Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People on Twitter have mentioned the ‘miracle babies’ that survived up to a week without food or water following the 1985 Mexico earthquake.

They were newborns, consisting of more fat and water than 2 year old Julen likely has. However, they are an example of why there is a spark of hope while faced with seemingly impossible odds of survival.

Dozen Newborns Lived Through Mexican Disaster : Body Fat Helped Babies Survive Quake

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...lo-rescuers-dig-tunnel-250ft-well-malaga/amp/

There was a newborn baby boy that was abandoned by his mother in a drain in Australia, it was estimated he had been there for 5 days before he was discovered, he survived, it is possible that little Julen is still holding on down there.

My thanks too, to all of you holding tight and seeing this through. Your optimism gives such beautiful and great hope!

Many of us sat on pins & needles together over the rescue of our Wild Boars. If I were stripped to my soul in front of a god, I'd say "this is where the best of humanity is found". And now we gather again. *HUGS* for all of you! Old & new. :)
HUGS right back at ya’ xx

There is no other site on the internet like Websleuths, which provides such a respectful, safe and comfortable area where we can express our compassion, as well as insight, in the company of like-minded people.

I share with others, my deep gratitude for this site towards @Tricia, @Darling136 and all of the other wonderful moderators and tech staff here for accomplishing such an achievement as they have - with Websleuths.

You are all greatly appreciated !!

I would never have had the opportunity to "meet" such amazingly compassionate and kind people, like all of you on this thread, and others, over the past 5 years, if it wasn't for
Websleuths.
I will second those words- my thanks too x

There was a newborn baby boy that was abandoned by his mother in a drain in Australia, it was estimated he had been there for 5 days before he was discovered, he survived, it is possible that little Julen is still holding on down there.

Oh splendid.

Good for the baby, what a little battler!

The mum... ******* **** and she can *** ** ****.

I'll not unleash here, but that is a great example of the indomitable will of humankind to survive and thrive.

Julen has a whole world of folks behind him. I am going to focus on that and not a ******* **** that threw away a child.

I should go to bed; I am getting really crabby.

Thanks though, for posting a good outcome story!

Okay, so as expected the feed is going down until morning (Spain). I really am annoyed by this. Get one other freaking employee to do the overnight updates!

Yep, I'm super cranky. Off to bed for me.

Yea I'm disappointed too! Had hoped they would give another update about how far down they are now. They've been drilling for about 10 hours now.

Sleep well dear SunVenus! :)

If Julen does come out of this alive then he has some enormous purpose to fullfill in the world. It would be far beyond the miracle of the cave rescue.. or any of the other ones mentioned in this thread.

I'm so worried that if he did survive the fall that he's been suffering the whole time. Broken legs, broken pelvis, or internal injuries. I just don't want him to have suffered at all. If he didn't survive please just let it have been instant. Poor baby boy.

FernandoTorres @ fernandotorresu2m 2 minutes ago
At @ SURDirecto we will be reporting throughout the seventh night of excavations in search of # Julen . The drill continues to advance, we also tell you here
1f447.png

Directo | La última hora del rescate de Julen en un pozo en Totalán

SUR live @ SURDirecto7m 7 minutes ago
A dumper goes down from the area of the command post to load several tubes that will fit the vertical perforation. # Julen # Totalán

SUR en directo (@SURDirecto) | Twitter

Oh splendid.

Good for the baby, what a little battler!

The mum... ******* **** and she can *** ** ****.

I'll not unleash here, but that is a great example of the indomitable will of humankind to survive and thrive.

Julen has a whole world of folks behind him. I am going to focus on that and not a ******* **** that threw away a child.

I should go to bed; I am getting really crabby.

Thanks though, for posting a good outcome story!

Yes, what a horrendous act for any person to do, let alone the child's mother!

Yes, watching from Australia, hoping for a good outcome.

I can't decide if that's him or not. It may be. At least this one has the right eye color. I can't believe nobody has posted more recent pictures from social media. So odd.
my husband was wondering what the laws were in Spain. like do they have laws that protect minors from being posted on social media?

That is definitely our little dude. :)

my husband was wondering what the laws were in Spain. like do they have laws that protect minors from being posted on social media?

His pictures are out there, the one above being an example. Just surprised media hasn't found them sooner. After Oliver died both parents kind of abandoned social media, understandably.

SUR live @ SURDirecto3h3 hours ago3 hours ago 3h3 hours ago
# LAST HOUR | The perforation reaches 26 meters deep. "We are going somewhat slower than expected, but the advantage is that we are moving forward very safely, the tunnel is becoming very stable," explain the SUR operatives.

SUR live @ SURDirecto1h 1 hour ago
The night continues without news. A few hours ago the drilling reached 26 meters "slow but stable". There is no new information about it. The rain has stopped. We will report any progress.

Otra vez, una capa de roca dura frena el rescate de #Julen en #Totalán La perforadora alcanzó los -33 metros a las 7.00 (la mitad de la previsión más optimista) Cuando llegue a -60, entran los mineros
@fernandotorresu
está allí para contarlo en
@DiarioSUR

Again, a layer of hard rock stops the rescue of #Julen in #Totalán the drilling machine reached-33 meters at 7.00 (half of the most optimistic forecast) when it reaches-60, miners enter.

Praying for a miracle. I can’t imagine what his parents are going through, it must be a living nightmare. Come on little boy please hold on help will be there soon.

WHY did they only start digging yesterday?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper