State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point.

I honestly do think it's possible Jodi has PTSD but it's from her KILLING Travis not any abuse and certainly not any pretend ninjas. Although frankly I think it's not likely she has PTSD but really has a personality disorder.

But wasn't the ptsd to justify and acknowledge the really-truly fog?

That burp was the most substantive testimony of the morning.

Lol!!! The thing that got me was when Wilmott asked him if so far the test results support PTSD, and he said "yes, all the results so far support PTSD and DO NOT SUPPORT borderline personality disorder," when he had just in the previous minute or two gone on about how BPD characteristics would have to be evident in the person from adolescence, blah blah blah, and how you can distinguish b/w BPD and PTSD if you see symptoms throughout life....and YET HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT JODI OR THE CASE????? BUt oh well, never mind, apparently he can automatically rule out BPD based on looking at a few tests and KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT THE PATTERNS IN THE PERSON"S LIFE.

PTSD....BPD...what does it matter? JA murdered Travis...butchered him...tortured him. Does it really matter what her dx is considering were not here to discuss her mental disabilities but whether she was acting in self defense or whether it was premeditated (which I 100% believe was premeditated).

JW is coming across as a scorned woman...doing whatever it takes to dismantle the testimony of DD, and not for JA but for not being treated with the respect she felt DD should have showed her.

Dr. G is behaving like a pompous windbag with his '"I'm the expert, I poop gold" attitude. People don't generally like these type of people, everyone knows someone like this...the know all, done all, seen all, said all, heard all type of person.

I appreciate the type of expert that can say, I see why so and so might have come to this dx but this is why I believe so and so is wrong. I know that seems to nicey nice for a murder trial but if I was a jury I would listen without feeling defensive for the prior expert. Everyone loved DD and are going to feel defensive.

And, last but not least, JA is losing it with all of Travis family and friends in the courtroom. She cannot focus on the testimony, she cannot take her eyes off them, she cannot take it that all these people that she knew and believed were her friends (and possibly still perceives as her friends) are hearing all the details of what she is and what she has done.

It gives me great pleasure to see her in such turmoil. This is much more fun than watching her fake tears!!!

They might not know it's unusual though.
(Is it even unusual to have a surrebuttal? Help)

No, it's not unusual for the defense to get a surrebuttal in most states. I'm not clear about Arizona laws however.

Have we had a single mention of that feisty ol' slippery, elusive
220px-Hippocampus_and_seahorse_cropped.JPG
today?

I find I cant sit still and watch/listen to him! he sounds just like ALV..Why will all these people try to get her a sentence with a chance for parole? I know for the money but they could be putting peoples lives on the line in the future. I am so sick of their ch*t!!! I cant wait for JUan. We may be here til midnight if they will keep the courthouse open. Depression Ch&t! she is evil:banghead: :seeya:

Wait till after lunch maybe the good DR will ( can't say fa-t ) pass gas.
The whole defense is a bag of gas. I think most shrinks are nuttier than their patients.
If you don't have any head problems go see a shrink and you will in short order.

Actually, when Juan gets a hold of him it wont be gas he's passing, he'll be
''''''''''''' his pants. ;)

Ugggh - I'm behind watching on HLN now, and Willmott is belaboring the point that DrDeM did not use a test that was released late in the year she gave the test (and might not have been released beyond a beta version at that time), as an incompetency.
Really?!?
Dr Samuels did not even have a copy of the test he administered, the scoring sheet, or the scoring handbook all and produced multiple versions in court.

I hope the jury sees this. What's the point?

Has he burped yet on HLN?

"you're suppose to tell your employer to get it." Regarding the updated test. The tests are very expensive and you have to buy licenses in order to use them. Usually, the employer buys it so that the testing is under their licensure. This guy knows that. He's just giving his employers (the defense) what they want!

So if someone is tested using the old A in April and the newer version comes out in May does that mean that the results from the test in April are false???? That would make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV