Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished

Now I'm wondering where in Washington or Canada could Kyron be???Would that be long enough to take him out of Oregon to one of those places?

Washington border is only short drive from Skyline Elementary ... you could easily get to Vancouver, WA and back ... even in less than an hour. But that's not including time for actually doing anything in Washington.

If she was gone from 9:45-1:00, then she is in this up to her eyeballs IMO.
Those are almost the same exact times as TH was unaccounted for.

KGW has learned from "a reliable source".

Wake me up when they actually cite a source.
all I personally needed to do was look at the LE flier that nurse R just posted... says it all timeline wise

moo

and they are not saying the name of the source because the source doesn't want to be "named" .... that is just the way it works....

Washington border is only short drive from Skyline Elementary ... you could easily get to Vancouver, WA and back ... even in less than an hour. But that's not including time for actually doing anything in Washington.

So, I'm confused. Why is Vancouver, WA coming up? Was she believed to have gone there? Or is there confusion between the two Vancouvers? For reference purposed, Canada/B.C. is about 300 miles away from Portland.

I really want to know how 'abruptly left at 11:15' changed into 9:45.

ETA:
"Initially, sources told KGW that Spicher left the location where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m. But Tuesday, those reliable sources said the window of time was even bigger and that Spicher was actually gone from 9:45 a.m. until 1 p.m."

ETA2: So the same reliable sources told then one thing and then changed it to something else?

So, I'm confused. Why is Vancouver, WA coming up? Was she believed to have gone there? Or is there confusion between the two Vancouvers? For reference purposed, Canada/B.C. is about 300 miles away from Portland.

I think someone was just speculating that with DDS missing for 3+ hours, she could have driven Kyron somewhere.

Oh my this could definately change things!

Just wondering if we are ever going know the real story or will we have to wait for the trial?

IMO, LE is turning up the heat and dangling just a wee bit of information out there for Dede and Terri's benefit to let them know that they "KNOW" they are both involved and hoping they take the bait and confess...that added to the upcoming presser tomorrow promising to provide even more information... This case is crazy!!!! WHERE IS KYRON?!?!?!

Ditto.

I think BOTH statements are true.

It's possible DDS was unaccountable between 9:45 and 11:15 at her job, AND she was seen abruptly leaving at 11:15, to return around 1:00 pm.

I was referring to Vancouver, Washington. (Not Vancouver BC & WA state). Someone asked if Kyron could have been taken to Washington in three hours, and my response is that yes, easily. Vancouver is the town in Washington that borders Portland.

So, this reliable source knows for a fact that Dede left at 11:15.

I mean 11:30.

No wait, make that 10:00.

Errrr.... any takers for 9:45?

This is nuts. A child is missing. Stop the games. Where is Kyron?

Ditto.

It's possible DDS was unaccountable between 9:45 and 11:15 at her job, AND she was seen abruptly leaving at 11:15, to return around 1:00 pm.

That is a very good thought WG! So maybe mystery person in Terri's truck took Kyron to DeDe while Terri went shopping to get receipt for alibi.

I suspect these releases of info are to put pressure on DS and to let her family know that she may not be cooperating as much as she has pretended to be.

Think about it there was a reason the media was cooperating with the police and information was held tight to the vest. Now the media is getting to release this info.
There is a reason.

This info gives me more hope that Kyron is alive and hidden!

ETA:
"Initially, sources told KGW that Spicher left the location where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m. But Tuesday, those reliable sources said the window of time was even bigger and that Spicher was actually gone from 9:45 a.m. until 1 p.m."

ETA2: So the same reliable sources told then one thing and then changed it to something else?

Things look to be falling apart, imoo.

So, this reliable source knows for a fact that Dede left at 11:15.

I mean 11:30.

No wait, make that 10:00.

Errrr.... any takers for 9:45?

This is nuts. A child is missing. Stop the games. Where is Kyron?

I can see how this could make sense. The sources saw her leave abruptly at 11:15'ish. They also recall they hadn't seen her prior to that, except at 9:45'ish.

Also might send a message to any others possibly involved.

Ditto.

I agree, maybe she was supposed to be there by a certain time, but someone noted she wasn't, at 9:45, OR she was there even earlier than that time and she was not seen when they checked for her @ 9:45, and then later they saw her at 11:15, and she "left abruptly", then they tried to reach her but couldn't. Then she returned by 1pm.

Makes sense to me :smile:

Wait, I thought DDS was working at a residence, not a farm?

It is a residence, with business attached. Garden/nursery, not necessarily "farm" in traditional sense of the word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch
Back