• This motion has NO chance of being granted

Votes: 108 36.9%
  • There is an ulterior motive in filing this motion

Votes: 33 11.3%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Other - with opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whomever drafted this would lose on the show "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader"

Votes: 35 11.9%
  • 2 & 3

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • 2 & 6

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • 2, 3 & 6

Votes: 86 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling he's laying the groundwork as we speak. We'll need to take numbers, deli-style. Everybody needs to start a medical paper trail...

JG, Amy, et al get to go first and the concentric circles will work outward. We'll be at the end but maybe we can eat up the blood money they made and give it to a real charity. Maybe LE can jump in there too - for a woman so concerned with defamation, CA sure knows how to sling the innuendo!

Honestly, my suit would be targeted at CA rather than KC. At least KC knew when to SHUT UP! :)

Honestly, my suit would be targeted at CA rather than KC. At least KC knew when to SHUT UP! :)

I'm not so sure; KC was awfully chatty with her bondsbuddies, TMc and RD - I think if she wasn't all alone right now and JB was off somewhere, all it would take is a pizza and a beer for her to start bragging to somebody - it would have to be someone she thinks is cool and looks up to - about how she just outsmarted LE and the whole world and is gonna walk cuz nobody can prove junk science. Just because she's a "spiteful little biotch".

Just sayin'... At the local courthouse (different county) it's a dollar a page and an extra dollar per page that's stamped certified. So it's up to two dollars per page. I don't think we need certified copies for our purposes. It's a funding thing and I do think they'll frown hard at you doing your own copies. I haven't researched the statute but will, if you're seriously considering it. The thing is, are you willing to sue to get the right to use a scanner? Cos even if the law says you can, they still may not want to let you cos it just isn't done that way, kwim?

A million years ago in federal court they were seriously over charging on filing fees for a certain type of filing. I discovered the error and pointed it out to the clerk but had to literally get an order from the presiding judge to get the law enforced. Don't know if they changed it for the case I was on only or if they stopped overcharging everyone.

I need to look a little more closely, I thought it was 15 cents a page or up to a dollar for Certified. I am probably wrong. :)

As for the scanner, I think they would allow that - I talked to one of the local reporters on the case recently, and he had gotten a scanner and said he used it from time to time. But it's easier to just have them make copies if it's a lot of pages you want.

I did cause a little bit of a hullabaloo apparently when they saw me using my camera. :) There was another reporter that came in shortly afterwards and said they were talking about it. heh

I need to look a little more closely, I thought it was 15 cents a page or up to a dollar for Certified. I am probably wrong. :)

As for the scanner, I think they would allow that - I talked to one of the local reporters on the case recently, and he had gotten a scanner and said he used it from time to time. But it's easier to just have them make copies if it's a lot of pages you want.

I did cause a little bit of a hullabaloo apparently when they saw me using my camera. :) There was another reporter that came in shortly afterwards and said they were talking about it. heh
Forgive me for asking, but what did happen to that one page doc?

Just sayin'... At the local courthouse (different county) it's a dollar a page and an extra dollar per page that's stamped certified. So it's up to two dollars per page. I don't think we need certified copies for our purposes. It's a funding thing and I do think they'll frown hard at you doing your own copies. I haven't researched the statute but will, if you're seriously considering it. The thing is, are you willing to sue to get the right to use a scanner? Cos even if the law says you can, they still may not want to let you cos it just isn't done that way, kwim?

A million years ago in federal court they were seriously over charging on filing fees for a certain type of filing. I discovered the error and pointed it out to the clerk but had to literally get an order from the presiding judge to get the law enforced. Don't know if they changed it for the case I was on only or if they stopped overcharging everyone.

For $2 per page, I want a monk to illuminate it!

It takes FOREVER to get things like this in Federal Court done. What district was it?

I had to get Paskay to sign off; 11th circuit; Tampa division.

Does that mean we have collectively read 10,000 pages since this nightmare began?

Over and over and over again! We have disected,argued and read between the lines.Still,it's not enough.We want more! Cuz we are Websleuths :woohoo:

I feel terrible about a death happening as a result of abuse - really terrible. I'm a person who gets upset if I see a dog outside all the time without his people. I'm a softie and put bugs outside without smashing them if I can. As we know, horrific crimes against children are happening every day and I hate it.

Like I said before, I'm uncomfortable with the inconsistent way the cases are treated across our country.

Regarding KC and Caylee, I need to know what happened not just speculate based on the way things seem - and they do seem damaging indeed. Please try not to take my posts out of context - it's bugging me. Thank you.

Hi WBG
We may never know exactly what happened.As with so many cases,we have to put the physical and circumstantial evidence together and come to the most logical conclusion. I don't debate the death penalty ,but KC will either be found guilty or not based on the evidence.The sentence should not influence a jurors vote or the publics ,IMO. Wether or not she gets the death penalty will be decided after she is convicted ,and will,again,depend on the evidence,what the SA was able to prove and mitigating circumstances.That's where AL comes in.

Does that mean we have collectively read 10,000 pages since this nightmare began?

Yes we have. Plus looked at thousands of pictures and hours of video! The Casey folder on my Mac is over 18 gigabytes! :eek:

We need a complete doc guide to be able to find something quickly... I started one a long time ago but never kept up with it. I need to get working on it. :)

I had to get Paskay to sign off; 11th circuit; Tampa division.

Ouch. I had to help someone with a filing in FL once. It was southern district; miami division. FL is right up there with one of my least favorite districts to file, Texas being very close.

Ouch. I had to help someone with a filing in FL once. It was southern district; miami division. FL is right up there with one of my least favorite districts to file, Texas being very close.

Well, in TX you can probably at least understand the judge. English is NOT Paskay's first language. (And maybe not in his top ten, imo.)

Here is another doc I got yesterday that wasn't put up by the media. It is Appendix I from the Motion to Dismiss, titled FBI Laboratory Activity and Communication Log. Handwritten, I haven't actually read them yet, gotta find my reading glasses. :)

Tony P will apparently be using something in this appendix (and Appendix H, which I thought I had already and will have to go back and get) for his story tonite on Local 6.

http://www.filedropper.com/fbilabcommlog

Here is another doc I got yesterday that wasn't put up by the media. It is Appendix I from the Motion to Dismiss, titled FBI Laboratory Activity and Communication Log. Handwritten, I haven't actually read them yet, gotta find my reading glasses. :)

Tony P will apparently be using something in this appendix (and Appendix H, which I thought I had already and will have to go back and get) for his story tonite on Local 6.

Is the catcha phrase case sensitive? I couldn't get it to download :(

Doesn't seem to be. I just tried it and it worked, try again?

Yep...it worked for me...I DID have to do the "fill in the letters" thingie 2x, lisalei321.....And, I had to do a bunch of "ctrl +" to make it bigger for my old eyes....LOL
Thanks, MM...great work...AS ALWAYS !!! :blowkiss:

Yep...it worked for me...I had to do a bunch of "ctrl +" to make it bigger for my old eyes....LOL
Thanks, MM...great work...AS ALWAYS !!! :blowkiss:

Good suggestion...the handwriting isn't all that legible. Thanks!

And, a great big THANK YOU! to MM :blowkiss:

Did this say they didn't see any heart shaped item?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back