Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so sad. Poor baby. Poor mom and dad. When I first heard about him falling in I just felt like I'd lose my mind if I was his poor mother. I can't imagine the day after day wait.

Can someone please tell me what they mean about them having 3 losses. Have they lost other children?

Oh, and, yes, I agree hoping and praying they don't turn on each other. I'd have a hard time not killing any of my family if I asked them to watch my baby and he ended up dying. I know accidents happen and I don't blame dad in this. That well should never have been open and around people. But I'd be a wreck and I'd be angry....
They lost Julen’s brother Oliver in 2017 and decided to try again for another sibling for Julen but at almost full term , the child was aborted because of health risks on Drs advice x

The father had his breakdown 3 hours before they found his body. So I'm guessing the two were not connected. I think it was just the anticipation.

They had a 3 year old die 2 years ago, then aborted a child that was conceived after his death.

The unborn child wasn't going to survive to the birth. They did not abort a healthy baby who had any chance of survival. Carrying a dead fetus has tons of risk to the mother.

On the one hand I'm heartbroken and on the other hand, I'm relieved that he wasn't left there in that hole. Everyone on this earth serves a purpose and when you've served that purpose, I believe God calls you home. It would seem that Julen's purpose was love, faith and hope something that we all lose and struggle with. This one child, in a small town in Spain, brought the world love, faith and hope. He brought to us togetherness and solidarity. He taught us that most people are good, kind and trustworthy. He had a heavy purpose and he will always be remembered for the love he spread around the world. Rest in Peace Angel Julen, I will not forget the lesson you taught.

His purpose wasn't complete yet. He should be here to grow up. His parents have never even made it past a 3 year old.

They don't know what it's like to have a child lose their first tooth, or ride a bike, or go to school. ALL of those firsts have been taken away from them.

There is simply no good reason for a parent to bury all of their children. There's no purpose to that. Just misery.

Had to step away and back to see the bad news. Prayers for his family and all of us here who hoped for a better outcome.

RIP Julen
10589.png

I wouldn't have wanted to hear the outcome without being in the company of such greatly compassionate and deeply caring folks as yourselves.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here, for being here for Julen.
Thank you right back- you kept us hoping and praying, even when most of us didn't expect him to be alive. We stayed here together, praying for Julen, his parents and the rest of his family, and the wonderful rescuers who worked so hard to find the little guy. My heart goes out to the rescuer(s) that found him- I am sure that even though they realistically knew he wasn't alive, it still hurts like hell to find a little one deceased. You kept our spirits alive, when at times, they were down.

Great group on here in this thread. Ms. Facetious- I wish I could give you a hug- your posts are tugging at my heart, your warmth and pain expressed so eloquently. Hugs to everyone, and so sorry we didn't get to share a joyful miracle with Julen's parents today. Prayers for his parents- I just can't imagine their anguish right now- three children, in less than 2 years time- as Ms Facetious said, this is not fair, not fair at all. Especially when you see how many parents abuse and kill their own children- watching a couple go through this and lose their last child just angers me and breaks my heart at the same time!

The father had his breakdown 3 hours before they found his body. So I'm guessing the two were not connected. I think it was just the anticipation.

The unborn child wasn't going to survive to the birth. They did not abort a healthy baby who had any chance of survival. Carrying a dead fetus has tons of risk to the mother.

His purpose wasn't complete yet. He should be here to grow up. His parents have never even made it past a 3 year old.

They don't know what it's like to have a child lose their first tooth, or ride a bike, or go to school. ALL of those firsts have been taken away from them.

There is simply no good reason for a parent to bury all of their children. There's no purpose to that. Just misery.
Virtual hugs to you. We're all so raw and in pain, and it's so good to have each other to travel through this painful place with.

I'm so relieved to hear this.
That is about the only thing the team can do at this point to preserve the parents' sanity. I just hope they take all of the advice by grief couns

Agree wholeheartedly!

My heart goes out to Julen's family; they didn't need this. My thoughts are also with the intrepid rescuers; they didn't give up.

Hugs to all of you who've sat through this and helped with news, translations, and moral support-- you are terrific.

Rest well, little Julen. Rest well.

Heartbreaking. In the threads here we see so many children whose lives are ended prematurely because of uncaring, selfish parents. To see Julen's parents who so loved their child go through the agony of losing him pierces my heart.

RIP little guy.

I am very sad to see the news and I feel horrible for the parents. It is unfortunately the outcome I had expected but still it was a shock to see the sad news when I logged on.

The tragic scenario was just incompatible with human life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68