State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I agree. I found him credible and professional. And like you said, if he wasn't sure about something, he was honest about it.

I am also right there with you in hoping the jury realizes the significance in the DT not having called their own ME to refute his testimony. That would scream out to me that his report must be as accurate as can be based on what he had to work with.

I've got so much to catch up on! Morning.

There is no way IMO that all 12 jurors won't understand the significance of the DT not putting up a rebuttal ME. That speaks volumes.

More than a few will realize this, and it will be hashed out over deliberations. Plus, it should be obvious anyway, as evidenced by the DT rebutting Dr. D. After Wednesday it should stick out like a sore thumb.

As for the "lost phone" issue. I believe juan let it go bc it would have been difficult to prove, and likely he just didn't consider it worthwhile. Juan stuck with issues/lies that he could definitively prove, and the more important issue was the fact she had pics of herself with her new hair color the day before the murder, proving that she lied on the stand, and showing premeditation ;)

-------"Juan stuck with issues/lies that he could definitively prove, and the more important issue was the fact she had pics of herself with her new hair color the day before the murder, proving that she lied on the stand, and showing premeditation."

This is an issue I am not clear on. We already know her hair was dark from the naked pics. So what does the new photos from the day before tell us?

It is 410 am in AZ and I am at my PRN job struggling to stay awake. Need some JM to keep me awake

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Its a cloudy day here in NY. A little rain on and off through out the day. I like this weather.

I thought it was 9am and it's supposed to continue until they're done with this witness... even if it's after 5pm

That is correct, unless it's been changed in the court minutes, because I remember thinking that I was excited they would be starting early for those of us on the east coast. :seeya:

Jodi Arias Trial: Dismissed Juror Says It Was a 'Great Experience'

By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
April 27, 2013

A juror in the Jodi Arias trial who was dismissed after listening to four months of proceedings called his time on the jury a "great experience."

Police in Gilbert, Ariz., said when Daniel Gibb was arrested last Saturday night, he told the arresting officer he was a juror on the Jodi Arias murder trial.

On Tuesday, the officer met with the judge, prosecutor and defense attorneys in a sealed hearing, ABC News' Phoenix affiliate KNXV-TV reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias...eat-experience/story?id=19057818#.UX5f9b4o7rc

Good morning friends! We are SO close to justice for Travis and his family, it all concludes this week! I was thinking about the Defense and their Surebuttal witness and thought one reason the defense insisted upon a Surebuttal was because they knew that if they didn't Juan would have been able to control the court uninterrupted for days up til Closing Arguments. This could be so the defense gets one more time to be in front of the jury pushing their asinine theory. I think they didn't want the State to have control of the court that long without them being able to get their 2 cents in. Just a thought.

TA. although I think it might backfire big time. Unless this guy brings something totally shocking and completely enlightening, this jury may well be fed up with trial tactics of wasting time. I can only imagine most have the majority of the decision already made.

And then there's Juan...!!! :rockon:

-------"Juan stuck with issues/lies that he could definitively prove, and the more important issue was the fact she had pics of herself with her new hair color the day before the murder, proving that she lied on the stand, and showing premeditation."

This is an issue I am not clear on. We already know her hair was dark from the naked pics. So what does the new photos from the day before tell us?

1) the stolen/lost phone wasnt in fact lost or stolen
2) she coloured her hair between renting the car and taking that photo, not like she said in may(i think)

Its a cloudy day here in NY. A little rain on and off through out the day. I like this weather.

O/T: we had downpours in Atlanta all day yesterday, which is nice except when you have dogs that you have to accompany outside to do their business...:banghead:

I'm also a bit confused by the timing and hair?!! I tried to go listen to her testimony but just couldn't listen to her again!! :scared:

I think her hair was really more brown with blonde highlights in Yreka, then she dyed it (really) blonde to rent the car (the guys testimony), then she dyed it to DARK brown before getting to TA's.

What color was her hair at DB's and at Matt's??? Did she only dye it BLONDE to rent the car???

:banghead::banghead:

O/T: we had downpours in Atlanta all day yesterday, which is nice except when you have dogs that you have to accompany outside to do their business...:banghead:

I'm gearing up to take The Puggles out for a wet and chilly walk here. It's going to be a cozy indoor day with the crockpot filling the house with comfort food aromas...I am so ready for more Spring-like weather here!

I know the feeling. I have cats now. I have a feeling that May will be a rainy month.

Is there anyway to "search" a youtube video to find a specific part so I don't have to listen to the entire video??

I really want to hear her testimony on both the hair and the phone! :please:

Watching her when JM proved the 3rd gas can in SLC Utah was absolutely priceless!!!
:floorlaugh:

I'm gearing up to take The Puggles out for a wet and chilly walk here. It's going to be a cozy indoor day with the crockpot filling the house with comfort food aromas...I am so ready for more Spring-like weather here!

My sister wants to move to Delaware from PA. Can you suggest a nice area for her to buy a home? She hqs to sell her house in PA first. Is there a job market for Medical Billing or Assistant?

A million thanks to all of you WSers for your infinite insight in the JA case. I don't comment much because I had rather read your posts. So glad that this trial is coming to an end and that justice will prevail. I will miss you all after the final sentence is pronounced.
:tyou:

I think it's because the car rental guy said JA had blonde hair. JA team said she had light brown hair with maybe some highlights in front at time of car rental. Defense proceeded to show pics from May of JA with light brown hair (brassy IMO) and said car rental guy was just confused about the color. The new pics show her hair was clearly very dark brown. No way it could be confused with blonde. JA made a long trip to the salon the day before the murder to "have her nails done" but speculation is that she had her hair colored so she wouldn't be recognized at TA's. Premeditation. Even if the hair color situation isn't a big deal to some, it still shows she lied to the jury.:twocents:

Jodi Arias Trial: Dismissed Juror Says It Was a 'Great Experience'

By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
April 27, 2013

A juror in the Jodi Arias trial who was dismissed after listening to four months of proceedings called his time on the jury a "great experience."

Police in Gilbert, Ariz., said when Daniel Gibb was arrested last Saturday night, he told the arresting officer he was a juror on the Jodi Arias murder trial.

On Tuesday, the officer met with the judge, prosecutor and defense attorneys in a sealed hearing, ABC News' Phoenix affiliate KNXV-TV reported.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias...eat-experience/story?id=19057818#.UX5f9b4o7rc

well what was he arrested for?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members