Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ETA: Thank you Philamena, (sniff sniff)

Chitown, you know what time the paper comes out there?

I'm also from Chicago, about 25 minutes from Bolingbrook...The Sun-Times comes out online @ midnight CST. I get it delivered around 5:00 AM.

Makes you want to cry to even think that Stacy would have known about
this. I cant imagine the fear that she was hiding.

I'm also from Chicago, about 25 minutes from Bolingbrook...The Sun-Times comes out online @ midnight CST. I get it delivered around 5:00 AM.

So about an hour from now?

Kind of makes me ill to think that Stacy knew all along though :(

It is still too early to tell. Did she know or just suspect? Did she know all along, or while threatening her did Drew P tell her? Is it for sure that she knew or is it another rumor?

It is still too early to tell. Did she know or just suspect? Did she know all along, or while threatening her did Drew P tell her?
Is it for sure that she knew or is it another rumor?

Don't know guess we will learn tomorrow..............rumors do fly in this case.

Suzi, I am trying to locate the 10:00 PM video from NBC5 Chicago for you. I don't think it is up yet, but that comment about "dispose" would be on the video.

Suzi, I am trying to locate the 10:00 PM video from NBC5 Chicago for you. I don't think it is up yet, but that comment about "dispose" would be on the video.

You have no idea how the hairs stood up on my neck when I read your original post! It is the most sinister thing I have read since this case began.

I saw that today on a video somehwere in my cyber travels and the part that stuck out at the time was this part:

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, he apparently had a drug overdose. We don't know if it was attempted suicide, whether it was an accident. When you heard about this, you know, did it occur to you that he might attempt to commit suicide or might be an accident? What was your thought?

DOMAN: I don't know. It just seemed to me like the same old Tom. He used to get really wasted all the time. I remember one instance, he — he flipped his truck while — while he was intoxicated, and that's as far as — I mean, when I heard that, I just — I don't know.

Here is the link to the story. Huge bombshell here!

http://www.nbc5.com/news/14710779/detail.html

Certainly indicates premeditation doesn't it? And more of an accomplice after the fact than an innocent person who was roped in by his evil stepbro.

Note: the article indicates that it was last August when Stacy talked to the clergyman about Drew's involvement in Kathleen's death. IIRC, Drew P and Stacy's marital problems began about two years ago according to the family. I suspect that Drew either included the info about Kathleen in a threat to Stacy or she came to that conclusion as she thought about things he was saying in arguments and threats to her.

LOL, it is hard to reconcile her statements to the family and to the priest with the statements from Drew P and his mom about what a good marriage Drew P had.

Has anyone else noticed that the timeline for that Sun. doesn't mention when the barrel was disposed of? Or whether TM was with Drew P when it was dumped? This seems to be the part that LE is not sure of. This could also be the reason for the request to the public asking if they saw these vehicles on that Sun. They maybe need to find out if TM was with Drew P when he dumped the body.

Now we know for sure where the phone call was made from.

Investigators suspect that Drew Peterson had his step-brother, Thomas Morphey, help him dispose of his wife’s body and also used Morphey in a plot to make it look as though her killer was Scott Rossetto, a man they suspect was Stacy’s boyfriend, sources said.

snip...To date, the investigation has shown that one of Stacy Peterson’s last known cell phone calls was made in the Shorewood area, sources say. Investigators speculate that Drew Peterson actually made that phone call from Shorewood in an attempt to frame Rossetto as the killer.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/672255,stacy112807.article

Isn't this a change in brothers from when the info first broke? Weren't they looking at the other brother as the boyfriend?

Wow. It certainly sounds like things are all coming together and closing in on Drew. I can't wait to see the headline that he's been arrested!!! Reading the article about Stacy talking to the clergyman in August just made me think how terrified she must have been living with this guy. Poor thing.

Now we know for sure where the phone call was made from.

Investigators suspect that Drew Peterson had his step-brother, Thomas Morphey, help him dispose of his wife’s body and also used Morphey in a plot to make it look as though her killer was Scott Rossetto, a man they suspect was Stacy’s boyfriend, sources said.

snip...To date, the investigation has shown that one of Stacy Peterson’s last known cell phone calls was made in the Shorewood area, sources say. Investigators speculate that Drew Peterson actually made that phone call from Shorewood in an attempt to frame Rossetto as the killer.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/672255,stacy112807.article

Isn't this a change in brothers from when the info first broke? Weren't they looking at the other brother as the boyfriend?

I think it's always been Scott Rossetto? Any sign of the Sun times article yet?

Wonder what cell phone was used to make the call. Her old cell number or the new? Guess that hasnt been leaked out yet.

Wonder what cell phone was used to make the call. Her old cell number or the new? Guess that hasnt been leaked out yet.

Good question. Would the number from her new cell (that he shouldn't have known about) already been programmed in as "Stacy" on his phone?

Very interesting. I hope LE has checked both of her cell phone records!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro