Specifically: Why were these questions not asked of Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA and YM and AW did they best they could with the facts they had at the time. KC is such a cool liar, I think at some point they just were dumbfounded, didn't know what the heck to make of this young chick who looks normal but clearly isn't.

I only wish they would have pressed her to give them the name of ONE person who could be reached to verify her story. Like I wish they would have pushed her about JH, JL, Zany and her sister, just hammered her that the few people who she says knew Zany in person were people that moved in the middle of this kidnapping or have disappeared into thin air. Hammered her about this babysitter that no one knows. When she kept saying that she was going places she knew Zany went with Caylee, I wish they would have said, take us to these places, take us to ONE person who has seen Zany with Caylee. Just never let up on her. Like where does Zany buy her groceries, buy gas, who cuts her hair? Ya know, I mean NO ONE is invisible. IDK, with KC, it probably wouldn't have mattered, but still I'd like to see an 8 hour interrogation!! JMO

KC is such a cool liar
What most criminals are.
I think the A's will eventually figure this out.

I relistened to her Universal interview this morning..the whole hour and 4 minutes.

Towards the end the detective seemed to get easier on her. (I think that they had given up) I think that she thought she was home free from the interogations. She started to talk with a lot of relief in her voice. I am not sure if they had not arrested her when they got back to the station that she would not have fled. She continued to lie even though they had her cornered with all the other lies. The whole interview totally amazes me. She talked about getting the phone call the day before from Caylee. Did she think that they were in belief of anything she said or did she think that they were to stupid not to have checked out all aspects of her story? If she were interested in crime shows she would have known that her wireless company would have the records of any incoming calls. Or was she complating taking off after they let her go?

I think a part of the routine at the end, when Det. AW started speaking to KC, was a good cop, bad cop thing/appeal to her narcissism thing. The first detective (YM or EE) was harder on her, then he left the room and Det AW started talking about her relationship with her mom, tried to show her that he could relate to her. It did not work, so you are right, I think they gave up on that and went ahead and arrested her. By then, they had already known that she was lying the whole time anyway.
Note that later on, when KC was in jail, she said she would be willing to speak to Det. AW. So maybe she did think he really believed her or liked her. Who knows with her, maybe she thought she could come on to him. At any rate, JB must have advised her that no, Det. AW would not be an ally.

I always though that LE did a poor job of interviewing KC. I would not have let her go home when I knew she was lying. If they would have kept at her for 2 or 3 days they would have got the truth out of her back then. They should have kept interrogating her before they arrested her. I thought they didn't let her talk enough (even tho she wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face). They would go on and on at her that she wasn't telling the truth but they never demanded the real story. Its hard to explain but I feel if I had been the interrogator I could have finally gotten the truth from her. I would never have sent her on home with the lies she had told until I got to the bottom of them.

Apart from the fact as other posters have suggested, that KC would have only continued to lie and lie...what irritates me about the initial interrogation at Universal once KC fessed up to not currently working nor having an office there...is that LE (and I admire and respect both of the detectives in the interrogation) rushed into full blown bad cop routine thinking that she would crack quickly. I realize that time could have been of the essence (sold Caylee...etc...gave her away) but I think the investigators interrogating KC lost an opportunity to continue to let her talk and tell more lies by trying to get her to crack. Especially, when KC started to show emotion when CA was mentioned. I would have continued to let her talk...tell more lies...add more false detail to her bs story...but that is jmo...evidently they thought she would crack...clearly the SA and LE thought multiple times afterwards that she was gonna crack...but why would KC want to serve the ultimate punishment...what does she get out of it (save to live in jail for life...or close to it)...nada? Her bff put it best...she won't turn on herself...period unless she gets to walk. Hence...the stone walling.

I have been re-reading all older documents, including the transcript at Universal with KC.

KC was interrogated by LE at Universal. Why were these questions not asked - or were they asked and I somehow missed them. Would these have not forced an answer from KC that might have tripped her up?

1. She said she dropped Caylee off at ZFG's between 0900 and 1300 hours and proceeded to her place of employment. She said she returned to the apartment at 1700 hours to pick Caylee up.

Since they at this point established that KC did NOT WORK, why did they not ask her what she was doing and where she was from 1300 hours until 1700 hours (1-5PM)?

2. She said she received a phone call from Caylee on 7/15 around noon from a private number - ON THE PHONE she did not lose, but currently had in her possession. Why was she not called on this - that there is NO RECORDING from a private number on 7/15 at noon and in fact KC was texting other people and talking to known numbers during this time?

3. Fusian - KC said that she went to Fusian in the hopes of seeing ZFG or someone that knew her. Why, then, did LE not pursue this and ask her WHO she was looking for at Fusian that would know or have seen ZFG? Since Fusian was a club she only started going to with AL, how would she find ZFG there?

4. Why was she not asked about telling AL and others that Caylee was safe with CA during the same time she was supposedly with the nanny?

Not that with this liar anything could have come from this, but I definitely think one or two of these would have tripped KC up a bit if asked during those times before she had a chance to iron out her fabricated story.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
G RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT P O S T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok..... the JURY will just have to wonder this....
and

they will B s m a r t ~! enough 2 figure out KC did not..
KC can not...
KC will NEVER ANSWER These wonderful questions...

cause KC is :gold_crown::furious::liar:
:gold_crown::rolleyes::blowkiss:
:gold_crown::rolleyes::detective:
:gold_crown::rolleyes::eek:nline:
:gold_crown: :rolleyes::put em up:

JMO
God Bless!
jjgram

greart post :woohoo:

I was astounded at the length KC would take her lies. Remember when she went into some of the history of ZFG, even naming members of her family, where they lived and where they moved from? I kind of wish they had asked her to repeat all of that. How can anyone remember that many lies?
The lies and her persistence in taking them to the highest level still shocks me to this day. I am sure that most people would have given up early on, certainly by the time they got to Universal...most would have said at that point, ok you got me, here's what happened...MOST PEOPLE. You know George and his father were in the used car business, there may be a link there, just saying... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV