Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Gretawire Greta just posted that Jamie Colby emailed he that wife#3 was not creamated, they might be exhuming the body.

On Gretawire Greta just posted that Jamie Colby emailed he that wife#3 was not creamated, they might be exhuming the body.

Yes, I just read that on Jamie's blog

Why is Drew Peterson in a Suit?

She says: "The States Attorneys office tells me their “review” into the death of Peterson’s third wife Kathleen Savio is ongoing. The spokesperson is calling it a “review” not re-opening or re-investigation. My sense is that terminology may not be critical. Either way the case is getting another look. I asked if Kathleen Savio’s body is available for examination or has it been cremated. I’m told she was not cremated."

I had seen a poster at Gretawire state that, but didn't know it as fact. Also another poster claims that the oldest son that is a cop has a wife that's FBI. Can anyone confirm that?

I saw that post too, but since you mentioned it, I have been searching for confirmation and have not had any success.

What I did find is Jamie Colby blog said: "A neighbor told me by phone this weekend three of the kids are with Drew Peterson’s older son, who is a police officer in Oakbrook, Illinois. He and his wife are caring for the three youngest children. Two of them are Stacy’s … one is the son of wife #3 Kathleen Savio with Drew."

We know now, that the fourth son is supposedly staying 'down the street' with the school principle's family.

They are saying that "dozens" of volunteers showed up for the search today. But they do have boats, horses, and ATV's. Interesting tidbit in the article about a small fishing/hunting club they have been searching:

Watters did not identify the private club in Plainfield, but said an official of the club told EquuSearch team members Drew Peterson had made inquiries into using the club “to go shooting,” Watters said.
http://www.chicagosuburbannews.com/romeoville/homepage/x1375677846

Did Equusearch also search for Lisa Stebic?

Wouldn't it be something if they found Lisa while looking for Stacy?

I'd love to see BOTH Craig Stebic :liar: and Drew Peterson :liar: ------>:behindbar

I agree. I wonder if these searches are making Stebic nervous?

I agree. I wonder if these searches are making Stebic nervous?

Did you see where he said he felt sorry for Drew, b/c he could totally relate to what was happening to him? I thought, yeah, I'll just bet you can. :slap: :sick:

The police sergeant husband of missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson visited the Will County courthouse complex in Joliet for about two hours this afternoon.

A grand jury is meeting in the building he entered, which also houses the Will County State's Attorney's offices.

But neither Sgt. Drew Peterson nor the two lawyers who accompanied him would say what they were doing there.

"This is an on-going investigation," said attorney Fred Morelli. "We have nothing to say."

Drew Peterson -- clean shaven and dressed in a dark suit and tie -- would not respond to repeated questions from reporters. Moments later -- about 3:30 p.m. -- the sergeant and his lawyers left the courthouse complex in a gray Volkswagen.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/639607,peterson110707.article

The police sergeant husband of missing Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson visited the Will County courthouse complex in Joliet for about two hours this afternoon.

A grand jury is meeting in the building he entered, which also houses the Will County State's Attorney's offices.

But neither Sgt. Drew Peterson nor the two lawyers who accompanied him would say what they were doing there.

"This is an on-going investigation," said attorney Fred Morelli. "We have nothing to say."

Drew Peterson -- clean shaven and dressed in a dark suit and tie -- would not respond to repeated questions from reporters. Moments later -- about 3:30 p.m. -- the sergeant and his lawyers left the courthouse complex in a gray Volkswagen.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/639607,peterson110707.article

Hmm I wonder if that has to do with wife #3's demise.

calidreamin, I think so. i.b.nora posted this earlier:
i.b.nora
user_online.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1780719", true);

Greta's producer says:

OTR producer just reported that a grand jury has been convened to investigate the March 04 bathtub death of Sgt Drew Peterson’s wife.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

In the article Chicoliving posted it said:
Moments later -- about 3:30 p.m. -- the sergeant and his lawyers left the courthouse complex in a gray Volkswagen.

When Greta posted about a possible GJ investigation, she said as an attorney if she was representing Drew she would advise that he not talk to the GJ.

It sounds like that is just what happened- he must have pulled the 5th.

I was just thinking. As of last week LE were investigating the disappearance of Stacy and a DA was 'reviewing' the death of Kathleen.

And in only a week, they are taking the case to GJ, without even exhuming the body. That is real quick for an old case. There had to have been something very definitive in that file, because usually it takes months for investigation on an old case.

Well this case is full oif surprises. Now that I am hearing Drew dated Stacey's older sister, I believe he very well could have killed their mother. I wonder why that wasn't publicized immediately. Maybe this will generate some attention to Stacey's mom's disappearance too. He speaks so negatively of her as if he knew her and didn't like her. He seems to have no compassion for the fact that it is/was his wife's missing mother.
He supposedly met Stacey at her job at the motel. I have been curious to know what DP was doing at a local motel in the first place.

I don't believe he first met her there. I think he knew where Stacey worked and went to her job to start courting her.

In the article Chicoliving posted it said:
Moments later -- about 3:30 p.m. -- the sergeant and his lawyers left the courthouse complex in a gray Volkswagen.

When Greta posted about a possible GJ investigation, she said as an attorney if she was representing Drew she would advise that he not talk to the GJ.

It sounds like that is just what happened- he must have pulled the 5th.

Good catch, mysteriew, as usual!

Stacy Peterson's family has been asked to go to the Police Dept- no link yet- per Fox News

Stacy Peterson's family has been asked to go to the Police Dept- no link yet- per Fox News

With no news of a body being found, I wonder what this is about? I first thought an impending arrest, but I doubt they would even tell the family until they had him in custody. So maybe he is is custody?

LOL, this is just like last night, I am on pins and needles again!

Maybe Drew "manned up" and gave LE the info they need. I doubt it, but there's a small chance, eh?

ETA: Well, on second thought I guess they wouldn't have let him go if this happened. :doh:

Maybe Drew "manned up" and gave LE the info they need. I doubt it, but there's a small chance, eh?

ETA: Well, on second thought I guess they wouldn't have let him go if this happened. :doh:

Why on earth wouldn't they? After all, they let him slide on everything else he's done so far.

I'm feeling a bit pessimistic considering what's gone on with the ex-cheif in South Dakota who shot his wife in front of their little girl in addition to DP and Stebic...then there's Young down south. It's an epidemic...getting away with offing the wife.

I'll try to be a bit more cheery next time I post.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member