Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 6m6 minutes ago

VZ: What time?

Tongo: We estimated the time, depending on drive from town to Gugulethu, we estimated approximately 30 mins

VZ: That would be around 8pm

Tongo: Correct

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 5m5 minutes ago

VZ: Who suggested the place where the hijacking was to take place?

Tongo: i'm the one who suggested the place because he just wanted it in the location

VZ: Who suggested the time?

Tongo: We were estimating in the discussion. As to who said what? We were just talking.

VZ: Who said it should be 8pm?

Tongo: It was me because we were conversing. I don't think I can remember everything we discussed like this person said that, and that person said this. But we discussed everything.

VZ: Did you discuss payment?

Tongo: Whose payment?

VZ: Any payment at all

Tongo: Yes, we finalised the agreement as to how much the guys would be paid & that they'd be paid R15000. I'd get R5k

VZ: And how would you be paid?

Tongo: I don't remember the day and time exactly but I do remember where the guys said they want the money to be.

VZ: I want to know what was discussed btw you and the accused. How would the guys be paid.

Tongo: The young me were to be paid, I can't remember detail but they wanted the money in the car.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 4m4 minutes ago

Traverso: What Mr. VZ is asking, is how would they be paid, denominations, where, when, who?

Tongo: The amount was going to be R15000, breaking it up whether it would be R100s or R200s I don't know, because I wasn't there when he changed the money. He knows what he got.

VZ: You are now certain that that was discussed with the accused that he was going go put the money in the vehicle?

Tongo: Whether it was Friday evening or Saturday morning, I can't remember. But the fact is that we did discuss it.

VZ: Where in the car was he going to leave the money?

Tongo: In the pouch on the passenger side where you keep your goods.

VZ: That's the cubbyhole?

Tongo: Correct

VZ: We need to know what is your version. Was it agreed that the money was to be left in the cubbyhole or not?

Tongo: It was around that time. Whether it was the Friday evening or Saturday morning.

Traverso: Was it agreed that he would put the money in the cubbyhole? (iow, answer the question, lol)

Tongo: That's correct, My Lady

VZ: These two men, did you think they were dangerous?

Tongo:whether they were dangerous, I don't know. I just conveyed what had to be done.

VZ: Mr. Tongo, they were prepared to kill. did you not think they were dangerous? And what would happen to you if they were not paid?

Tongo: I don't know what they would do to me

VZ: Did you & the accused further discuss how the deceased would be killed?

Tongo: No

VZ: Or where?

VZ: Did you know that Saturday morning, how they were going to kill the deceased?

Tongo: I don't remember us discussing, but what was important is that the job had to be done.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago

Tongo: I don't remember that, but I did tell him I spoke to one of the guys & I was to meet them in the afternoon to explain what was to happen.

VZ: And what were you going to explain?

Tongo: I explained that they have to hijack the car, they have to take things from us, drop me 1st & drop the accused and then kill the person. As to how, I didn't discuss with them.

VZ: When you left the accused that Saturday afternoon, did you or did you not know how she was to be killed?

Tongo: I did not know how she was to be killed

VZ: Saturday afternoon, you were supposed to meet the two hitmen, in the company of Monde Mbolombo what did he have to do in this whole thing?

Tongo: Monde is the one who connected me to the men

Tongo: I also wanted him to be present when we were discussing about how this thing was going to happen.

VZ: Why?

Tongo: Because he is the one who knows the guy better than me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members