Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think of a couple of reasons a person might have noticed a strange vehicle and not reported it.

* Person who noticed wasn't supposed to be there either.

* They are so insecure, they think "if it was important, someone else would have reported it by now"

* They think they are supposed to wait for the police to knock on their door and say "did you see this car in that place on that day"

* They themselves do not trust the police...(not such a bad idea in BB, just sayin')

* They noticed it for some innocuous reason like driving too slow in front of them, or making u-turn, pulling over or pulling out in front without looking, and they think it couldn't be connected to Stacy's murder,( yup I said murder)

* They are no good wife beating control freaks just like Drew and hope he gets away with it.

* They are afraid even if Drew goes down for one or more murders, others involved in the corruption in BB will retaliate or at the very least respond slowly or not at all if they ever need police protection.

None of that would stop people like you and me from telling what we saw, but you know how some people look at us like we are strange when we talk about being facinated with true crime? It probably happened to some of you at Thanksgiving. Many people just don't get it, that we as citizens have to help watch out for eachother.

JMO, wish we had better news to talk about. If my paragraphs run together I'm gonna be upset.

Susan

I agree with your post TGI, but I am just saying. I am trying to think of any white vehicle that I saw in Oct. I cannot think of any specific date or place I may have seen one, and yet I know that I probably did because they are common. Police are wanting not only particular colored vehicles, but specific make and models on a specific date.

The only thing that might cause them to stand out is if they were doing something different. Parked in the road, involved in an accident, parked in such a way that may have appeared to be trying to hide. And even though those might be remembered for a short time, I don't know if I would remember a month later.

LOL, now if I saw the driver carrying a body, that would probably stand out. But I would most likely have reported that before a month went by.

One thing that bugs me is the police request for tips about their vehicles. It has been almost a month since Stacy went missing. How many people remember a car they saw a month ago?

Not many. Maybe the BB LE wants it that way.

Does anyone know how many officers are on the BBPD? Are they mostly the same age as DP?

This is encouraging..........on Gretawire there's a picture of an orange telephone and if anyone has a tip for the police they can click on that orange phone and give their tip anonymously. Greta reports that they've already got a lot of great tips and some of them are already being followed up on. :)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Good evening everyone! I just turned on NG show but they're not talking about Stacy. I guess I'll have to read back here and see what's new today! :)

The Cales family moved back to IL (Romeoville) in 1997 which was coincidentally, the same year KP started getting letters about DP cheating. Stacy attended Romeoville HS.

Kathleen and Drew married in 1992,According to articles, Within 5 yrs of the marriage (1997), KP received letters telling her that DP was cheating. Stacy was mentioned in the letters. At that time Stacy was 13 or 14 yrs old. I quoted the posts and added links on the KS thread here.

That's had me wondering also. On acandyrose.com, it has the letter Kathleen Savio wrote to the States Atty. posted (with the info about Stacy) and it was dated 2002 I think. I have that document on this site also. It's not clear when Stacy came into the picture. It seems he had more than one young girl.

There's a new character in the drama. He was on Geraldo last night. His name is Randy Mucha and he is a fired Oak Brook cop and a friend of Steve Person's, DP's son. It is rumored that Randy, Steve Peterson and DP were at a bar drinking the night SP disappeared. He has a website with a song about Stacy's mom - you won't believe it - click on his site and then click the song, Stacy's Mom. It's from Greta's site.
http://randymucha.com/
Here's info from Greta's site about Randy
http://www.badcopnews.com/category/oak-brook-illinois/
:eek:

WoW..................why on earth would he ever choose a song titled "Stacy's Mom"!

That's had me wondering also. On acandyrose.com, it has the letter Kathleen Savio wrote to the States Atty. posted (with the info about Stacy) and it was dated 2002 I think. I have that document on this site also. It's not clear when Stacy came into the picture. It seems he had more than one young girl.

There's a new character in the drama. He was on Geraldo last night. His name is Randy Mucha and he is a fired Oak Brook cop and a friend of Steve Person's, DP's son. It is rumored that Randy, Steve Peterson and DP were at a bar drinking the night SP disappeared. He has a website with a song about Stacy's mom - you won't believe it - click on his site and then click the song, Stacy's Mom. It's from Greta's site.
http://randymucha.com/
Here's info from Greta's site about Randy
http://www.badcopnews.com/category/oak-brook-illinois/
:eek:
I find it interesting that he was fired from the Oak Brook PD. What did he do to get fired?

Randy's shenanigans were featured on Geraldo! Over a year ago!

OAK BROOK, ILLINOIS – She no longer trusts police officers to protect and serve. He believes Oak Brook village and police officials attempted to embarrass them just to keep their mouths shut.
After living in their dream home they built years ago, Oak Brook couple Casey and Fran Gaik put their house up for sale following what they say was a nightmarish episode with village and police officials.
Thursday, the couple had an opportunity to replay their story while appearing on the “Geraldo at Large” show on national TV.
Geraldo Rivera is the show’s host.

http://www.badcopnews.com/2006/09/2...on-geraldo-at-large-bad-boys-in-blue-segment/

For lying and unprofessional conduct. Below is a link to the discusion we've been having on this.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56637
Thanks for your kindness ~ stupid me, I should've read that whole thread before asking! :doh: (If only I could get here when I'm not so tired!) Anyways, he sounds like someone who'd be a good friend for DP and it's interesting they were together the night Stacy "went missing".

Thanks for your kindness ~ stupid me, I should've read that whole thread before asking! :doh: (If only I could get here when I'm not so tired!) Anyways, he sounds like someone who'd be a good friend for DP and it's interesting they were together the night Stacy "went missing".

Lol, It would not have been an easy task! I would rather point you in the right direction.

I was glancing through the discussion and one post caught my eye - (I'm sorry I don't know how to link it). The coverage surrounding the mystery man who helped DP says only that he helped DP move the barrel from his and Stacey's bedroom to his SUV in the driveway. A person in that discussion brought up that if DP needed help to load it into his SUV wouldn't he also need help to unload it? I didn't think of that at first but it makes sense. I wonder if this same guy also went with him to get rid of the barrel or if there was someone else that helped with that?
:waitasec:

Citi-
Not necessarily, but it sure would make it easier. If he was able to back the SUV all the way up to the body of water or a hole in the ground, he could certainly roll the barrel out or push it out of the vehicle into its resting place by himself. The help he needed was possibly for stairs in the house and then lifting it into the vehicle.

This thread is getting long so I'm going to close it and start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb