State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did we ever find out if there was a life insurance policy on Caylee and if so did someone collect on that?

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29282593/detail.html#ixzz1YoK4oL00

Patty G posted this just a little while ago.
The total owed has now been set at over $217, 000. That plus the IRS and any outstanding fines & court fees ($4,000 for Providing False info to LE...$1000 for each charge and anything due from the felony charges) is more than 1/4 of a million dollars.

As a Central Florida Taxpayer I am pleased with this amended Order.
I would have been more pleased if she would have been ordered to repay ALL the money back to the State of Florida ..but I will accept Judge Perry's ruling.

So what's the Tally so far on how much Casey must repay?
$217,000 Government Agencies
$69,000 IRS
????? $$ From the Check Fraud Case

Where do we stand?

:waitasec:Ya know,

I looked all over the docket systems and I couldn't find the revised request of the State as well.
I looked everywhere :)waitasec:almost everywhere. I didn't look where it actually is.)

So anyway, the "Complaining about the Amounts" filing by the defense team, was filed a couple of days before this new & final order issued from Judge Perry.
Those 2 items we were able to access.

Meanwhile, the motion for the unsealing of the jailhouse video had been scheduled for the 28th at 1:30 for quite a while. But a few days ago, Judge Perry, probably in a housekeeping matter, moved that hearing from 1:30 to the new time. What is it? Three in the afternoon? Geez, I just posted it a few minutes ago.

Soooo what else is there to say. I guess I should stop avoiding it:
Because :prayer: I have faith that you will not outright slaughter the messenger/party pooper.

:innocent::truce:

Ummm,
:eek: There's the small matter that the notice of this new & improved final order regarding costs was sent where it needed to go.
That includes the AG's office because of the appeal. There is still the matter of the appeal on the lying charges on which this order is based.
That case had the AG's motion to relinquish jurisdiction for the limited purpose of this cost ordering. Remember? Now it goes back where it was before the jurisdiction was relinquished. It will make its way back up there. :beamup:
So where that case now stands is that transcripts are due I believe on the 8th of October, an extension for filing those having been allowed.

The Appeals Court still has to uphold those convictions.

That's All.
MH
Opinion :tears: :wolf:

In more technical terms:
The fat lady has sung but she still needs to give an encore.:maddening:

At least that's how I see it. And the defense will most likely file an appeal on this final order so that the case will be at appellate level from 2 different angles.

MiraclesHappen is around some place - I believe we heard since these are "government" debts, she can't skip out on them. I know RHornsby was quoted as saying they would follow her around for the rest of her life....So there's hope, eh?
--------------------------

I pray she has to pay!! She needs to learn you cant go around lying without paying for it. I am only sorry they didnt go after CA.. If she leaves the Country she will still be hounded,possibly knocked off. This is her punishment! she will never find a decent man to love her, stay with her, life is over for this piece of lies!! :banghead:

And where is he getting his money from these days - People mag said he is opening a new office in Miami - his house is out of foreclosure - what's the deal there?

I'm certain that conclusions can be drawn based upon his associations and recent appearances.

I haven't been keeping up with the A's lately but just heard this on FXN.:great::great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29282593/detail.html#ixzz1YoK4oL00

Patty G posted this just a little while ago.
The total owed has now been set at over $217, 000. That plus the IRS and any outstanding fines & court fees ($4,000 for Providing False info to LE...$1000 for each charge and anything due from the felony charges) is more than 1/4 of a million dollars.

No wonder Casey is making plans to move out of the country (as per People Magazine). She's planning on ducking out on paying these fines. The court won't have jurisdiction if she moves to another country.

I know Cindy and George Anthony aren't responsible for Casey's debts, but they both perpetuated Casey's lie about Zanny kidnapping Caylee. In the months before Caylee's remains were found, Cindy was relaying to LE sightings of Caylee and pushing them to check them out.

OCSO might be better off if they sued George and Cindy Anthony in regards to their perpetuation of Casey's lies and sending them on wild goose chases with sightings. The Anthonys have tangible assets.

$217,000.!

Here's me: sitting at the keyboard, in the big black office chair, leaned back, one foot on the desk. Relaxed. Pleased with this new release of charges and laughing, laughing and laughing. My day is made!

Join me!

I'm sure someone has already said this but maybe if JB gets Gary off, he can hook up with FCA and they can both take out insurance on each other , move to Aruba...game on!

I'm sure someone has already said this but maybe if JB gets Gary off, he can hook up with FCA and they can both take out insurance on each other , move to Aruba...game on!

no-----:crazy:----------:floorlaugh:

$217,000.!

Here's me: sitting at the keyboard, in the big black office chair, leaned back, one foot on the desk. Relaxed. Pleased with this new release of charges and laughing, laughing and laughing. My day is made!

Join me!

Right there with ya pardner......right there......
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm sure Baez is draining his new client dry. Gary Giordano the guy in the Aruban Jail has a lot of money. His house is worth I think 2 mil. Don't quote me but it's quite a home. Since Gary is in Jail in Aruba I'm sure he's paying out the big bucks right now to get out and get home to the States. I'm sure Baez has him right were he wants him. I'm sure FCA paid Baez in ways other than cash! LOL...

I'm not sure what exactly Baez is doing for this guy - he was only in Aruba for a day or so - but apparently Baez is consulting on the "forensics" which means he went to Aruba, hunted around for a chemist in the case - didn't find one and flew home....
Forensics + Baez =:poke: = not a chemist, not a chemist...:floorlaugh:

I'm not sure what exactly Baez is doing for this guy - he was only in Aruba for a day or so - but apparently Baez is consulting on the "forensics" which means he went to Aruba, hunted around for a chemist in the case - didn't find one and flew home....
Forensics + Baez =:poke: = not a chemist, not a chemist...:floorlaugh:

That was a good one!!!!! LOL.

OT but aren't you in Canada? If so, stay inside, the satellite appears to be headed that way.

:great::great::great: My favourite part was that the second motion arguing against the order was judged to "be the same as the first" and denied along with the order.

Thanks for posting the Order JSV - I'm having a celebration here -:fireworks: + :party: since GOOD TIMES are kind of few and far between these days.

Hey Cindy, have you gotten the call for a little loan yet...:floorlaugh:

OT but aren't you in Canada? If so, stay inside, the satellite appears to be headed that way.

Canada is really big. What part of Canada?

No wonder Casey is making plans to move out of the country (as per People Magazine). She's planning on ducking out on paying these fines. The court won't have jurisdiction if she moves to another country.

I know Cindy and George Anthony aren't responsible for Casey's debts, but they both perpetuated Casey's lie about Zanny kidnapping Caylee. In the months before Caylee's remains were found, Cindy was relaying to LE sightings of Caylee and pushing them to check them out.

OCSO might be better off if they sued George and Cindy Anthony in regards to their perpetuation of Casey's lies and sending them on wild goose chases with sightings. The Anthonys have tangible assets.

People didn't actually say she was making plans to move - they said she is thinking she may have to. And she has just started seeing a counsellor, and will have her first meeting with a psychiatrist at the end of this month to see if they can "work something out".

So, online school, the counsellor, the shrink and the moving to a new country so far is all just in the "Planning" or "Maybe Planning" stage. Looks like the media is doing what FCA usually takes care of - telling exaggerated whoppers...to impress people.

So that means she is laying on the couch - still munching on cheetos...

Hey since when??? This morning on the news they said it would miss North America.
I am on the West Coast - clinging to the edge.....:scream:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back