Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you very much Christine. I knew money had to be coming in from somewhere to keep Brodsky interested this long. And now on another thread I just read they are bringing yet another defense attorney on board. And Drew hasn't been charged with anything yet, but he does have 3 attorneys working on his behalf.

Not sure where to post this for you peeps, but my friend just sent me another message to share with you all, once again, I am not following this closely, so this makes no sense to me and I'm not sure where you'd like it posted if anywhere ;)

Brodsky gets paid his hourly to appear from the networks and for his travel ect. Drew is paid from selling photos and video...an loss of wages. Networks can and will not pay for a witness to a crime let alone the offender. Brodsky is also being paid to sell the photos of Drew.
Link ?

DP might have needed an Attorney for his Attorney maybe?! LMAO Then those two would need another one to....oh sorry...no lawyer jokes with light bulbs here.

So if JAB is getting paid by the networks, that could be another reason for the alleged sightings. A reason to get it back in the news and more appearances.

Where is Wudge when you need him?

If JAB takes money from a network in order to make appearances about his client's legal business, wouldn't that be something of a conflict of interest? And potentially against his client's best interest?

Can we take up a collection to send to those people so they will NOT publish DP's photos?! LOL

If JAB takes money from a network in order to make appearances about his client's legal business, wouldn't that be something of a conflict of interest? And potentially against his client's best interest?

Also a very good point. I would be very interested in Wudge's input.

Well it doesn't matter unless JAB's client says it is against his best interest. The client in question being Drew , well we all know the answer to that one..Drew loves the press time any way he can get it. I'm sure that is one of the many reasons Drew Drew and JAB get along so well..they both like the face time this case is giving them. Drew will never make a compliant about that ..his enormous ego would never let him.

But the new attorney Abood, now that guy may be in for an awakening. He seemed to like saying how he was trying to help out this poor women in the case referenced on this or the other thread. Drew will not go for any grandstanding like that by an attorney. He does not want to appear helpless or unable to take care of things himself. He wants another JAB out there helping to empower him, but not poor pitiful Drew. Drew knows this is all about him.. so is he getting ready to play the sympathy card. He has been building up to that for sometime by different comments he and Brodsky have made. Is he looking for someone to play the sympathy card for him..in a certain way he and JAB haven't any finesse in? Just rambling again... JMHO

I would say the appeal that Abood held for DrewP was in the way he stood up for Holland. He really lobbied for her innocence. What puzzled me was why Abood agreed to become involved. He isn't licensed in Ill. so had to get special permission to practice in the case. He is staying in the background and not speaking publicly very much. He seems to be keeping himself distant from JAB's antics. I am just guessing, but I am wondering if perhaps JAB is the attorney for all the pre-charge stuff. I think Abood will come to the forefront when he gets charged.
With having two deaths that he might be charged for, this could become a DP case. Don't attorney's have to be certified or something for a DP case? So maybe JAB isn't certified and Abood is, maybe?
As far as why he agreed to be involved, I don't know. Think he is interested in writing a book?

I would say the appeal that Abood held for DrewP was in the way he stood up for Holland. He really lobbied for her innocence. What puzzled me was why Abood agreed to become involved. He isn't licensed in Ill. so had to get special permission to practice in the case. He is staying in the background and not speaking publicly very much. He seems to be keeping himself distant from JAB's antics. I am just guessing, but I am wondering if perhaps JAB is the attorney for all the pre-charge stuff. I think Abood will come to the forefront when he gets charged.
With having two deaths that he might be charged for, this could become a DP case. Don't attorney's have to be certified or something for a DP case? So maybe JAB isn't certified and Abood is, maybe?
As far as why he agreed to be involved, I don't know. Think he is interested in writing a book?

I think he became involved because he was asked and this is a high profile case..more so then others he has defended. I think that the other attorney Carroll has been involved in DP cases..but I would have to check back on that. Carroll seems to have the most of what they need for this case..PI'S, defense background, LE background and if I am thinking right DP case experience. This new fellow is ther for the sympathy card..no one present is able to offer that objective. Again ..JMHO

I never thought for a nano second that JB wasn't getting paid by someone. Only a fool 'would not' get compensated for the time he has spent out running his jaws.

DP would surely get the death penalty if JB was the only lawyer representing him. I haven't seen or heard anywhere that JB is brilliant! Quite the contrary.......A a jury would probably crucify DP if Brodsky was the only lawyer. His personality couldn't win anyone over to DP's side, we know for sure.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:blowkiss: Hiya, SS, how are you?

Cheko, someone reminded me that there is a "moratorium" on death penalty in Illinois.

Yup. This is because of many many false convictions due to corrupt LE in Chicago and other areas. Innocent men and women were being executed for crimes they didn't commit, all in the name of LE "solving" a crime. It's a shame really. I'm all for the moratorium for that simple fact alone.

IMHO, death is the easy way out. Let these perps rot in jail for the rest of their lives. IMO it's a MUCH better punishment than a lethal injection.

IMHO, death is the easy way out. Let these perps rot in jail for the rest of their lives. IMO it's a MUCH better punishment than a lethal injection.

Overall, I agree with you, dee. Except in certain cases, where I think the perp should be treated as they treated their victim...for example, raped and then dumped, alive in the ocean. :furious:

Think he is interested in writing a book?

OMG I do recall that being mentioned at the time - I think by another atty who actually knows him. He was probably just making a snarky comment but...

Here's an article he wrote after the Holland case: http://www.freepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071217/OPINION04/712170305/1072
Snip: When asked what was it like to represent the most hated woman in Michigan, I can only say that when treated the way Lisa Holland treated us, and given her appreciation for the effort we gave to avoid her result, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I hear Sam Lufti is now free and DP could hire him for the PR/Manager position. :)

Hi, Anita!!!

Personally I am opposed to the death penalty for so many reasons. I think that these people suffer far more with life in prison. I also know that it is far cheaper to keep them in prison then issue the death penalty. The death penalty is always followed by years of appeals..which each appeal costs the State tons of money and reopens the family's wounds. Usually life imprisonment inmates do not appeal as hard, long or often.

This said it is better to let DP rot in jail, if he is infact brought to trial and found guilty. I doubt his younger 2 children will ever visit him more then a few times in his life and then out of rage and curiosity. And jail is not the nicest place on earth for an ex cop who was dirty and on the drug squad to be..just saying. JMHO

Yeah..bring on Sam Lufti...he'll be able to handle Drew real well...much the way Drew handled others, sans the drugging, but heck they could teach each other some new tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member