State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are now promoting and selling her artwork on their site.

They belong together. Two peas in a pod. BLOOD relatives. :furious:

At the end of the day, good will triumph. Justice will be done. Evil, will always be evil, and I wouldn't want to spend a day in their shoes, or in their hearts. I wonder what it's like to have no soul? I pity them. :moo:

I was waiting day 12 of Dan Freeman. He said he felt she wasn't making eye contact with him and he allowed himself to be made into a prosc. witness. I hadn't noticed it before, but in this segment, she does keep looking down, looking away, staring blankly, etc. I haven't been able to watch closely because I'm typing and chatting, but did anyone else notice what he'd been talking about in that regard?

I saw him on one of HLN's shows one time...he struck me as infatuated with Jodi...isn't he the one who visited her on Christmas Eve on year? I thought that was so weird....he kept saying she had always been so nice, etc., she would come over for Sunday dinners. Well, Dan, you got duped. Now face the facts and don't go visiting someone who murdered your friend in jail.

This is the accounting that I found:

Monterey, California

Arias made three deposits to different accounts at a Washington Mutual branch:

10:10 a.m. $400 to account # ending 8006
10:11 a.m. $300 to account # ending 7148
10:15 a.m. $100 to account # ending 7148

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

It doesn't say cash/check, however.

If it was cash, I imagine that she kept some of it too -- AFAIK paid for the "salon" visit in cash that day.

It's possible she deposited the $400 that Paul Sturn says he loaned her into account 8006. Then she may have TRANSFERRED the two deposits ($300 & $100) to the 7148 account FROM the 8006 account.

We may not be talking about a total of $800 at all, just $400. Why she did it in two transfers, who knows? It might have been an after thought. (It's Jodi!) :twocents:

Denying the third gas can would be denying premeditation as well as being able to say LE did a poor job searching for where else she gassed up on her trip (which she did not). She never expected LE to go to such lengths to have WM send an expert witness to debunk the returned can, nor did she think they would look for a third receipt at the two gas stops. JMHO

So was she thinking if they asked her about the third "Tesoro" purchase on her credit card, she would just say she bought something from inside like snacks and stuff? I'm thinking that's what she was planning on saying. Also, for the transaction at Tesoro of the 5 gallons, am I right that she didn't provide/"have" the receipt? In other words, so Tesoro just printed a copy of that receipt?
Also, if recall for the gas transactions at Arco, she had kept the third receipt (I believe it was for 2.77 gal). Did we ever get an idea of how come she kept that receipt...was it just an accident? I hope this doesn't confuse the jury, they might say if she went thru all the trouble of hiding the third gas can then why did she keep the receipt? I missed some previous testimony in the beginning of the trial so I don't know if this was discussed or not during the trial (about why this receipt was included).

goooooooooooooooooood morning

we are one to closer to justice for travis :woohoo: :party: :dance:

i needed a laugh last night so i went an re-watched willmots first cross of dr horn again :floorlaugh:

I see another piece of her 'art' is on Ebay. I thought they weren't selling her stuff, anymore... Hmmm..

Good morning all from a very rainy Delaware.... :) Is it Wednesday yet? :)

I missed something on April 17. When Dr. DeMarte was testifying it was brought out the Dr. Samuels withheld some information or the defense withheld it from the pros. What was that information?

goooooooooooooooooood morning

we are one to closer to justice for travis :woohoo: :party: :dance:

i needed a laugh last night so i went an re-watched willmots first cross of dr horn again :floorlaugh:

We come back on Wednesday, right?

It is 410 am in AZ and I am at my PRN job struggling to stay awake. Need some JM to keep me awake

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Good morning friends! We are SO close to justice for Travis and his family, it all concludes this week! I was thinking about the Defense and their Surebuttal witness and thought one reason the defense insisted upon a Surebuttal was because they knew that if they didn't Juan would have been able to control the court uninterrupted for days up til Closing Arguments. This could be so the defense gets one more time to be in front of the jury pushing their asinine theory. I think they didn't want the State to have control of the court that long without them being able to get their 2 cents in. Just a thought.

Good morning friends! We are SO close to justice for Travis and his family, it all concludes this week! I was thinking about the Defense and their Surebuttal witness and thought one reason the defense insisted upon a Surebuttal was because they knew that if they didn't Juan would have been able to control the court uninterrupted for days up til Closing Arguments. This could be so the defense gets one more time to be in front of the jury pushing their asinine theory. I think they didn't want the State to have control of the court that long without them being able to get their 2 cents in. Just a thought.

They are the ones dragging this trial out and costing the state tons of money. If they could be faster like JM we could have had this done weeks ago. Surebuttal? Really JSS? Her inexperience is showind and I don't think a high profile DP case was a good first choice for a criminal trial (which maybe wasn't her choice but likely the choice of whomever assigns judges to cases).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member