State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just started with Juan on HLN so I'm going off to do some other work. :seeya:

This guy looks like he's ready to have the big one on the stand--better get him a can of red bull to bring him around.

original.gif

Pygmy goat!!!!!! I love them!!! They are such sweet animals!

How are we EVER going to finish today if willmott keeps running to the bench??

ARRRGGG

Geffner is showing fear upon being questioned. He starts to cough. DT must approach.

WAIT... Did he just say he didn't get the DATA just a REPORT???

Really?

If he did, I make a comment pages back, that he might not have gotten everything from the defense.

Perhaps some lawyers need to find a different job within the law to work in instead of murder trials.....JMO

"""""""Does anyone know why HLN is so far behind?""""""

Of course I do,,,its to make sure all viewers will stay tuned in through the 9PM Eastern time show Dr Drew will show the end of day

Commercials and commentary.

Have to leave for a couple hours and catch up later. Enjoy Juan.:)

Is this " Nutty Professor" schtick almost over?

Of course not, Really?, Wiilmott still has to do her re-direct. Then Juan does a re-cross, then Wilmott does re-redirect, then re-re re-cross then re-re-re-direct. Then jury questions, then defense follow up, then prosecution follow up.....

....It goes on and on and on and on.......

UGHHH! Why am I such a softie and feel sorry for this guy on the stand!?! Sometimes I feel I am cursed with too much empathy for others (leaving none for myself, lol)!!!

Just think about Travis-it will help toughen you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5