Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he saw the girls at all on the 16th. I think it's possible that Casey fled with Caylee the night before after Cindy tried to choke her and they never came back home. That's how most people would react after a violent confrontation. IMO, George told the story about the 16th to enhance the story that everything was hunky dory in the house. "They left like any other day" he claims.

I look at it like this:

CA's inital stated version of events of June 15 (paraphrased): No mention of alleged fight. Initially no mention of Mt. Dora [!]. Just another normal day. Played in pool. Tucked Casey and Caylee into bed [!]. How sweet.

GA's initial stated version of events of June 16 (paraphrased): Watching cooking show (at about 12:50). Sees Casey and Caylee prepare to leave the house. Gives extremely detailed description of what both Casey and Caylee are wearing. Just another "normal" day.

CA's inital stated version of events of June 16 (paraphrased): Went to work. Normal day. Walked by Casey's door before work and "heard them breathing" [!]

In my opinion, CA's version was inaccurate. No mention was made of Mt. Dora of the video until it was found by the investigators and shown to the A's. Oh yeah, that's right! We went to Mt. Dora on Father's Day. Yadda Yadda. I can ask myself--WHY? One could speculate that it was because going to Mt. Dora opened up information about Casey stealing again and GGMA telling CA about it which then led to the alleged smack-down at the A house on June 15th. My opinion. One could further speculate that if the A's did not want to make Casey "look bad" they could have just not mentioned it. If this is true, then I can (in my opinion) disregard their testimony regarding these dates.

In the infamous words of Dr. Henry Lee in O.J. trial (don't like him but here goes): (paraphrased) "If you are eating a bowl of spaghetti and find cockroach in spaghetti do you keep eating the spaghetti?"

I think they might have gotten stuck trying not to tell about the alleged fight thus perhaps we've never really heard about what really happened the night of June 15th.

I appreciate and respect everything you said. However, just because you were a respectable journalist, does not mean every reporter is. And it's natural for discriminating minds to question who these 'sources' are. I have believed that the OCSO was doing an excellent job throughout this case, but yet I distrust some "source close to the investigation" leaking such incriminating information now. That information, if it is true, would ensure that Casey has no chance to get a fair trial. Every potential juror in Florida is going to think, "well, they said back in January that she was guilty of premeditated murder, so we have to believe that."
I heard NG say last night that the death penalty was back on the table. How does she know this, was this stated by these 'sources?'
I'm sorry, but even NG questioned this female reporter last night about how close to Casey or the Anthonys was she personally. I recall that she got a startled look on her face, as if she was not expecting that to come up. Makes me wonder... why is the prosecution putting this information out now? Why not save it for the trial?
And..... "sources close to the investigation" could mean anything. It could mean some little deputy who has only been out of the academy for a month who happened to walk past the detectives and overheard something. Not good enough. I will believe this when I hear it from one of the lead detectives or the sheriff himself in a press conference.
I have no doubt that Casey will be convicted. I am just cautious about believing everything I hear from "sources" because I know that the media does not always report facts.

Bold is mine:

When I watched the show I felt the reaction of the reporter was shock that NG was being so snarky. I thought she did a great job of holding her composure as she professionally responded to such a unprofessional comment. I think she was offended by NG's comment. NG is not a reporter (obviously, by her sensationalising EVERYTHING) and shows her ignorance at times like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro