Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE #Totalan #Julen: I think there could be a breakthrough soon! The miners just came up and within 3 minutes the capsule went down again! Very short!

GHoeberX (@ghoeberx) on Twitter

Might this be related to the father's breakdown? Did they get news?

It’s possible they got news (the parents should be first, of course), or perhaps it is just that the experts wanted the parents to leave the scene for their own psychological health? If an ambulance was sent to the house where the parents have been staying, it seems the parents are at the house, not currently at the scene of the excavation.

It does seem too soon for news, & it’s understandable a parent could have a breakdown at any time, news or no news.

I would take what they write with a grain of salt. They are saying 15cm and 45 minutes.

Thanks and yeah we have to take with a grain of salt anything said in that chat window.

Its possible the chat folks just got the news about the father too which could explain why the chat window went haywire. I've been watching the flow of posts and it took off like crazy about the time the news of the father coming out so maybe that was all it was.

#RescateJulen | They treat #Julen's father for an anxiety crisis. An ambulance has moved to the home where the couple is staying in # Totalán.

Twitter

Oh my. I hope he is alright.

Although I don't know what really to think about this entire situation... but if everything really happend like they claimed, this must be an unbearable situation for the family.
Poor poor baby... alone in the dark (if he didn't die right away) Even as somebody who is not related to him I just wanted to comfort him and take him into my arms. :(
My son is also two years old. I would not know how to survive this.
Never forget that "tomorrow" is not granted and that we are truly blessed to have "just another day" with our loved ones.

Heartbreaking...

BTW, from the latest press conference:

They said that they aren’t sure Julen will be at that spot when they reach it.

Yes. All of the explosions and such could dislodge him if he is right there. They didn't want to use explosives.

The poor parents, this has felt like such a long time following this thread, I can only imagine how it has been for them, but through this they have at least had hope. The Father could be experiencing anxiety because the hope they have been holding onto could be taken away from them very soon :(

Hell I'M experiencing anxiety for that reason. I want him found but once he is..... it's final. I'm surprised they haven't needed an ambulance before.

I am positive if I was the parent in this situation I would commit suicide after they recovered him and his funeral was held. Losing all 3 kids would break me. :(

Yes. All of the explosions and such could dislodge him if he is right there. They didn't want to use explosives.

Hell I'M experiencing anxiety for that reason. I want him found but once he is..... it's final. I'm surprised they haven't needed an ambulance before.

I am positive if I was the parent in this situation I would commit suicide after they recovered him and his funeral was held. Losing all 3 kids would break me. :(

I agree, it’s an unbelievably unfair situation!
I don’t know how the parents will survive this, & if they do, I don’t doubt that they will never have more children, their history has taught them that you literally have no control over how quickly life can be taken, no matter how you live.

I don’t know how the parents will survive this, & if they do, I don’t doubt that they will never have more children, their history has taught them that you literally have no control over how quickly life can be taken, no matter how you live.

I would be convinced I was cursed and wouldn't have more either. It's horrific

I'll check back in. I hate to leave my computer, but must, for a few. Sending positive vibes and prayers, to Julen, and his family, and all of those working so hard to bring him home.

I had to leave as well but I'm checking in on my phone. My little dude fell asleep in the truck (he's sick) so I'm just hanging out until he wakes up.

Anyone else reading they are using a 5th explosive?
I cant find MSM to back it up tho... just this:
23.46 In the zone where the device is developed there is a continuous transfer of helicopters, one of which has returned after flying to Seville to collect explosive material to make controlled microvoladuras that help to break down the rock. So far four have been made.
Julen: Última hora de la recta final del rescate, en directo

which indicates they have brought more explosives in.

But unfortunately this is the truth and applies to everyone of us. And as I know for myself... there were already a few situations I was just lucky that my child didn't hurt himself badly. Especially that young children want to explore everything and sometimes it takes just a few seconds out of your sight and they get in big trouble. Once I forget to close the baby stair fence (I don't know how this is exactly called in English) and went straight into our kitchen. Than just a few seconds later I returned into our living room and my son (who couldn't walk the stairs down properly alone at the time) was "ready to go". Just a few seconds later he would have surely fallen down if I hadn't recognized the situation"incidentally".

I think what it really makes unfair to those who love but lost their children is that meanwhile there are many "parents" out there who abuse or even kill their babies without any remorse. Still thinking of Chris Watts who smothered his beautiful little girls to death... and he was not the only one. There might be millions of stories which will never be told but still happend or which will happen in the future. From this point of view life is just not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT