Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 4m4 minutes ago

VZ: But why would you want him present with the hitmen?

Tongo: We discussed the manner in which the accused person wanted this to happen and then the accused person should be dropped off. They should drive off & kill the person.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago

VZ: Did you tell them the money would be left in the cubbyhole?

Tongo: If my memory serves me correct, I did tell them.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago

Tongo: I won't be able to remember exactly who said that. But we did discuss it because the accused wanted it to happen in the location and they were also aware of the roads in the location.

News24 ‏@News24 2m2 minutes ago

ZT says he can't remember who exactly suggested place of hit but that SD wanted it to be "in the location".

Tongo: What I remember is that we would pass Mzoli's place, at the end of the road is Pisto's Place, there is a turnoff to the right. If my memory serves me correct, they said that road turns off at a school and they would wait there. I just can't remember who said what

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 49s49 seconds ago

VZ: And at what time would you be at the agreed place?

Tongo: At 8pm, if my memory serves me correct

VZ: And who said that? (round and round we go)

Tongo: It was me because I estimated the time. (tongo already answered VZ's question 2 pages back lol)

VZ: You didn't have this problem during evidence in chief. On page 919, your evidence "then I explained to them I would pick them up at 19h30, drive around town, pass Mzoli's place at the end of the road, ends near Pisto's, we will come across a T-Junction. That's where they will wait. To my understanding this is what you explained to them. Is this correct?

Tongo: That's correct. This was the discussion with the men. All of us had an idea of the vicinity.

Tongo: I can't remember exactly who said what

VZ: But why in your evidence-in-chief did you say it was you who told them?

Tongo: We all discussed it

Tongo: The fact that I initiated the discussion, the other parties also partook in it. I can't say who said this and who said that. But we all understood.

VZ: And did you discuss where and how the woman was to be killed?

Tongo: No, My Lady, I didn't know how they were going to kill her.

VZ: Did you discuss what they should do with your car?

Tongo: What I understood, they should just abandon the vehicle on that spot. As to where, I don't know.

VZ: And the keys? Were they just going to leave the keys?

Tongo: I don't know

VZ: Mr. Tongo, this is your vehicle for business. Were you not concerned about its wellbeing?

Tongo: I only thought about it after everything. I didn't think about it at that time

VZ: Mr. Tongo, your car is to be left somewhere. You made no arrangements for them to take the keys or lock the car?

Tongo: I can't remember us making arrangements about that

VZ: Were you not concerned?

Tongo: I did not think about that

VZ: Mr. Tongo, this is your vehicle for business. Were you not concerned about its wellbeing?

Tongo: I only thought about it after everything. I didn't think about it at that time

Pretty sure he had a spare set of keys....MOO that would have been least of his issues

VZ: Mr. Tongo, what were you earning with that car at that time?

Tongo: It all depends

VZ: Give us an idea

Tongo: If it was a busy month, I would make about 30 to 40 000 Rand

VZ: You know the area Gugulethu/Khayelitsha. What did you think would happen to your car if you just left it?

Tongo: I would have dealt with what would happen after they abandoned the car. I'd cross that bridge when I got there.

does this judge have a plan??? --- like a time limit --?? hopefully that was discussed in chambers

VZ: And you were quite satisfied with taking R5000 for you part in the conspiracy, without considering damage to your car or you would lose the car?

Tongo: That's why I initially said I was a fool and allowed myself to be misled when it came to this money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot