South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He says Dewani short changed him on the deal. We are talking about 1,000 Rand. That's less than $100, I think?

If this is true, and bearing in mind Dewani is supposed to be a multi-millionaire (in British pounds), then it shows utter, utter contempt for the value of Anni's life. In my opinion.

and how he treats his ''underlings''..... remember he runs a seniors residence....don't even want to imagine how he cuts corners there and treats his employees!!!

jmho

I wonder how defence will explain SD behaviour in the hotel room. Who looks for cameras when you're distraught? Hmmm.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago

Tongo enters the hotel.

Dewani walks in the front. Tongo follows.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 40s40 seconds ago

Dewani leaves the room. Tongo follows.

Tongo leaves, to the "private room".

kevinjohnbrandt ‏@kevinjohnbrandt 3 mins3 minutes ago

Tongo, the gentleman gave him an enveloped, in a plastic bag...he went to the private room....toilet #DewaniTrial @ANN7tv

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 38s38 seconds ago

Tongo says, at this stage, he was counting the money.

Dewani appears again

Tongo says the money was paid in R100 notes

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 32s32 seconds ago

Tongo is seen leaving the hotel premises.

and how he treats his ''underlings''..... remember he runs a seniors residence....don't even want to imagine how he cuts corners there and treats his employees!!!

jmho

There have been some huge scandals - financial and otherwise - over the amounts charged and services provided in seniors' care homes in the UK.

JMHO
wrt/Dewani's cheap side/shyster
It would be a brilliant editorial if persons who have been burned in business could tell their stories to the Guardian

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago

Tongo: I had further interaction with police after this incident. I suspect it was on a Wednesday, if I'm not mistaken.

Tongo: I was phoned by Cpt. Hendrickse, working at Bellville South. He wanted to see me.

Leila Samodien ‏@Leila_Luck 2 mins2 minutes ago

#DewaniTrial Tongo says there was only R1,000 in the envelope Dewani gave him, which made him angry (he expected to get R5,000).

*Clip being shown is from Nov 16, 2010.

There have been some huge scandals - financial and otherwise - over the amounts charged and services provided in seniors' care homes in the UK.

Let's hope some young firebrand journalist can look into SD.....

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 30s30 seconds ago

Tongo: I met him during the week. Can't remember the exact day. whether it was a Wednesday or Thursday

Tongo: He wanted to know what happened.

Tongo: I got to the office. I told them who I am looking for. they took me to the offices. Other officers were present.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 27s27 seconds ago

Tongo: He asked me questions. Wanted to know how this happened, How I know Dewani. When I met him.

Tongo: I told him but he didn't believe me. My responses were not satisfying. He was begging saying if there's anything that I know, I should speak. I gave him a statement. Same as Gugulethu. A false statement.

Tongo: Both statements were a lie.

Roy McKenzie ‏@RoyMcK 38 secs38 seconds ago Cape Town

Tongo says cop wasn't satisfied with his answers, admits his first statements a lie #DewaniTrial

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 22s22 seconds ago

Riley: Did you have a lawyer, William da Grass. Tongo: Yes. Riley: For this matter? Tongo: Yes

SD got off light arranging his honeymoon in SA -- had he gone to Sicily and stiffed the hitman he wouldn't be on trial now JMHO

Riley: When did you appoint him? Tongo: After I spoke to Cpt Hendrickse. Riley: Why?

Tongo: I was scared and I knew the police assaulted a man. So to protect myself, let me have a representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia