Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve is Drew's adult son. He is married and is a cop in Oak Brook.
He's the son that still has a relationship with his father, right? Can you tell me about the other son and why he cut ties with Drew? Does he still associate with Steve? Did Steve know about Stacy? I read that Drew went to his wedding without Stacy. I wonder why that was??

SeriouslySearching...........that's exactly what I was thinking! Irregardless of what Thomas Morphey reported, how the heck does DP explain away the neighbor who saw him and an unidentified man move a blue barrel. And how does explain that Cassandra saw a blue barrel in the garage two weeks prior to Stacy's disappearance and asked about it, with Stacy said Drew bought it and it's pool chlorine? I remember another report from a neighbor too, that said there was a blue barrel in the backyard and now it's gone.

I think ole Drew just lies through his teeth and smirks that smirky smirk.
Lieing is second nature to him, obviously. He will say that the neighbor is mistaken, hallucinating or pms-ing

And it is so obvious DP set up the step brother, probably threatened him while he was recouperating in the hospital. And then tells his attorney, the step brother has some mental issues.
What a great guy !:furious:

He's the son that still has a relationship with his father, right? Can you tell me about the other son and why he cut ties with Drew? Does he still associate with Steve? Did Steve know about Stacy? I read that Drew went to his wedding without Stacy. I wonder why that was??

Steve still sees his Dad. Steve had the 4 kids for a while when this first started. I don't know anything about the rest of the family / extended families. Steve's wedding was a civil ceremony before a Judge. They wanted to save their money. I don't even know if Drew was there or not. Steve had a BBQ for all his friends at his house in lieu of a reception.

This is true. Many people benefit from taking an antidepressant, and a good doctor will monitor a patient closely at first to see if they have prescribed the best one for that particular patient, which means a person could have the leftovers of a couple of different drugs that the doc prescribed before they found which one worked the best.
Still, I suspect Drew had something to do with either supplying some of the drugs and alcohol or encouraging Thomas to over-indulge.

Susan
I also think that Drew may have given Thomas some drugs for his help. I too believe that he was set up as a patsy by Drew. I just hope that the cops and the FBI close in on this smug SOB. He thinks that he is above the law and smarter than everyone. The only that he didn't bank on was this national attention.

I feel certain that Drew's little plan was to say that Stacy left. I'm not even sure that he would have filed a misisng person's report (if the sister hadn't). Thousands of people go missing every day. Drew hid the body well. Stacy would be long gone, like her mother. Drew would go on with his life.

I just hope that he spends the rest of his life either behind bars or on death row. He really gives cops a bad name. I hope to heck his son, Steve, is not like him.

I want to know about the other son and why he has cut ties with his father.

This is true. Many people benefit from taking an antidepressant, and a good doctor will monitor a patient closely at first to see if they have prescribed the best one for that particular patient, which means a person could have the leftovers of a couple of different drugs that the doc prescribed before they found which one worked the best.
Still, I suspect Drew had something to do with either supplying some of the drugs and alcohol or encouraging Thomas to over-indulge.

Susan

Whoa! That was NOT my post TGIR, it was dee's.

Steve still sees his Dad. Steve had the 4 kids for a while when this first started. I don't know anything about the rest of the family / extended families. Steve's wedding was a civil ceremony before a Judge. They wanted to save their money. I don't even know if Drew was there or not. Steve had a BBQ for all his friends at his house in lieu of a reception.
I read that Drew showed up (at the reception, I presume) without Stacy. I had also read that Stacy didn't know about the older children and his other marriages. I don't know if she ever found out. If not, maybe, that's why she didn't go. Of course, if I were DP, I wouldn't want to be the subject of stares and gossip because his wife is younger than his son and looks more like his granddaughter than a spouse.

What is your impression of Steve? Is he like his father, meaning that he is crooked and a liar? Is he a womanizer? Is he an abusive spouse? Of course, I don't blame you if I don't get an answer or a straight answer.

Don't panic....looks like the pesky quote glitch is rearing its head. Try not quoting for a bit while it straightens out.

is Steve the son that has limited contact with DP?

N&J, I don't think Drew P would have filed a missing persons report either. I think he might have at some point told the family that Stacy had called him and she was somewhere and wasn't sure if she was coming back. I think Drew P thought that there would be no official notice to a "missing" adult. Esp. if he said she had a bf and had "mood disorders." I think that is why he was so mad at the media, because he felt that the media was pushing for more investigation.

Don't panic....looks like the pesky quote glitch is rearing its head. Try not quoting for a bit while it straightens out.
Thanks chico, I knew it was having problems so maybe everyone should Preview their posts before submitting.

Browneyedgirl, Randy answered that one in post # 67

Randy............welcome to Websleuths!

Question: Do you know any of the other players in this saga - Ric Mims, Sharon Bychowski, or Steve Carcerano? Do you know Drew's step-brother, Thomas Morphey, or have heard of him?

Randy............welcome to Websleuths!

Question: Do you know any of the other players in this saga - Ric Mims, Sharon Bychowski, or Steve Carcerano? Do you know Drew's step-brother, Thomas Morphey, or have heard of him?

Thanks! No, I don't know any of those people. What I know now is based on the same media coverage we are all watching. I haven't even discussed these people with Steve.

I'm sure Steve appreciates that. All this has to be hard on him. I feel as bad for the older kids as I do for the younger ones. They didn't ask for this, and they don't deserve this, none of them. And as adults, they are (have been) looked at with suspicion, but it was an event that they had no control over. They have to be going through a lot of complex emotions right now.

Randy, please let Steve know (when they return from their honeymoon) there are people around the country who are praying for his family, his siblings, and for Stacy. Our hearts ache for the people innocently affected by the actions of Drew and certainly for his children. They are victims as much as Kathleen and Stacy. It is heartbreaking to know their mothers are gone and their lives have been forever changed.

I have witnessed first hand how children of a murdered parent at the hands of the other parent continue to try and cope throughout their lives with that knowledge. It is something they never truly recover from and they will need counseling along the way. I hope Steve will see to it that his siblings will eventually get the help they need to move on from all of this. Kathleen's children now have been subjected to losing not one, but two mothers and I feel so sorry for them.

What kind of person would allow his children to suffer this way? There is no worse evil than to knowingly cause your children such pain.

Now Drew's attorney is stating the relative could be living in a fantasy world. Sheesh! They don't want to simply discredit this guy...they want to paint him as a complete nut job! We know who the real nut job is, Brodsky! Turn around and take a closer look at your client! (Besides...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...you know!) This makes Drew look and sound totally sane (sarcasm): On Tuesday, Peterson emerged from his suburban Chicago home with a hand-held video camera and told the horde of reporters surrounding his house that they made him feel like a prisoner.

Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, denied anyone helped Peterson move any container from the home and claimed the family member in question has a history of mental problems.

"I don't know what world (the family member) is living in, our world, his world or if he's veering back and forth between the real world and whatever fantasy world he's living in," Brodsky told The Associated Press.
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/1107/476159.html

How does Brodsky plan on discrediting the neighbor that saw this and that Cassandra can testify she saw the container inside his garage which is now mysteriously missing? Is he going to say they are crazy, too?!

If Morphey is such a nut job, then why is Drew asking him to help him move a barrel, and sit with him at a coffee house, and also asking him to hold a phone, but don't answer it. Who sounds like the nut job here?

If Morphey is such a nut job, then why is Drew asking him to help him move a barrel, and sit with him at a coffee house, and also asking him to hold a phone, but don't answer it. Who sounds like the nut job here?

Exactly! Sounds like Thomas was used big time and the attorney is shameless in describing him. Defense attorneys are notorious for pointing the finger at any innocent person surrounding the victim excepting their own client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668