Spain Spain - Ana Knezevich, 40, from Florida, going through divorce, missing under suspicious circumstances on trip to Madrid, 5 Feb 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Entirely possible they tricked him or forced his hand. Maybe he’s facing irrefutable evidence in this regard? Perhaps something to do with the suitcase? Speculation ofc. But the rental car quite possibly logged a stop in that locale for a period of time. If the area was impassible except for on foot, then I’m wondering what would his story be?

I happened to make a jaunt to Spain, a nation I had “never been to before”, then lied about it, turned up in Madrid on the same day my wife disappeared —some coincidence — and then on my drive back to Serbia, in a rental car I inexplicably modded and changed plates on, I decided to stop off for a few hours to appreciate the majesty of Veneto’s countryside?

Something tells me the FBI would be able to poke a few holes in that notion…

I'd make it simple. "I stopped for a toilet break in Veneto and got lost in that dense vegetation."

Cogollo del Cengio, senza esito le ricerche dell'ereditiera scomparsa: operazioni sospese

The search for Ana Maria Henao Knezevic in a forest in Cogollo del Cengio did not yield any results. The disappearance of the young heiress, at the centre of an international mystery, led investigators to carry out a search in the Vicenza area. For two days, the agents of the Vicenza mobile squad, the forensic police, the fire brigade and a group of investigators from Madrid under the supervision of the FBI combed a large wooded area, but no trace of Ana Maria Henao was found.

Her ex-husband David Knezevich, of Serbian origin, is under arrest in Miami for her disappearance, on charges of kidnapping and murder. According to US investigative sources, the man allegedly gave precise instructions on where to find the woman's body. Evidence against him would also come from cameras and numerous witnesses who would confirm his presence in the Vicenza area. The motive would be the division of an economic empire, which over the years would have made millions in profits. On the part of the investigators there is the utmost reserve: it is not known if and when the search will resume. The wooded area indicated by David Knezevich is very large.

BBM

"Economic empire" sounds grand, but I do have questions about DK's business. To divide the property according to the contribution of each spouse, one has to be transparent about the business. Maybe it was problematic for DK, and hence the decision to kill Ana instead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back