Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crying right now. Rest in peace little guy. You are now forever safe with your brother and unborn sibling. I do take comfort in knowing that he was well loved by his family and not killed like so many others who were killed by the hands of those they loved or by strangers who are monsters.

a5ba4y.jpg

I am going to believe that this is what happened while Julen was in that hole. That he wasn't alone. He wasn't suffering or scared. He was comforted and quickly taken away.

14wfztv.jpg

fw1wcw.jpg

opbbqg.jpg

11l7g5u.jpg

News about julen on Twitter

# RescateJulen | The miners have left a few minutes ago in cars of the Civil Guard. They are leaving the # Totalán rescue zone. There have been 8 men who have opened the gallery to get to # Julen .

# RescateJulen | The funeral van just left # Totalán . In the next few hours the autopsy will be performed on # Julen's body.

SUR en directo (@SURDirecto) | Twitter

You aren't down there in the cold anymore little dude.
I hope they wrap you up in a nice soft blanket as soon as they can.
I know they didn't already because of forensics.
As soon as they can though....

I’m so sorry to read Julen has passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones and the searchers who worked tirelessly to find him.

Thank you to all of you for caring about Julen and his parents and for posting all the news updates they have been very much appreciated.

May Julen Rosello Rest In Peace.

I haven't been following little Julen sadly. His situation has been too difficult for me. I remember watching when Jessica was in the well. I was about 11 back then. I just pray no matter the outcome here, that they can find him for his family. It sounds like they have had a lot of heartbreak with their children.
I feel same way as you..x

It's hard to finde the "right" words...but it was very very unlikly that this little guy could have survived this in any way.
I'm so sorry for everything this little soul and everybody who loved him went through the last days. Remembering his father hearing him cry for the last time... didn't know if he was in great pain or was just afraid of this entire situation and nobody could reach or comfort him. This is so horrible!!

We always pretend that heaven is a better place to be. So I'm hoping it really exists and his little soul is just surrounded by love and warmth for eternity waiting to see his parents again someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rukasu the Question