to listen to GA's interview again and read the transcript - I could have sworn he said Casey was carrying Caylee and two backpacks - he saw them during his cooking show around 1 PM - I'm only going by sketchy memory, it's been awhile since I listened to the FBI interview and read the transcript and his LE report

THeir use of gaff tape makes perfect sense- some of their friends (AL is one of them, I believe) attend Full Sail which is a video production school. I'm sure gaff tape is easily accessible there.

And that is where Anthony went to school, and she had access to his apartment, and vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro