Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey I have no idea...let me see if I can us some ammo, I mean info. ;)

cheko1,
hi and you're welcome. I remembered seeing it when it first aired. If you listen to the the video though you'll notice the reporter doesn't say the pond was drained, he said it was searched. Now I'm not sure if we can believe the caption or not.

I'm confused by that video, it wasn't drained and there were divers there in the water?????????

I agree TG why would they of sent divers in ........
if they were going to drain it?

cheko1,
hi and you're welcome. I remembered seeing it when it first aired. If you listen to the the video though you'll notice the reporter doesn't say the pond was drainedk, he said it was searched. Now I'm not sure if we can believe the caption or not.

Yes I heard that too / it never made much sense......
at least they sent divers in & searched.

I'm confused by that video, it wasn't drained and there were divers there in the water?????????
I have never seen that before...thank you, Philamena for posting it!

The title of the video is "Pond Drained Near Stacy Peterson's Home", but in the video they said the pond WASN'T drained, that divers were searching it.

One of the most interesting things about that video is that it is taken from a helicopter and they are filming the pond (obviously) from above. They then pan out and show the Peterson's home, less than a mile away from the airport AND the pond.

Things that make you go "hmmmm", for sure.:waitasec:

I can't shake the pics of Stacy with her grandfather on her Mom's side at his 80th birthday party she planned for him a few years ago. There was an article in the threads where a reporter spoke to him and he was very clear she did not visit him that Sunday. He was also very clear she never came without bringing the children along to see him. His son called and asked if she had been there and he said no and his son's reply was that he thought he killed her.
So many people around Stacy and Kathleen immediately presumed he had murdered them. There is someone who has more info on the death threats he made and accusations he made or all these people would not have come to the same conclusion immediately. My hope is that she wrote this in notes or cards to them, sent this to them and then followed up with info in a letter or journal that LE may have access to from the computer.

The thing that bothers me is that if Drew were still getting rid of evidence on OCT 31 and the search warrant was Nov 1st..he probably already cleared out much of what may have been incrimanating.

But back to Stacy's granddad..my heart hurts for this dear soul..he has had two grandchildren die, his daughter, Stacy's mom Christie, has been missing for all these years and now this with Stacy..it's so much for that dear old man to have to endure in one lifetime. JMHO

Delta Dawn,
I agree. It's amazing how everyone on Stacy's side of the family, when they found out she was missing, immediately made the assumption that DP had killed her. My impression is that Cass and Stacy were in very close contact on a constant basis. Cass was out looking for her sister within hours of learning that Stacy's whereabouts were unknown. It's because of Cass's early search for her sister into the wee hours of the next morning that a missing person report was filed so quickly. This cut DP's time short for disposing of the evidence.

Stacy's grandfather seems to be a dear man, and he's certainly had a lot of grief in his life. I feel bad for him, and all those who were close to Stacy. The family needs and deserves closure, and I hope that happens soon.

My hope is that she wrote this in notes or cards to them, sent this to them and then followed up with info in a letter or journal that LE may have access to from the computer.

The thing that bothers me is that if Drew were still getting rid of evidence on OCT 31 and the search warrant was Nov 1st..he probably already cleared out much of what may have been incrimanating.

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that if Drew had deleted computer files/emails etc. it really wouln't make any difference. LE can have the drive scanned and recover deleted materials. I know as I did this for a living.

Welcome to WS Anais!

I wonder if he possibly got rid of the hard drive out or just got rid of the computer. He had plenty of time to do either. At one point a computer was missing......I don't know if they ever recovered it?

Welcome to WS Anais!

I wonder if he possibly got rid of the hard drive out or just got rid of the computer. He had plenty of time to do either. At one point a computer was missing......I don't know if they ever recovered it?

Hi,

I don't know about the missing one but I do know that part of what DP is trying to get back is a pc. If he did put a new hard drive in LE would know without a doubt. Also all the time it would take to install operating system, drivers, programs etc.

I once worked on a laptop case of a hard drive that had been refromatted twice and then had operating system reinstalled in order to remove evidence and we were able to retireve quite a bit of material from it!

Hi,

I don't know about the missing one but I do know that part of what DP is trying to get back is a pc. If he did put a new hard drive in LE would know without a doubt. Also all the time it would take to install operating system, drivers, programs etc.

I once worked on a laptop case of a hard drive that had been refromatted twice and then had operating system reinstalled in order to remove evidence and we were able to retireve quite a bit of material from it!

That's reassuring! I had always wondered about if LE could retrieve info if the whole hard drive was erased.

Welcome to WS!

Welcome to WS, Anais! I had no idea you could get information after you reformatted a computer. Good to know! Thanks!

Hi-thanks for the warm welcome. You'd be surprised the information that can be retrieved after hard reformat of hard drives! I am most certain that if there were anything to find on the Peterson's PC(S) LE has found it. It can take a large amount of time however to do so.

Everyday I wait, hope and pray that Stacy is found so that her family can have peace of mind and closure. I for one second don't believe DP's story of Stacy running away. If anything that brought a red flag up right away! And the sick man using what happened with her mom is dispicable.

My stomach turns at the very thought of those children living with that cold heartless man! :(

We know exactly how you feel!! Not a day goes by that I don't get a bit queasy when I hear his or Brodsky's names, faces, or voices.

Hi Anais and thank lyou for the info on hard drives. I just hope LE does have Stacy's laptop and that Drew didn't get rid of it somewhere between the 28th and 31st of Oct. I know LE said before they felt the computers may play a big role in solving this case. Let's pray they have her computer.
And again thank you for answering my post.
DD

Not sure where to post this for you peeps, but my friend just sent me another message to share with you all, once again, I am not following this closely, so this makes no sense to me and I'm not sure where you'd like it posted if anywhere ;)

Brodsky gets paid his hourly to appear from the networks and for his travel ect. Drew is paid from selling photos and video...an loss of wages. Networks can and will not pay for a witness to a crime let alone the offender. Brodsky is also being paid to sell the photos of Drew.

Not sure where to post this for you peeps, but my friend just sent me another message to share with you all, once again, I am not following this closely, so this makes no sense to me and I'm not sure where you'd like it posted if anywhere ;)

Brodsky gets paid his hourly to appear from the networks and for his travel ect. Drew is paid from selling photos and video...an loss of wages. Networks can and will not pay for a witness to a crime let alone the offender. Brodsky is also being paid to sell the photos of Drew.

So, Brodsky is making money after all...no wonder he is so eager to appear. This is definitely news to me.

All in all, I get a sickening feeling at the thought of selling photos of Drew....it's slimy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori