Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_tyangelhearts.gif
For All You do ~Angel Who Cares~

AngelWhoCares ~ You are AMAZING! Thank you from top to bottom!!!

7f87307a.jpg

Thank you for enlightening us daily! You truly are an angel :)

Thank you :) I dont know how you do it, but I am glad you do.

Angel,thank you so so very much,you truly are appreciated!!

Thank you AWC, your effort is greatly appreciated and admired. You have made my experience on Websleuths very informative and I can't thank you enough for making my life easier! Cheers

So happy to see this thread dedicated to one VERY dedicated Lady!!! Thank You so much Angel! <3

You ARE an Angel! Every time I go to another thread, you are there, keeping us up to date. As for this forum, I'd be totally lost without you.

Hello Angel Who Cares :)

Today's Current News Angel to me...and I know how much she does for so many other areas of WS. She is truly an: Angel Who Cares!

BIG THANK YOU!
BLESSINGS!

Really, what would we do without you? It's the least I can do is to say, "Thank You!"

And, ...I know it's not just MY opinion!

MUAH!

Thank you for all that you contribute! Your efforts make Websleuths one of the best and most informative forums on the web!

AngelsAreWatchingThankYou.jpg

I can't thank you enough Angel who cares, for all you do here at WS. There are days when I would be so lost if not for your news updates.

Every single day this lady makes sure there is a fresh thread for new media stories and up to date information. Thanks to AWC, the latest breaking news is available in our media no discussion threads.

Thank you for doing so much to make sure we know what's going on!
:blowkiss:

Angel Who Cares,

Thank you so much for all you do!!! :)

I want to add my thanks to Angel also. I work full time and so my time here is very limited. I depend on Angel's links to help keep me in the loop.

THANKS ANGEL!!!!! :)

Much love and thanks to you, dear Angel!

Angel, thank you so much for ALL that you do!

You are awesome! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members