State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG ... Mason -- JEALOUS OF MR. ASHTON ! AND YOU SHOULD BE !!!

:great: Mr. Ashton got a book deal and you didn't !!!!

Judge Perry seems completely fed up with CM.

As if their sorry butts didn't charge the state of FLORIDA FOR KC's doggie training book?

Waste, huge waste!

Oh, I didn't know they were asking for expert witnesses costs too.

anyone think KC is watching?

I have a confession. I am KC. Just kidding. Of course she's watching!

Wail til we see how riled up CM will be at the next hearing to unseal the video. "The press needs to get over it..." This young girl is innocent!

Did he really just say "jealousy of Casey Anthony"??

anyone think KC is watching?

If she is, she's crying silently into a single, nonwet tissue, inspecting it and rubbing her eyes over and over, and making thinking poses now and then, so proud that CM is fighting so hard for her!

what is the text number for casey updates, I have to head out of here in a few minutes?

And now CM so cleverly spies lurking profit motive behind all this. Jeff Ashton is publishing a book, ergo....

'Wait. Somebody get me a magnifying glass,' says CM.

I don't think the light of a rocket flare is going to help you find legitimate arguments or case law, CM.

He's going to stroke out. He's pizzed because if FCA has to pay, he gets less of his cut from whatever deals they have in the works.

OMG ... Mason -- JEALOUS OF MR. ASHTON ! AND YOU SHOULD BE !!!

:great: Mr. Ashton got a book deal and you didn't !!!!

I LOVE IIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one cares about FCA CM cause it is ALL lies. The public only wants to hear from people with integrity!

Hey CM-her lies caused the whole thing. And boo hoo for the DT team, I'm cryin'..NOT. You got her off, you got your free publicity. right? And she should have been in jail anyways, she's a thief too.

If she is, she's crying silently into a single, nonwet tissue, inspecting and rubbing her eyes over and over, and making thinking poses now and then, so proud that CM is fighting so hard for her!

the infamous "shamwow" towel :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back