***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy did more damage against justice for Caylee than anyone else. I hope she reads thie book and everyone who knows her reads how she chose Casey over Caylee. JA still has sympathy for her......I have none. Every time I see her or hear of something she has said, I like her less. I have sympathy for Caylee only.

LDB wanted 30 yr plea deal, Mason agreed but Anthony refused it. God, she was so damn sure she was going to get off.

Quote from book

•In late June, during the trial, defense attorney Cheney Mason approached prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick about a plea deal — a guilty plea to second-degree murder and 30 years in prison. But Casey Anthony refused to even listen to this idea.

When I first read that CM asked about a plea deal during the trial ,I thought "Ha! Even the Defense could see that the State was making a good case! "
But now I'm not so sure that was CM's train of thought. If he could see that the jury wasn't paying attention to the State Attorney's he may have been AFRAID that Casey would walk.
Welcome to the nightmare ,CM. :maddening:

I want to hear what part of JA's description of Baez wasn't true. Spot on to me.
Good that it is in print for all to read. He is going to have to lay off the REDBULL for weeks just to calm down. Moo

When I first read that CM asked about a plea deal during the trial ,I thought "Ha! Even the Defense could see that the State was making a good case! "
But now I'm not so sure that was CM's train of thought. If he could see that the jury wasn't paying attention to the State Attorney's he may have been AFRAID that Casey would walk.
Welcome to the nightmare ,CM. :maddening:

Yup - you have to wonder what it is like for him to be "forever tainted" by this case.

Actually I don't wonder because I don't care...:innocent:

still trying to catch up ... my book should be here tomorrow, but appreciate everyone's snippets ... :tyou::balloons:

And YAY :great: for Jeff Ashton .... :balloons:

A book, a movie based on the book ... and the best part ..................... it's really making Jose, KC and the whole Anthony clan really, really angry
None of them can do a damn thing about it ... Jose didn't waste any time commenting either which to me means it really bugged him

How does it feel Jose ?? Now Jeff can say anything he wants to about the case and you can't do a thing about it ... :floorlaugh:

As sad and frustrating as it is bringing up the farce of a trial and reading even more maddening things that went on behind the scene, it makes me smile thinking of Jose and his loser client's reaction to the book/movie ... :great:

I want to hear what part of JA's description of Baez wasn't true. Spot on to me.
Good that it is in print for all to read. He is going to have to lay off the REDBULL for weeks just to calm down. Moo

I mean seriously - what can Baez say in response that isn't going to sound completely ...well..lame...:floorlaugh:

Hope his social media experts are picking up the general reaction to Ashton's comments about him....:laugh: ...... :lol:

Here Jeff - have another :cupcake: we love you! :heartluv:

LOL ... So far, Jose is the ONLY one saying he had a speaking engagement at Harvard ... I don't believe it for one second ... maybe some super sleuthing will expose him for the liar that he is ...

Honey and I say this respectfully, you don't need to sleuth to prove this man is a liar.

Just read Ashton's book and watch the trial reruns.

OMG...met JA. Will post all about it when I get home!

...just an fyi to our Chicago area readers. JA was on WLS 890 am on the Roe and Roeper show this afternoon (telephone interview)- I caught a few minutes of it. Usually they will have a podcast of their interviews up after the show - none so far, but I'll keep looking for it. Link here. http://www.wlsam.com/sectional.asp?id=16521

YAY RR! I'm so excited for you :)

I can't wait to hear all about it!

And don't forget Dr. G. - we could see her broken heart when she was on the stand - and she will do a show (for) about Caylee's evidence....

Thanks for reminding me about Dr G ! And I'm sure there will be many more books, TV shows, etc. about the case and about how KC got away with murder ... and not a dime will KC ever see ... Karma

And ... we still haven't heard about Jose's problems with the Florida bar either so I think it's safe to say Jose and KC will not be getting rich over this case and Caylee's murder ... IMO, no one will want to hear anything KC or Jose wants to say ...

Honey and I say this respectfully, you don't need to sleuth to prove this man is a liar.

Just read Ashton's book and watch the trial reruns.

So true, bayou ... I'm hoping this book exposes the players and truth about what happened in this case to many more people who may have only heard a little about it ...

Cindy did more damage against justice for Caylee than anyone else. I hope she reads thie book and everyone who knows her reads how she chose Casey over Caylee. JA still has sympathy for her......I have none. Every time I see her or hear of something she has said, I like her less. I have sympathy for Caylee only.

Me too! I have zero sympathy for her, not even when she's all emotional on a witness stand ... I just have to remind myself of the hateful, despicable things she's done to innocent people ... accusations she's made and lies about people she's told. No way I can find any sympathy for her whatsoever ...

So true, bayou ... I'm hoping this book exposes the players and truth about what happened in this case to many more people who may have only heard a little about it ...

I feel the same. It's good to have it in print for others to read. It was interesting to hear there was testimony they weren't able play out for the jury but as JA added....with that jury, it wouldn't have made any difference.
Especially the relationship CA and OCA had with each other.

:woohoo:

:rocker:

Somebody else from WS too was going with a gift in a purple bag - wracking brain - no must go back in the thread and have a look see:blushing:

Hah! Found it - Zippitydoda! Now we are waiting for two reports!!!! Woohoo!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back