Special Thanks to Muzikman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can't think of a better reason to chime in...

I'm very quiet, but I'm always here...and I'm always on the lookout for a Musikman post. Your contributions are immeasurable. And as always you :Banane09:!

BFMD

Muzikman :wave:

Thank you for taking so much time out of your undoubtedly busy days to make sure we get the newest available docs.

Please let us know when you need more funds. You :rocker:

Wishing you and yours a beautiful, joyful, peaceful holiday season
Victoria

Your kindness in obtaining and sharing the docs are without parallel.

Thank you!

When I think of you, I hear the Batman theme song in my head, but ending with "Muzikman!" instead. LOL. So thankful for everything you do man, you really ROCK! Thank you so much!

MM...what you've done for Caylee is priceless.
Thanks for getting the truth out for all to see.

MM - we cannot THANK YOU enough for allllllll you do for us!!!
Making soooooo many trips to the courthouse to get documents, and then uploading them and posting them for us ... many times before the media even has them!!!
The price of what you do for us goes much further than just the cost of the documents!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

When I think of you, I hear the Batman theme song in my head, but ending with "Muzikman!" instead. LOL. So thankful for everything you do man, you really ROCK! Thank you so much!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Rolling on the floor at this. :dance:

My very many Thanks to you as well MM! You totally Rawk!

1.gif

:gthanks: MM You deserve a gold star friend! :star1: :curtsey:

:blushing:
Big , Texas sized hugs and margaritas for you, Muzikman!!!
Love, love, love you!
Come wind or rain or sleet or shine
documents filed
Muzikman is never far behind

How do we go about reimbursing Muzikman for expenses incurred in procuring these documents?

Not necessary at this time, still running on the original contributions. :dance:

But THANK YOU for asking! :)

I'm glad someone asked because I've been wondering the same thing. I'll be keeping my eye out in case you need your paypay acct replenished.

Thank you so much for giving us such quick access to these documents.

Muzikman, you da man!!!!! Thanks for all the hard work. (I'm thinkin' MM has put more time and effort into this case than...er...certain lawyer-type folks).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01
Back