Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelWhoCares...I hope you are feeling better and you will be ready to come back next week, or sooner. We miss your posts, but your health is more important. We need you on this :rollercoaster: with us! Hurry back!

:blowkiss:

More than ever appreciate all the generous time you've devoted to the cause of Justice For Caylee. We're nearly there, Angel, and you played a significant role in that. Thank you so much for that. God bless you! :blowkiss:

Angel,
WS isn't the same without you! Many hugs for you and hope you will be able to post soon to fill the empty place that only you can!
Sincerely,
Savannahanna

Dear Angel,

I hope you are feeling better and are ready to come back. We are here for you and miss you.:blowkiss: We are ready to:party: so hurry back soon!

We want you on this :rollercoaster: ride with us!

Sparky

Dear Angel,

I hope you are feeling better and are ready to come back. We are here for you and miss you.:blowkiss: We are ready to:party: so hurry back soon!

We want you on this :rollercoaster: ride with us!

Sparky

I have not heard any updates on Angel, I am :praying:
that she is doing OK. Here is a ::grouphug: hoping your feeling better
and some :balloons: to brighten your day, and a :rose: for a special person that is missed so much here at WS! :grouphug:

:praying: your doing well Angel Who Cares!
Warm Regards, Madj :rose:

Love to you, Angel! :seeya: Just stopped by to say hi, Love, Seagull

AngelWhoCares, I too hope that you are doing well.

A great big Thanks for taking the time to share with us
You :rocker: Take care of your self and hurry back

Thinking of you AWC and hoping you know how much you are appreciated. Hope to see you back on the boards very soon. Blessings, DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14