State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW: "Objection! He...uh...<shakes head>...<thinks to herself this is devastating to my case>....<quick fallback> may we approach?"

Playing word games. Rules, required, test instructions. Describe what you mean by readings.

This guy... I imagine he is wishing he had just said no. The spilled water made me about cry. This trial has just stirred up my hippocampus...
sigh...

I feel so horrible for this poor man. I know he's a hired gun, but dear Lord, he's so bumbling he's endearing. I hope JM takes it down a few notches.

That's his schtick, though. He took Dr. Demarte's work apart and he laughed with Willmott about it. Throwing a fellow Psychologist under the bus like that is unprofessional and uncalled for.

I feel so horrible for this poor man. I know he's a hired gun, but dear Lord, he's so bumbling he's endearing. I hope JM takes it down a few notches.

I feel the same. I really like him but I do not like his testimony :banghead:

The fog is contagious!! Every DT witness needs to be reminded about everything they said 2 hours ago

Question: What is the point of this witness and the topic matter?
Is she showing signs of BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) or not BPD?
What difference does it make really?
Do people live after a bullet to the brain?
Did the reports from the state's expert witness satisfy this DT witness's "standards'?
Who cares.
If I needed a psych evaluation I'd prefer the state's expert over the other ones hands down. This DT expert witness is nitpicking.

These things seem like trivial stalls for time, given the gravity of the case in court.

DT is going all out with colors today - blue, pink, red, dirty white.

For the record - I do not feel sorry for him at all! He is clearly a hired gun, has been proven to be a hired gun. He made the choice to do this. So, no I DO NOT feel sorry for him, not one bit! :gavel:

Spill all the water he wants... Zilch, zip, nada from me.

Jw: I object ( long pause, laughs at herself then asks to approach )
Just w.o.w. Jenny

It was sickening to watch JW have this "chick moment" with JA just then. Gross; inappropriate Green Atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solalla