AZ - Lori Vallow Daybell charged w/ conspiring to kill ex-husband Charles Vallow and another relative, Brandon Boudreaux, Chandler, Maricopa County,

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

[…]

Vallow was not in court Friday, as she waived her right to appear. While her convictions for killing her two kids, Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan, are part of a high-profile case, her public defender, Gerald Bradley, says coverage has been prejudicial, and continued to argue against camera coverage of her case, telling presiding judge Justin Beresky that Vallow has received negative media attention.

"It does and will continue to impact my client's fair trial rights, and further camera coverage makes getting an impartial jury obviously more difficult," said Bradley.

"I don't watch news. I look at articles about news on my phone. This case has never come up on my news feed," said Judge Beresky.

"It's come up on mine," Bradley said.

"Well, probably because you're searching for it on your phone," Judge Beresky replied.

[…]
It should also be noted that, as a society, we have a very short attention span. Considering these events took place over five years ago now, a lot of people who maybe would have heard about it at the time have already moved on with their lives and totally forgotten about it by now. Some people might vaguely remember that it was somehow connected to missing kids, or that there was some Netflix show about it (two years ago already!) but the vast majority of the population (outside of Websleuthers :) will have moved on long ago, and even if they had read or seen something about it, unless there was some extenuating reason for them to retain the event in their long-term memory, they're not going to remember.

Docket updates - hearing dates stay the same.

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date/Filing Party
9/10/2024 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 9/10/2024

9/9/2024 027 - ME: Pretrial Conference - Party (001) 9/9/2024

9/9/2024 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 9/9/2024
NOTE: DEFENDANT'S OBJECTION TO CAMERA COVERAGE AND PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SEPTEMBER 6, 2024 COURT HEARING

Case Calendar:
Event Time Event
10/24/2024 13:30 Complex / Capital Case

2/10/2025 8:30 Pre-Trial Conference

2/24/2025 9:00 Trial

link: Criminal Court Case Information - Case History

Docket updates - dates stay the same.
Both cases.

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date/Filing Party
9/25/2024 022 - ME: Order Signed - Party (001) 9/25/2024

9/24/2024 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 9/25/2024
NOTE: MOTION TO ORDER MCSO TO ALLOW ACCESS TO A LAPTOP FOR DISCOVERY REVIEW

9/19/2024 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 9/23/2024
NOTE: STATE'S MOTION FOR DEFENSE TO COMPLY WITH RULE 15.4{e)

9/17/2024 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 9/19/2024
NOTE: MOTION TO FILE UNDER SEAL DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO ORDER MCSO TO ALLOW ACCESS TO A LAPTOP FOR DISCOVERY REVIEW

link: Criminal Court Case Information - Case History

Colby called Lori in jail and asked her a bunch of questions. He posted the exchange on his yt channel today.

ETA: She is lying and manipulating, even denying that she ever used the word zombie. According to Lori, Tylee "wanted to be cremated", which is supposed to explain the way she was found. She insinuates that Tylee was depressed. Lori claims that she found both Tylee and JJ deceased. At the same time, on the night MG and DW were visiting! In reality, Tylee was murdered two weeks earlier.

Last edited:
Colby called Lori in jail and asked her a bunch of questions. He posted the exchange on his yt channel today.

ETA: She is lying and manipulating, even denying that she ever used the word zombie. According to Lori, Tylee "wanted to be cremated", which is supposed to explain the way she was found. She insinuates that Tylee was depressed. Lori claims that she found both Tylee and JJ deceased. At the same time, on the night MG and DW were visiting! In reality, Tylee was murdered two weeks earlier.
Thanks for this. It confirms for me that Lori killed them both. Overdosed Tylee and suffocated JJ. How she can blame Tylee is beyond comprehension. May she rot in hell for all her eternities.

Thanks for this. It confirms for me that Lori killed them both. Overdosed Tylee and suffocated JJ. How she can blame Tylee is beyond comprehension. May she rot in hell for all her eternities.
I don't think there's any evidence Tylee overdosed. The only drug found in her remains was Ibuprofen.

I don't think there's any evidence Tylee overdosed. The only drug found in her remains was Ibuprofen.

I think Lori drugged Tylee and that is the reason why her body was destroyed. The ME cannot test for all drugs. Lori is projecting in the conversation she is having with Colby. She did it. She did it twice.

PS - I am not normally emotive, but that convo unleashed my fury.

I think Lori drugged Tylee and that is the reason why her body was destroyed. The ME cannot test for all drugs. Lori is projecting in the conversation she is having with Colby. She did it. She did it twice.

PS - I am not normally emotive, but that convo unleashed my fury.
I think JJ was drugged also. Looks like he was given alcohol and GHB (Gamma Hydroxybutyrate) GHB is a central nervous system (CNS) depressant that is commonly referred to as a “club drug” or “date rape” drug. Hopefully the poor child was already unconscious when he was smothered to death with a plastic bag over his head. :-(

From the article:

Because of the state of decomposition, they weren't able to get blood or urine samples so JJ's liver was sent for toxicology.
The report showed low levels of ethanol (alcohol), GHB drug, caffeine and theobromine (principal alklaoid of cacao plant).

Warren says the amount of GHB in JJ's body was "inconclusive" - hard to tell if it was naturally occurring in the body or if he was given it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back