State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if Jodi spent the long break writing out her will....

I leave my jailhouse toothbrush to.....
I leave my jailhouse pencils to....
I leave my jailhouse journals to....

Let's roll! :great:

Last week of this Jodi crappola! :woohoo:

Oh god he has the same goofy smile as alv

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Hello All! I am a longtime lurker, but first time poster here! I am totally addicted to this trial and cannot wait for Justice to be served.

That's disturbing. But, on second thought .. is it fan mail or folks telling her what they really think of her ?

It is probably fan mail. I've noticed that when there is a big case and the evidence looks overwhelming one way, there is always a group of people who post all over the internet to take the opposite position. You see their screen names appear in various sites. Some of the same people who supported Casey Anthony are now supporting Jodi Arias. While anyone might question evidence and express a different point of view in any particular case, there seems to be a personality type that relishes being in the minority group and will take that view every single time (Amanda Knox is guilty, Casey Anthony is innocent, etc.). It appeals to something in their personalities.

OK...this is really pathetic! I heard/saw the Judge, and I literally got GIDDY!!!!!

No disrespect intended towards Travis and his brutal slaying. Just so happy to get this show on the road to the DEATH PENALTY!!!!

.....me too.....:floorlaugh:

hmmm. witness doesn't seem like one to hold up under juan.....

Wonder if Alv told him to forget his glasses to waste time

shovel20ally2oscom_tn.jpg

I can stand wilmott. So flirty!

What is this dude testifying about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors