State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted about this early on when watching the YouTube trial with Darryl Brewer. He states that Jodi was headed for Mesa Arizona. Jodi told Darryl this on the phone on her way to visit him when Juan asked Darryl WHY she wanted the 2 gas cans. PREMEDITATION.

I too, also heard on 48 Hours that Jodi took pics of Darryl in the shower :eek:

Thanks for posting the video :)

I need to rewatch his testimony. He chose not to be on camera, right? In his testimony, if I recall correctly, he sounded fearful, as if he was tentative to give the complete story. It was disturbing to listen to. JA is a , intrusive, with no personal boundaries, not to mention a calculating individual who derives pleasure from destroying other people, both physically and psychologically.

I wonder if she'll be on the work crew to manufacture license plates?

I hope DMV doesn't mind her daily quota being completed upside down... :drumroll:

According to Sheriff Joe, once she's convicted, as long as she's held at Estrella, she will be on the chain gang. HUGE SMILE HERE :)

BBM~ In the person's soul. The body binds with the soul. Some people believe the body is attached to the soul and a reason why people would want to be buried vs. cremation.

Nothing proves this phenomenon in that article. Just a flimsy hypothesis and a lot of maybes.What a horrible, superstitious reason to deny people in need of organs a possibility at life. I wonder where the magical force of "evil" is found?

I want to become a regular pen pal. Sending her postcards of the Things I Am Free To Enjoy Everyday.... wonder if she'd eventually refuse them?

Dear Jodi,

Heck of a day out in the garden today, but I got the trumpet vine and columbine planted for the hummingbirds. They're here now, and I've been getting the best photos yet with my new 250mm lens! All Canon, all the time...I think it's time for a cold beer.

So after all that work, it might be time to fire up the grill and throw some filet mignon on there for a few minutes. (I have some asparagus that I need to prepare and must make the hollandaise.)

There is so much to do to get ready for our trip to Alaska. I mentioned it last time, didn't I? Can't wait to get pics of the bears and other wildlife! Maybe I will send you some.

Hope things are rockin' there in Florence. Drop me a line.

Later,
janx

Thanks so much for sharing this. Wow. That shot of Travis with his arm around JM brought me to tears. And, that shot of JA, with that sociopathic smile when she was on the stand, what a true depiction of her essence. She is up there laughing. She killed Travis, and so very brutally, and she is laughing. Enough said. Jury, have at it, and, godspeed.

I am still crying 10 minutes after watching it... ps anyone know who's in the group family photo (older Travis) TIA :seeya:

That makes me think that Geffner's true goal is to try and rehabilitate ALV's public reputation. JMO

Yes, I agree with you. ALV has whined on her twitter page since she testified, rumour has it several of her speeches have been cancelled, her career/reputation has to be hurting after the disgusting testilying she gave on the stand.

IMO she's moved on from JA, and has a direct hand in the DT hiring Geffner, her good buddy and colleague for the purpose of salvaging her career and reputation.

There's no other reason why the DT would hire someone as biased as Geffner.

JM will make mincemeat out of his testilying.

Aren't jury instructions in there someplace, too?

Yes, The judge said on Thursday before closing arguments. I thought that sounded weird that jury instructions were before closing arguments. I asked on the legal thread, and AZlawer said it is the judge's discretion.

I was of the impression that she was in her socks, and not shoes. I believe JM even pointed it out on the stand, and she agreed that she was wearing socks. Which means its probably a lie, but we will never know.

Ughhhh. It's so difficult for the family, all of the lying. Enough already. She shouldn't have a voice. Putting her on the stand was great for the prosecution - but what a travesty, having to hear the murderer speak!

Early in the trial Juan was showing all the forensic photos and blood splatters to an expert and he showed a pic of the 'shoe print' in the bathroom. I remember seeing it while he pointed to it with his pen on the screen. In a later photo, where it looks like she's slitting TA's throat, she is in socks.

I'll be scared to death to actually hear it. I don't want to spend days in tears again...bad, bad memories of that other trial. Are any of us ever really going to get over that travesty of justice?

<snipped>

...and that obscene celebratory party afterwards?

Yes, the skaters targeted Jodi and her rental to take off a license plate with a screwdriver, turn it upside down and screw it back in place.

Then remove the from one? Suuuuure Jodi. :facepalm:

When someone (for realz) stole my license plates, they
took the screws too. What did the skaters do, put the
screws back in place?...laughable!

help please. Not computer savy at all. All of a sudden the print here is SO small I can barely read anything. What happened, what do I need to do? It's only here no other place on the web.

help please. Not computer savy at all. All of a sudden the print here is SO small I can barely read anything. What happened, what do I need to do? It's only here no other place on the web.

You're under my spell....

JK

Did you perhaps inadvertently change the zoom level?

Which platform/OS/browser are you running?

Doctors cannot administer drugs for execution without violating the Hippocratic oath.

The injections are given by Prison personnel. From what I have seen on TV there are 3 lines, piggybacked into the prisoner's IV line, and 3 persons inject into the IV tubing at the same time, and they do not know which person is actually giving the drugs, as only one of the syringes contain the drugs, the others contain saline with inert substances....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member