State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"The lies of KC affected this entire case, as they do to this day."

Thanks, LDB.

Oh Mason ... STHU ... the State did NOT lose -- you got a freaking "clueless jury" ...

MOO ...

He is the sorest winner EVER! What a JERK!

It would be so great if some LE agency were in the process of preparing a case against FICA and they were using all these hearings to collect evidence. Keep talking CM ...JB..keep talking!

He is such a jerk! Give me a timeout if you need to but he is a piece of work! Having a temper tantrum!

God I hope JP rules in favor of the State. It would put another dent in any money she may make now or in the future. And give me a good laugh.

I hope so too, you don't know how much. BUT - either way she'll get away with not handing over a dime. The way I see it is, if JP rules against her, her "team" will find ways of getting her deals without any money going directly to her, in her name. It will be done all under-handedly so that she'll have access to that money but it will be through another person - who will of course get their share as well. As sneaky and slimy as her team has been thus far, I have no doubt that they will bend over backwards trying to secure her financial future. They are still hoping their cash cow pays off.

CM decides it is time to make things personal. "Lawson Lamar and SAO have to get over they lost the murder case.'

I guess SAO and LE (The Forces) are just out to get KC and her attorneys. Oh, the woe of it all.

Here he goes. The point, Mr Mason, is that your client did lie. Her lies resulted in a massive expense of manpower and resources. Your very defense contended that Caylee drowned on June 16, and your client knew it. You, sir, are full of *it*.

Attempting to prove Ms. Anthony a murderer proved she is a liar.

I say she is BOTH!!!! If I was found guilty I would so be speaking out, unpaid at that, defending my innocence. She is walking free and I am sure still confused and wondering why she is so hated.

I could just spit nails right now. What a pompous, righteous <modsnip> (I did that myself).

I gotta say this, If he doesn't make her pay, I will walk away from this case indefinitely. My heart can not take it....

I would be slinking under the table if I were LF. She is so pleasant even when giving her arguments...I would be mortified.

It's not against the law to give false information on a HOMICIDE just a MISSING PERSON case. PFfttt!

How many times, Mason, are you going to tell us that CFCA has been "acquitted" ?

WE < bleeping> KNOW ... and WE are STILL SICK OVER IT !

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back