State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been said that Travis knew something really bad Jodi had done.
Chris Hues who has read all of Travis' e-mails says if he had not threatned to expose her Travis would still be here.

He threatened to expose her shortly before the gun was stolen. He said if people knew what he knew they would spit in her face. He wouldn't be talking about their sexcapades becuase he was doing it with her. It was something else and it had to have been very bad.

What if Jodi is the one who is a pedophile? She flips everything good onto herself and bad onto others. Note, she has a defense attorney who defends pedophiles who she flipped out about when he wanted to leave her and refused to release him.

She had two siblings in diapers when she was old enough to "kick" a dog who got in the trash. Then DB had a young son... It just hit me yesterday after listening to Chris and then Sky. What if it was Jodi who was a pedophile with a past and she confessed it to Travis in trying to convince him how serious about converting to his religion she was.

If not, what if she has hurt someone else?

Travis was very forgiving, he believed his religion could change people and he was all for forgiveness for some of the most horrendous stuff ever done. He was abused, stalked, embarrassed. He forgave.

I just had to get it out there. There it's out. Chris wishes he knew what it was because he feels it played a part in the death. I do too. I feel there is a lot more to Jodi's past then we know. Listen to her parents and how people called them telling them they needed to get Jodi help.

Jodi has done far more then we know but Travis knew. That had to scare Jodi, especially since she knew he was not going to marry her. He was a person out of her control knowing things that could take her down. Her "reputation" meant so darn much to her.

I believe you are on to something! I never thought about anything other than something sexual that she could have done, but whatever it was, it was BIG! She hated her mother....maybe it had to do with her. Maybe Travis did read her journal, and found out some bad secret she had. (Another of her half truths, and the reason she had to tear pages out of her journal) It was probably so bad Travis was ashamed to tell anybody else, because he hated to admit how wrong he was about her. But, we do know one thing........Travis was afraid for his life at the very end. He knew she was capable of doing it, and I don't believe it had anything to do with slashed tires.

O/T
Bianca Prieto ‏@BiancaMPrieto 10m
Breaking: Three more arrests in #Boston #Marathon #bombing. No details yet.

While I would have agreed with you last week..... Monday I got an email from the civic assoc here. There have been break-ins in the afternoon while people are at work. They are breaking in thru the back and stealing anything quick and valuable like audio, tv, pc etc.

Agree! Doesn't seem like it matters what time of day it is. My daughter ran to the grocery store around one in the afternoon and was gone about 45 minutes and came home to her front door kicked in and her TV gone. Scary!

It's been said that Travis knew something really bad Jodi had done.
Chris Hues who has read all of Travis' e-mails says if he had not threatned to expose her Travis would still be here.

He threatened to expose her shortly before the gun was stolen. He said if people knew what he knew they would spit in her face. He wouldn't be talking about their sexcapades becuase he was doing it with her. It was something else and it had to have been very bad.

What if Jodi is the one who is a pedophile? She flips everything good onto herself and bad onto others. Note, she has a defense attorney who defends pedophiles who she flipped out about when he wanted to leave her and refused to release him.

She had two siblings in diapers when she was old enough to "kick" a dog who got in the trash. Then DB had a young son... It just hit me yesterday after listening to Chris and then Sky. What if it was Jodi who was a pedophile with a past and she confessed it to Travis in trying to convince him how serious about converting to his religion she was.

If not, what if she has hurt someone else?

Travis was very forgiving, he believed his religion could change people and he was all for forgiveness for some of the most horrendous stuff ever done. He was abused, stalked, embarrassed. He forgave.

I just had to get it out there. There it's out. Chris wishes he knew what it was becuase he feels it played a part in the death. I do too. I feel there is a lot more to Jodi's past then we know. Listen to her parents and how people called them telling them they needed to get Jodi help.

Jodi has done far more then we know but Travis knew. That had to scare Jodi, especially since she knew he was not going to marry her. He was a person out of her control knowing things that could take her down. Her "reputation" meant so darn much to her.

It does seem there is definitely something, something very bad that he found out but I can't see it being that because, like JA's stupid story about him being one....who'd be intimate with someone they thought was a pedophile? I can see overlooking a lot of things about a person and still having sex with them, but not that, which is why her story is so ridiculous.

What woman (or man) would not only continue having sex with someone they thought was a pedophile, but even encourage it by playing along with the spiderman underwear and schoolgirl outfit. Her biggest mistake in this trial IMO. At least the most glaring lie of so many.

Twenty five minutes to go...that is if it starts on time.

I hear you. I guess I might be leery of hearsay with no means to verify it, especially after all the hearsay in this trial.

That is not hearsay. Sky witnessed it directly.

That it is. Rugged beauty, but beautiful nonetheless. Lived most of my first 46 years there. I'm now 18! :blushing:

:floorlaugh: @ now being 18.

Seriously though I have dreamed of 4ever going there, and have read tons on the area. Last movie I saw that was filmed there was a beaut.

This may be the year that I have to go.

HLN reporter said the sur rebuttal can go until midnight. Gonna need a lot of coffee.

Good morning all! Boy it has seemed like for ever!

Anyone have AZ link?

This part of gcharlie's great timeline really makes me wonder if Jodi actually was in the house at the time. This makes me think she was waiting for the roommate to leave and TA did not know she was around til after text to Chris and before sex photos.

Why would he be preparing to clean the floor that morning, if she was up in his bed? I suppose it is possible, it just seems weird. And that he'd not mention anything to the roommate, since he was already saying he was scared of her.

I think maybe she was not 'officially' there, like maybe looking in the window of his office watching him watch the "Harder Stronger Faster Whatever" video.

BBM- Remember how she went into such detail talking about this video to DF (? I believe?)? How she thought it was so stupid, but TA thought it was so funny, people dancing around with boxes on their head. I think she gave way too much detail of that video to try to prove she was there with TA's permission and knowledge. Translation: TA did NOT know she was there or she really wasn't there and just reviewed what he had looked at the next afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX