Special Thanks to Muzikman

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Muzikman, Angelwhocares and The World According - you guys are all amazing. Each one doing such an important task. Thank you for all of those documents fresh from the courthouse, the current news threads that are always waiting for me in the morning and blast-from-the-past videos that will make it oh so easy for use to keep our facts straight when the trial finally happends. I would miss each one of you if you left WS.

Muzikman..I am still so humbled that you paid for the documents out of your own money for over a year!!! With there being 15K pages of documents released that is not pocket change. PLEASE TELL US IF YOU CAN OPEN UP YOUR PAYPAL AGAIN SO WE CAN PITCH IN.

Thank you for all you do. I have to pay a courier fifteen dollars every time I need something from the courthouse , for the very reason another poster mentioned....the traffic. You learn so much about someone's patience level by how they behave in busy traffic. LOL!!!
You are one of the good guys. This case cries out for a hero and Casey sure has some here.

These traffic scenes remind me . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qVl8Gb2J4

Thanks TWA! No need to pitch in for now, thanks to the generosity of many, many members here who care. If the fund runs low, we'll discuss. :)

The media has been pretty good about getting most things up, they deserve thanks too! :)

What can I say that hasn't already been said about our wonderful:rocker:Muzikman? All of you creative, witty, astute, perceptive and eloquent WSer's beat me to it. MM is our (and Caylee's) hero! THANK YOU, MM for all you do :blowkiss:

Thanks TWA! No need to pitch in for now, thanks to the generosity of many, many members here who care. If the fund runs low, we'll discuss. :)

The media has been pretty good about getting most things up, they deserve thanks too! :)

The media does what they do for reasons that aren't as pure as yours Muzikman. That's the major difference!!

I can't top what's already been said, so I too offer my HUGE Thanks to MusicMan for all he does.

If I ever go missing, I'd want you on my side, digging through the smut to help find me...thank you from the bottom of my heart...

This post should definitely win a post of the day/week/month/year award. Could not have said anything better or more relevant myself. So I am quoting LiveLaughLuv's post and I hope she doesn't mind if I say "Ditto"

I can't thank you enough for all your hard work to provide us with the latest and most complete docs.

You're a vital part of WS and help to make it the great place it is. WS wouldn't be the same without you MM. Thanks again.

I agree with everyone - you rock! We are blessed to have you amongst several other outstanding members who provide the priceless information that makes WS what it is. Top notch moderating and members such as yourself you do all the work so that I can get up and enjoy my coffee while catching up on the latest. The work you do is not lost on me. Your time and expense is not lost on me. From the bottom of my heart I thank you.

Are you blushing yet? ;)

I agree with all the praise and appreciation everyone has already stated...you are awesome! :Jumpie:

Hi Muzikman :)

You are THE BEST! Thank you for everything!!!

A great big "Rocking Thank You" from me, also!
:rocker:

:blowkiss: Thank You" from me, also Muzikman!
:blowkiss:

I think the world of you and wish I had something profound to say right now. I'm late to this thread and so many well-spoken sleuthers that I admire have already expressed my feelings. Knowing you, you're already a bit :blushing:, so I'll just say thank you for all you do and I am proud to have you as a 'friend'. :blowkiss:

I would like to offer a huge THANK YOU to Muzikman!!!!! Thank you for getting these documents for us here at WS!!! You are paving the path of justice for Caylee!!!!

Thank you very much for all your thoughtfulness.I am sure Caylee smiles on you.:grouphug:

Muzikman you are the best! How do you find time to do all you do??? Please count me in when funds are needed, we have a long way to go.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311
Back