Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From BeanE's post above. Okay so if TH took off for the gym at 11:20, then wherever she was 19 minutes away from there, and give her a few minutes to get the baby out of the truck before she checked in, means she was within 15 minutes of the gym when she said she went off to the gym. Yes?

Hmmm? The Farm where Dede worked that day is 17 minutes away according to Googlemaps. :eek:

seems we have most of the gym timeline discussion in here don't we?
The main reason we try to post in like threads is so all the hard work that has already been done can be utilized. IOW, we don't have to start all over. KWIM?

seems we have most of the gym timeline discussion in here don't we?
The main reason we try to post in like threads is so all the hard work that has already been done can be utilized. IOW, we don't have to start all over. KWIM?

Sounds good. This may need to be merged into here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115414"]24 Hour Fitness on June 4th - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sorry we jumped the gun. :(

Also note LE apparently can't confirm her whereabouts from 10:15 till 11:30. I think that has to be factored in to the gym time.

10:15 AM TO 11:30 AM

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

Maybe parked at the gym at 11:30, and checked in at 11:39?

So LE says she was actually at the gym at 11:30? Well, if that's so, then if she really went "off to the gym" at 11:20 from wherever she was driving baby K around, then she was only 10 minutes away, probably less, counting getting the baby out of the car. Say 6 minutes or so. Interesting.

Posting quote for reference which one of the former Dede times as well as the all new and improved Dede time:

Initially, sources told KGW that Spicher left the location where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m. But Tuesday, those reliable sources said the window of time was even bigger and that Spicher was actually gone from 9:45 a.m. until 1 p.m.

So, this reliable source knows for a fact that Dede left at 11:15.

I mean 11:30.

No wait, make that 9:45 or ummm... 10:00, now that Terri's timeline emails and the new LE flyer were released.

:rolleyes:

This is ridiculous. Especially in combination with sudden possible person in the truck popping up as soon as the info is released about Dede and the friends.

At what point is does a source become "unreliable"? :waitasec:

Thanks BeanE for putting into the best logical order I have seen to attempt to figure this part of the timeline out. :blowkiss:

A big clue (to me) is what she said in her email, "Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20." Loves2bmom, I think we are on the same thought as where exactly she was at 11:20?

She was writing this email to a friend on the 5th, something was re-playing in her mind that she stated..."so off to the gym at 11:20". Where was she at 11:20? We all know there is a gap in her alibi, if she remembers at 11:20 to go or she decides to go to the gym to me is significant. What was she doing at 11:20 that is so important that she remembers this precise time? I made all kinds of decisions today on what I am going to do next but I couldn't being to tell you what time I decided to do X (even a 1/2 hr. ago).

As BeanE gave the link above her whereabouts are unknown until 11:30 according to LE (thank you again BeanE) so she wasn't at the gym until 11:30 or after.

People often time their workouts (30 minutes on the eliptical, for example). She could have noted the time in order to keep track.

I would imagine the didn't need the public's input into whether Terri was at the gym, given that they would have a list of members who had checked in and around the time Terri was there.

And wouldn't she have had to check in the baby at the child care center? I'm sure they keep a log with times noted.

And wouldn't she have had to check in the baby at the child care center? I'm sure they keep a log with times noted.

When I've taken Princess PeePee to the gym with me, absolutely, I'd have to sign her in. They charge from time in to time out.

Originally Posted by just
With these timelines, TH has very little time to murder Kyron. However, as far as I know, the LE hasn't verified her timeline or receipts. It would be impossible to drive from Skyline to the Freddies in 12 minutes, in MHO. These are wet windy roads and she has a toddler. Anyone could have given her a receipt or she could have found one on the ground or this is just more nonsense and not relevant.

Well there are those notations in the Aug 11 LE/DA flyer that certainly indicate to me they are sure Terri was at both FMs. I'll dig them up later if you like.

IMO there is verification of the 2nd FM having been visited a little before 10am[for sure by Andrea having seen&talked with her]... BUT... IMO there is NOT necessarily any verification that TERRI was in the 1st FM as she claims[as well as claims to have a receipt time stamped for 9:12am]..

IIRC the DA came back to the podium at the end of the PC, saying he'd decided to answer the inquiry about the 2 FM pix that were on display. He did not get "specific"[as they NEVER do] but did say the following...

Begin snip->
They also are looking for anyone who may have seen Kyron's stepmother, Terri Horman, or the white truck at Fred Meyer stores in the Oregon towns of Hillsboro or Beaverton that day.

A spokesperson said at least one witness has come forward providing the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office with information involving the truck at those locations, and the sheriff's office is looking for more witnesses.
http://www.kval.com/news/local/100457824.html
<- End snip

Regarding the statement above that I highlighted in RED..
IMO it is never "stated" that "Terri" was at both of these FM[per Andrea we KNOW she was at the 2nd]... But all LE/DA said was "atleast one person had come forward with info involving 'the truck' "... Which IMO is VERY DIFFERENT THAN stating that "Terri" was verified at both FMs and that they have witnesses that put "Terri" at BOTH FM...

To add one last bit of info, in the video at approx. the 8:00 mark[link to PC video below] a reporter even specifically asked Gates, "with regards to the Horman truck did the witness[es] say they saw Terri in or around the white truck at the FM locations?" Gates answer to this specific question about was Terri specifically spotted along with the white truck is, "thats a detail that we cannot discuss."
Here's the link to the video where anyone interested can see that there is no "verification" of "Terri" having been present at BOTH FM...http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_169858&v=yLxcwjY8now&feature=iv

IMO there is verification of the 2nd FM having been visited a little before 10am[for sure by Andrea having seen&talked with her]... BUT... IMO there is NOT necessarily any verification that TERRI was in the 1st FM as she claims[as well as claims to have a receipt time stamped for 9:12am]..

IIRC the DA came back to the podium at the end of the PC, saying he'd decided to answer the inquiry about the 2 FM pix that were on display. He did not get "specific"[as they NEVER do] but did say the following...

Begin snip->
<- End snip

Regarding the statement above that I highlighted in RED..
IMO it is never "stated" that "Terri" was at both of these FM[per Andrea we KNOW she was at the 2nd]... But all LE/DA said was "atleast one person had come forward with info involving 'the truck' "... Which IMO is VERY DIFFERENT THAN stating that "Terri" was verified at both FMs and that they have witnesses that put "Terri" at BOTH FM...

- In the Aug 11 LE/DA press conference flier, if you hover your mouse over the first two pictures of the Fred Meyer parking lot, you'll find the following notations made by LE on each pic, respectively:

Corn Pass Fred Meyers, looking from Terris parking spot

View from the entrence and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, Looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wa

Those notations tell me that LE confirmed somehow not only that Terri was at the two FMs, but exactly where she parked. Note that this is my opinion.

Aug 11 LE/DA press conference flier:
http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/081110_PressConferenceFlier.pdf

- Please read the quote of mine you posted in red in your post. You'll see that I said "indicate to me". This means what I said is my opinion.

You'll also see that I most definitely did not state "that "Terri" was verified at both FMs and that they have witnesses that put "Terri" at BOTH FM...", so I'm not following why you're saying that.

- When, in the Q&A session, the DA said he had decided to answer a question he'd previously not answered, it was about the witnesses to the truck on the access road, not about the FMs.

You can verify this in the press conference video, linked in the Reference Forum, in the All LE Press Conferences thread where I posted it.

- ETA: you may be interested in the discussion following this post, in a different thread. Perhaps you confused me for one of the posters in that discussion, and this thread for that one?

I was asked for this information about Terri's whereabouts and if I had any proof or links to the contention she was first at FredMyers and then at another FredMyers and she could not have removed Kyron from school herself.

The trouble is I couldn't find where I wrote that, by the time I got the information I couldn't remember who requested it. I was searching all over..Sorry I'm such a newb on WS. I will get better. :blushing:

Here is the information:

Kyron investigators focus on movements of white pickup

...Sources tell KGW the real focus of investigators is not on the pickup truck itself but rather on whether witnesses saw anyone

with Terri Horman in the pickup as she moved around town that day.

For the first time in the investigation, authorities showed and talked about two locations far from the school where Kyron was

last seen on June 4. Chief Multnomah County Deputy DA Rod Underhill said he wanted to know more about possible sightings of a

white truck that matched the description of the Horman family pickup at a Fred Meyer store in Beaverton and another in

Hillsboro.

Sources tell KGW that Terri has told friends and investigators that she stopped by the two stores, and investigators have

verified those statements.
Sources say investigators now want to know if anyone was seen with her.

Investigators released new photos and details, hoping to jog people's memories and cultivate new leads in the ten-week-old

investigation...

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-to--100446244.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro