State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole Willamett is NOT liking the Judge not giving her her way like she used too, I think the Judge has HAD IT with this Defense! I love it!

UUUMMMM..JM!!! You brought up his "expertise" in the medical examiner field.

You can't object to it now!!!

fifteen, don't watch JVM. Watch it online and don't subject yourself to her craziness!

I honestly don't understand how she even has a show. Sincere apologies to her fans but I don't get it. And Nancy is so rude to her guests, I don't know how she gets them to come back on. But that's jmt.

I think Jodi is coming downwith a headache again !!!!:drumroll:

Ok, so there she (JA) goes again with her demented self. When the pics were handed to the Dr she was trying to sneak a peek.

BEYOND EXPERTISE:??> This is your stinking witness!!! That is classic..

I know right??? I just screamed at Jennifer then why did you have him testify to it then!

I soo agree...I think he realizes that this is more than a worthy opponent....and he is actually impressed with Juan's questioning.....and tactics....I think he likes Juan.....

Well in my dream last night we all went out to dinner after Jodi was convicted and sent to a mental institution...although her and Juan kept exchanging barbs. :rolleyes: So maybe after the trial they will do that lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi had a disgusted look on her face when she got a look at the photos.

She has chutzpah, that much I'll say.

oh here we go with another 2hours of willmott.

round of applause to juan,standing ovation

WOW JW can't take it she's unprepared for re cross; she needs time to "digest all this info" me thinks. (omfg) She even rolled her eyes like PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela