Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

I got a response to what the peace rally was by one of the SH students. basically to show the world that they aren't all bad in there.
I'm sure some felt that way. No one is saying ALL of South Hadley is evil and corrupt. I have not seen one article that said so. I think they are using the "poor us, everyone thinks we're ALL bad" tactic as a ploy to deflect attention. I just wonder about the motives of the organizers, considering their connections and previous comments, which I posted earlier in this thread. The rally tied in perfectly with the "let us heal" message brought forth by the school supporters at last nights school committee meeting. Great messaging. ;) IMO

I'm sure some felt that way. No one is saying ALL of South Hadley is evil and corrupt. I just wonder about the motives of the organizers, considering their connections and previous comments, which I posted earlier in this thread. The rally tied in perfectly with the "let us heal" message brought forth by the school supporters at last nights school committee meeting. Great messaging. ;)

I'm about to go toe to toe with livelaffluv over at masslive

http://www.masslive.com/forums/southhadley/index.ssf?login=login

BTW, IMO...anyone who was passing around a pic of an underage girl topless should be charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*...but that's just me.

The fact that we haven't seen a charge like that makes me believe that there are none of Phoebe. Not only would they have gotten out, the threat of charge like has such great weight that I think the DA would have laid it in order to get confessions in return for dropping it.

It's also possible that it could be added later (and behind the scenes is being threatened), but again, I think pictures like that would have escaped as part of the harrassment and we'd hear the kids talking about them being passed around, and I've not read anything like that.

She said the reason the 6 are in trouble is because Phoebe slept with 4 guys. not 2. Where did 4 come from?!?

9972.1.5. What the he!! does
by livelaffluv, 4/15/10 14:40 ET
Re: I have an acknowledgement to make by livelaffluv, 4/15/10
a child being at risk for bullying mean?
Why was Phoebe at risk for being bullied. Its a strange thing, really. If she was quiet and studious and minded her P's & Q's, which is what is portrayed. Then why would the family have to even worry about her being bullied or picked on.

Its not like they picked on her because she was smart or even the fact that she was a foreigner. The reason she was bullied is because she slept with multiple people.

Which in no way excuses the aftermath - But what would someone of sound mind think is going to happen if at 14/15 yeas old, you had sex with 4 different guys.

Where were her parents on this one...? Was it acceptable for her to be having sex at 15? Drinking, marijuana, etc. Was that acceptable...?

These are all questions...

The fact that we haven't seen a charge like that makes me believe that there are none of Phoebe. Not only would they have gotten out, the threat of charge like has such great weight that I think the DA would have laid it in order to get confessions in return for dropping it.

It's also possible that it could be added later (and behind the scenes is being threatened), but again, I think pictures like that would have escaped as part of the harrassment and we'd hear the kids talking about them being passed around, and I've not read anything like that.

There was one report...I recall vaguely...of provocative photos, a man said a boy he worked with had shown him "provocative photos" then he saw the news about Phoebe and asked the boy, he acknowledged it was Phoebe, from my understanding. His meaning of 'provocative' could be different than your and mine, though.

Waddup or bear had the comment from the blog mentioning it. BUT I think the fella also did an interview with press. I can't remember where. I post this in case someone else does remember where. Please post or pm or email me...:) I've been haunted by this for 3 weeks...pounding my brain...I can't remember.

There was one report...I recall vaguely...of provocative photos, a man said a boy he worked with had shown him "provocative photos" then he saw the news about Phoebe and asked the boy, he acknowledged it was Phoebe, from my understanding. His meaning of 'provocative' could be different than your and mine, though.

Waddup or bear had the comment from the blog mentioning it. BUT I think the fella also did an interview with press. I can't remember where. I post this in case someone else does remember where. Please post or pm or email me...:) I've been haunted by this for 3 weeks...pounding my brain...I can't remember.

I saw that too and do not remember where. I remember reading it in the midst of a discussion where some people were either claiming or theorizing that the bullies had photoshopped a bunch of photos of Phoebe.

If it was me it was from a Topix post but said nothing about photos. Just that the kid knew her.

I forget who but someone posted it a few pages back. Well, maybe several pages back now ;) I only saw the link to the comment this guy left but I remember you mentioning he might have been interviewed by the press. Provocative could mean many things, maybe she was being flirty or was sent dirty text messages and was forwarding them on. By "dirty" I mean like...sex jokes. I used to get them all the time from co-workers. I didn't text much in high school but I'm sure these days kids get their hands on all that stuff. I doubt she was sending random guys naked pictures of herself - I'm positive we would have heard more about that. I too think if there were inappropriate pics of her we would have heard about it by now, one way or another, unless it was kept very secret.

I forget who but someone posted it a few pages back. Well, maybe several pages back now ;) I only saw the link to the comment this guy left but I remember you mentioning he might have been interviewed by the press. Provocative could mean many things, maybe she was being flirty or was sent dirty text messages and was forwarding them on. By "dirty" I mean like...sex jokes. I used to get them all the time from co-workers. I didn't text much in high school but I'm sure these days kids get their hands on all that stuff. I doubt she was sending random guys naked pictures of herself - I'm positive we would have heard more about that. I too think if there were inappropriate pics of her we would have heard about it by now, one way or another, unless it was kept very secret.

Ok it was me. HE said Phoebe was text provocative texts. Nothing about photos.

Ok it was me. HE said Phoebe was text provocative texts. Nothing about photos.

I think I must have read somebody quoting you because I'm pretty sure I saw it on a Facebook thread on the Expel the girls group that got deleted.

I think we could use a release of actual new information, lol. Such as the documents on the charges of the older three. :banghead:

Donations anyone?

Donations can be sent to the Phoebe Prince Scholarship Fund at Peoples Bank, 494 Newton Street, South Hadley, MA 01075

reply trish Dubois (not verified)
at 10:26 on April 3rd, 2010

None of this would have happened if the senior and captain of the football team had not been a sexual predator. He was well known, popular and could have had many girlfriends his own age. Instead, he went after a 15 year old freshmen from Ireland. He 'dated' her just long enough to nail her, then dumped her and watched while her world fell apart. There was no love or affection, just some idolized local jock getting his cheap sex. This all happened in the month of September. Ms. Narey, his local girlfriend and stare field hockey player, was the leader of the group of girls that bullied Phoebe. If this pervert Mulveyhill had left her alone, Phoebe probably would be alive and well with a nice freshmen boyfriend.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/phoebe-prince-suicide-sean-mulveyhill-and-mean-girls-2599566.html

I'd like to know how that masslive poster would know who or how many people Phoebe was intimate with. Was she/he in the room?

I think that one needs to go back to watching Days of our Lives...

I'd like to know how that masslive poster would know who or how many people Phoebe was intimate with. Was she/he in the room??

I love Days of our Lives.

I'd like to know how that masslive poster would know who or how many people Phoebe was intimate with. Was she/he in the room?

I've thought for a week that the person is question is the mother of one of the bullies. No evidence, just my opinion.

I've thought for a week that the person is question is the mother of one of the bullies. No evidence, just my opinion.
Me, too. Or an aunt/uncle/friend...grandmother...something. I tend to believe it would be someone not in the same home as the bullies, for fear of computer records being subpoenaed.

But why else be out there spouting off like that? Most posters, I find, have questions...and are interested in this case to get some answers...when I see someone claiming to have info such as that, in what appears to me to be an effort to sway opinion, and trash Phoebe...my hinky meter goes off. ;) WHY?

Finding nothing on comments, nothing new. And am sitting on my hands when I want to attack those at that "peace" rally. and I want to smack that kid who sang Imagine. My ears still haven't recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18