State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No it is WESH - some reporter practising her lines and slugging back water, bending over to get stuff out of her purse, doing her facial exercises to limber up her mouth - TOO FUNNY! Did not realize she was live,

OMG...then WESH and WFTV were both live and looking foolish.

I interrupt this thread for a personal opinion post....

I really miss listening to LDB and Jeff Ashton on a daily basis.

I do NOT miss garbled speech and chauvinistic rhetoric......ummmmmmmms, and "let me see if I have any more questions".

I really miss daily interaction with all my WS peeps.

And I truly miss your wit and insights

Great. CM is going to drag this out all freaking day!

HAHA HHJP just asked CM how long his cross examination is.

They are in recess until 1:30.

HHJP is cutting it short to deal with "regular matters".

SLAMMED

WHere were you watching? All the feeds I tried were either stinky squirrels or messed up.

HAHA HHJP just asked CM how long his cross examination is.

They are in recess until 1:30.

HHJP is cutting it short to deal with "regular matters".

SLAMMED

Out of curiosity, what live feed were you watching? I was toggling back and forth between WESH and WFTV and both were cutting out but it seems like the one you were watching wasn't. TIA

Kathi can't have been as bad as the wicked witch from the west that I was watching...

Truly scary wasn't she? I was afraid her dentures were gonna come flying outta her mouth any second!!:sick:

Miss seeing Bill! Guess they have newbie producers onsite that didn't tell the field folks they were LIVE!!!!!!!!!! That'll go on the bloopers for them!

Sometimes these bloopers are hilarious.

I miss Foxwoman @ Fox35 on an open mic opining about the ghetto-azzed ppl in front of the courthouse and how KC is 100% guilty.....

:floorlaugh:

The one I was watching was NOT Kathie Belich!

That's because pretty much the SAME THING happened with multiple stations. When the feed cut off, they did an "auto" to field.....yet on multiple channels (WFTV and WESH) their field folks didn't know they were "on live"! I was watching WFTV link online, but others are saying also happened at WESH where they went to outside without the gals knowing they were live!

:woohoo:
Sometimes these bloopers are hilarious.

I miss Foxwoman @ Fox35 on an open mic opining about the ghetto-azzed ppl in front of the courthouse and how KC is 100% guilty.....

:floorlaugh:

And how Baez wouldn't have a job after all this. Ah memories.

State has 1 more witness to call. Mason says his cross will be about 15 min longer. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Miss seeing Bill! Guess they have newbie producers onsite that didn't tell the field folks they were LIVE!!!!!!!!!! That'll go on the bloopers for them!

I did a flyby of NG last night, and there was Bill! Talking about a totally non CA case. Is he a regular with her show now!?

I did a flyby of NG last night, and there was Bill! Talking about a totally non CA case. Is he a regular with her show now!?

Saw that too! Maybe they have lined him up for the MJ trial starting this month.:waitasec:
He would be a good asset to have imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back