Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping a helicopter might bring the explosives.

Yes.
upload_2019-1-25_17-3-26.jpeg
A helicopter of the Spanish Guardia Civil, transporting explosives, lands at the site where a child fell down a well in Totalan, southern Spain, on January 24, 2019. - A team of miners started digging a tunnel in a last-ditch bid to reach a two-year-old boy who fell into a well in Andalusia in southern Spain 11 days ago. The team of eight experts had waited days for a vertical shaft to be sunk into the hard, rocky soil, parallel to the well into which Julen Rosello tumbled on January 13. (Photo by JORGE GUERRERO / AFP) (Photo credit should read JORGE GUERRERO/AFP/Getty Images)

I haven’t written anything on this thread but I’ve been following along since I first heard about poor Julen. This has got to be the worst nightmare for his family.

Praying for a miracle along with the rest of you!!!

Yes this is what I understand to have been happening. :(

Awe... Prayers for Dad...

The poor parents, this has felt like such a long time following this thread, I can only imagine how it has been for them, but through this they have at least had hope. The Father could be experiencing anxiety because the hope they have been holding onto could be taken away from them very soon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member