Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TGRI:

You were thinking!!!!! I still don't think it's not a possibilty though. I am sure that LE or others will be checking this out.

Report: Neighbor Told Police He Saw Drew Peterson, 2nd Man, Loading Barrel Into SUV

Sorry, not a savvy computer geek here. But I thought the neighbor that saw SP and a 2nd man. was a FEMALE???

It not, can someone please direct me to the link that states who saw DP and this unidentifed male putting a barrel in a vehicle??

Wonder if DP's mommy wrote that letter? She sounds like she would be that niave to think it would work, and hostile enough to come up with the belly bump.

Susan

I feel like this is de ju vus of the SP case. Laci was spotted in Washington state, remember?

Yeah sure. A mysterious letter. :loser:

Next we'll hear about a green van, brown van, tan van, satanic cult.:crazy:

JMHO
fran

PS..........I guess DP and his attorney didn't pay attention. It didn't work for Scott Peterson, and it's not going to work for him either! fran

I posted this on the "blue barrel" thread, but thought I'd put it here too:
Googling and found this:
Large, blue barrel with liquid chlorine:
drum.gif

Doesn't look like the top "pops" off though. It's hard to tell from the picture.

There might be large, blue barrels with powdered chlorine where the top comes off.

Surely someone would remember him buying this off-season from any local pool supplies store.

I imagine a whole barrel would be something a pool-cleaning company would buy though, as you wouldn't need this much for your average pool, right?

Bet Drew's really happy that the FBI is getting involved. Perhaps, they can track down Stacy at her boyfriend's house... :rolleyes:

I hope that they charge that Steve with something when everything is said and done. Can't stand the guy. Let's see...99 percent of the people (excluding Steve and Drew's relatives) who don't have lobotomies have a strong suspicion that Drew is involved in Stacy's disappearance and Kathleen's death.

Hi Everyone,
I will have to check the Enquirer.

However, did you hear the interview between Ric Mims and Greta in which he says that DP was dating a girl across the street named Monika (while he was married to wife no.2). He said the brother was opposed to the relationship between DP and his sister, Monika. The brother was found hung in his garage - DP was first on the scene - RM said the brother had no history of depression or suicidal tendencies.

Hi Everyone,

However, did you hear the interview between Ric Mims and Greta in which he says that DP was dating a girl across the street named Monika (while he was married to wife no.2). He said the brother was opposed to the relationship between DP and his sister, Monida. The brother was found hung in his garage - DP was first on the scene - RM said the brother had no history of depression or suicidal tendencies.
Yikes! :eek: If this story is true, I would reopen this case, too. No wonder Drew thinks that he is invincible.

Hi Everyone,

However, did you hear the interview between Ric Mims and Greta in which he says that DP was dating a girl across the street named Monika (while he was married to wife no.2). He said the brother was opposed to the relationship between DP and his sister, Monika. The brother was found hung in his garage - DP was first on the scene - RM said the brother had no history of depression or suicidal tendencies.

Yes, I for one heard that sometime back, in fact I have heard Ric say many things that DP has done.............and yet Ric has remained his buddy through the years :rolleyes:

Yes, I for one heard that sometime back, in fact I have heard Ric say many things that DP has done.............and yet Ric has remained his buddy through the years :rolleyes:

I know, pretty peculiar - I wonder who Ric is going to live with now or why he was living with them in the first place. He is somewhat like Kato Kaelin.

I posted this on the "blue barrel" thread, but thought I'd put it here too:
Googling and found this:
Large, blue barrel with liquid chlorine:
drum.gif

Doesn't look like the top "pops" off though. It's hard to tell from the picture.

There might be large, blue barrels with powdered chlorine where the top comes off.

Surely someone would remember him buying this off-season from any local pool supplies store.

I imagine a whole barrel would be something a pool-cleaning company would buy though, as you wouldn't need this much for your average pool, right?

The pool chlorine we've used in our pools is either dry powder or in formed dry tablet form, depending on what type of chlorine dispenser is installed inline. I've never seen pool chlorine of regular strength be a liquid. Usually, the size sold for homes is a large bucket size with a handle. I can carry a full one without any trouble.

If DP has an above ground pool as the photo I saw suggests, it might not have an inline filter and liquid chlorine might be better. I don't have any experience with liquid pool chlorine, but it seems to me that his pool is small. I don't know why he would have a ton of chlorine, especially in a liquid stored in a barrel with small children in the home.

I know, pretty peculiar - I wonder who Ric is going to live with now or why he was living with them in the first place. He is somewhat like Kato Kaelin.

Oh yeah, very much the same, in fact a poster friend of mine here at Websleuths calls him that :D

If DP has an above ground pool as the photo I saw suggests, it might not have an inline filter and liquid chlorine might be better. I don't have any experience with liquid pool chlorine, but it seems to me that his pool is small. I don't know why he would have a ton of chlorine, especially in a liquid stored in a barrel with small children in the home.
I did an Aeriel view of their yard, and that of his neighbors. It isn't all that large, just an average size yard for similar sized track homes. I noticed he has a neighbor to his rear on Lily Cache Drive who's back yard butts right up to the Peterson's back yard. I wonder if they ever observed any blue barrels stored to the rear of his home?

Ric was living with DP? Are you sure?

In fact I'm almost positive Ric wasn't living with DP and Stacy. He told Greta that the last time he saw Stacy was two weeks before she went missing. That they all had gone to dinner and had a good time.

Hi Everyone,
......The brother was found hung in his garage - DP was first on the scene - RM said the brother had no history of depression or suicidal tendencies.

:confused::eek: No way! He was found hanged?!?!?!?
That needs to be re investigated took, imo.

I did an Aeriel view of their yard, and that of his neighbors. It isn't all that large, just an average size yard for similar sized track homes. I noticed he has a neighbor to his rear on Lily Cache Drive who's back yard butts right up to the Peterson's back yard. I wonder if they ever observed any blue barrels stored to the rear of his home?

I don't know how to do the satellite photo things but I saw one very clear photo of the backyard. It appeared to me to be all white-ish decking and fencing around a round shaped pool. I would have to see the photo again to determine neatness or clutter, but I don't remember where I saw the photo. Sigh, there have been so many photos and links in this case.

If I can find it again, I will post a link and we can all play " Find the blue barrel"

I don't know how to do the satellite photo things but I saw one very clear photo of the backyard. It appeared to me to be all white-ish decking and fencing around a round shaped pool. I would have to see the photo again to determine neatness or clutter, but I don't remember where I saw the photo.
Sigh, there have been so many photos and links in this case.
If I can find it again, I will post a link and we can all play " Find the blue barrel"

I posted one in the photo link

:confused::eek: No way! He was found hanged?!?!?!?
That needs to be re investigated took, imo.

This certainly raises alarms considering the rest of the dead people in DP's life who have died or disappeared mysteriously.

The poor man might have committed suicide. Families are often the last to know about drug problems, financial distress, love lives, etc. - not that he had any of this going on..
The first thing I would like to know is if he left a handwritten note. Second thing I would like to know is what the autopsy showed, if someone performed it who wasn't on DP's dole, that is.
My next question would be were there any wounds on any part of his body other than his neck, including superficial skin burns from a stun gun?

Here is a link to the thread titled. Trail of bodies in Drew Peterson's path. It includes an update today that the boyfriend of wife #2 may have been murdered and LE is looking into it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56109

I read the posts, and the last links are to Greta's blog, but the article she wrote is not about Victoria and her boyfriend being murdered. It is about Stacy being at Denny's.

Did Greta remove the article about VIctoria?

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member